vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Giants and Yankees today

Not going big on these. Just medium sized bets. Good Luck.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Im with ya...

italianbandit
    italianbandit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2767

Good luck, makes sense to me regarding pricing. Although the weather in ST.Louis is an intangible.

ses_d
    ses_d's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5040

agreed. BOL

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Think an 0-2 day but you cant beat the price with the pitchers u got...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

The Giant vs Cardinal game might turn into a complete crapshoot with the Rain

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Small play on Yanks, MLB needs the Yanks to win to keep the ratings up, just like the NBA. In all honesty the Cards Giants series just dosent have the excitement/hype to keep us entertained for 5 extra days if the Tigers sweep. Sure CC threw a CG last time out but he's rested, I'll take my chances with CC and the ratings factor.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

I love em both.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

not one for rooting for a guy to lose but when it a arrogant shitbag like this it quite funny...to bad nyy got cancelled or it be another 0-2 for this clown.... tell me again how happy you are sf got the easy draw of playing the defending champs instead of nats,,douche

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    not one for rooting for a guy to lose but when it a arrogant shitbag like this it quite funny...to bad nyy got cancelled or it be another 0-2 for this clown.... tell me again how happy you are sf got the easy draw of playing the defending champs instead of nats,,douche
    Let it go, ass clown.

God bless.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

go with both unders in both games. these post season games have had great pitching. i think under in tigers/yankee game is strongly to be considered.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    Let it go, ass clown.

God bless.

f u and your fake god...dude disrespected me telling me how easy it be and how lucky cards are to even be here,,,you wanna fight for him you can find me in stl tough guy,,until then mind your business or actually contribute something around here as ive never seen yo do that...

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

f u and your fake god...dude disrespected me telling me how easy it be and how lucky cards are to even be here,,,you wanna fight for him you can find me in stl tough guy,,until then mind your business or actually contribute something around here as ive never seen yo do that...
    I'm trying to do you a favour. If you believe your time and energy is best spent trolling him in every thread like an irrational child because he said one baseball team is better than another, go for it. Just realize how petty and pathetic it makes you look. You think because you live in St. Louis the team gives a fukk about you, you fukking clown? We're here to make money, not to worship sports teams, you fukking delusional hamburger.

I feel sorry for you.

May God have mercy on you.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave keyboarding 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: vyomguy

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by keyboarding View Post
    I'm trying to do you a favour. If you believe your time and energy is best spent trolling him in every thread like an irrational child because he said one baseball team is better than another, go for it. Just realize how petty and pathetic it makes you look. You think because you live in St. Louis the team gives a fukk about you, you fukking clown? We're here to make money, not to worship sports teams, you fukking delusional hamburger.

I feel sorry for you.

May God have mercy on you.

much like pussy, i just dont think you get it....dont got shit to do with cardinals or giants, this clown talked to me in a disrespectful manner much like im bout to do to your bitch ass right now.... unlike you i contribute and talk gambling on this site while apparently all you do is puff on this dude rooster...luckily i could give a shit what you think i look like but i promise only behind your keyboard would your little nuts be bold enough to call me pathetic,,,you can blow this pussy all you want but at end of the day you about 2 of the most useless posters on this site so i could really give a shit what either of you bitches think...

there is no god, i have no soul and saying such things makes you sound more ignorant than anyone on this site...

i feel sorry for your family, no pity for you but certainly wish for your families sake you get hit by a bus...
    Last edited by 2daBank; 10-18-12 at 06:24 AM.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage

much like pussy, i just dont think you get it....dont got shit to do with cardinals or giants, this clown talked to me in a disrespectful manner much like im bout to do to your bitch ass right now.... unlike you i contribute and talk gambling on this site while apparently all you do is puff on this dude rooster...luckily i could give a shit what you think i look like but i promise only behind your keyboard would your little nuts be bold enough to call me pathetic,,,you can blow this pussy all you want but at end of the day you about 2 of the most useless posters on this site so i could really give a shit what either of you bitches think...

there is no god, i have no soul and saying such things makes you sound more ignorant than anyone on this site...

i feel sorry for your family, no pity for you but certainly wish for your families sake you get hit by a bus...
    You are getting considerably upset all things considered. You should take time to reflect upon your life and what makes you so easily irritable. You've implied I don't get laid, perform oral sex on another SBR member, and insist on what a tough guy you are. You do all this because you are upset about being "disrespected". Only goes to show the stupidest people on the planet tend to be the most hypocritical, too.

I would never meet a poster to fight them because my life is a bit too important to get involved in such trivial matters, maybe you should take some time to figure out why yours isn't. Then again, you have time to troll a poster so maybe you're already a lost cause. I hope you find your way because I have nothing against you as a person, just as I have no association with vyomguy, but in terms of your poster persona, you seriously need to get a fukking clue, pal.

God bless you and those you care about.
    Points Awarded:

vyomguy gave keyboarding 22 SBR Point(s) for this post.