Maverick11
    Maverick11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1109

100% chance of rain in St. Louis this afternoon

Just thought I would let people know before they put in early bets........Take the under? Probably will just stay away from this one.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Today
    Occasional showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 1pm. High near 72. South wind 13 to 16 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

that would seriously screw with FOX

although FOX is already not happy about having to air a 4 PM game on a wednesday

Zulagin
    Zulagin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 462

going to get rained out...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Zulagin View Post
    going to get rained out...
    depends how willing fox is to screw with programming, as of now most weather fukks round here think it be done around time yanks gm starts,,that said they never right with the weather around here, it is gonna rain for sure as we starting to see some scattered stuff roll in already..

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Better than that 99% humidity they get there in the summer.

2daBank

weather guy just said he thinks most the storms hold off till 5ish,,meaning they should start but they pretty damn certain there will be a long delay hour or 2 in...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    Better than that 99% humidity they get there in the summer.
    this year was so strange, we had such a drought the humidity this summer was lower than ever i remember but it felt like the fukkin desert with 110 degree highs and shit,,,normally we get that 95-100 degree that "feels like" 110-115 with the fukkin humidity so high it like walking into a wall of water.......

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

could be some delays

no way they are not playing

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

One less game to bet on

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

wind is bad, real bad, dangerous bad

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Is game going to start ion time?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Is game going to start ion time?
    im bout 15 min from stadium and right now it just windy as hell, just had some sprinkles but anything long lasting or threatening to the gm still seems a little ways out,,guess it depends on whether they take preemptive measures and just hold off or not..far as 1st pitch time it should be mostly dry...

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    im bout 15 min from stadium and right now it just windy as hell, just had some sprinkles but anything long lasting or threatening to the gm still seems a little ways out,,guess it depends on whether they take preemptive measures and just hold off or not..far as 1st pitch time it should be mostly dry...
    hey Banker...i was just in St Louie on the 28th of September...went to the Lumiere place...won 185 bux on Baccarat in about 35 mins, split after that. Went to the fabulous Ruth's Chris downtown, then onto Pop's in Sauget for the Seether concert which kicked all sorts of ass, that group is AWESOME. THEN, i spent 100 bux at the Penthouse Club next door in Sauget, MAN they are just awesome. Beautiful dancers and she let me do whatever i wanted in the private dance area. You ever been to any of these places???

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    hey Banker...i was just in St Louie on the 28th of September...went to the Lumiere place...won 185 bux on Baccarat in about 35 mins, split after that. Went to the fabulous Ruth's Chris downtown, then onto Pop's in Sauget for the Seether concert which kicked all sorts of ass, that group is AWESOME. THEN, i spent 100 bux at the Penthouse Club next door in Sauget, MAN they are just awesome. Beautiful dancers and she let me do whatever i wanted in the private dance area. You ever been to any of these places???
    unfortunately ive been to Lumiere quite a bit, lol (usually only before cards gms these days), good move taking the money and running... pops and penthouse used to be reg places for me back in the day, not so much anymore as technically im not supposed to even be on east side (out of state and parole and all) and ive calmed down from my younger years anyways.. ruth chris very good, what kinda steak you have?

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    unfortunately ive been to Lumiere quite a bit, lol (usually only before cards gms these days), good move taking the money and running... pops and penthouse used to be reg places for me back in the day, not so much anymore as technically im not supposed to even be on east side (out of state and parole and all) and ive calmed down from my younger years anyways.. ruth chris very good, what kinda steak you have?
    Got the T-Bone, Just fantastic

2daBank

nice,,there a place more out in the burbs called tuckers (they have a few so i honestly dont know if they a chain or just own 2 in the area, fukk if i know),,, but they have a 16 oz filet-minion that is fukkin awesome,,,back in day it wasnt even on the menu had to ask for and it was only 20bucks! that was my "business" lunch spot when i was doing things, lol..times have changed it on menu now and it 26 bucks but still hard to find that big a cut of that steak and it is fukkin spectacular...there a few smaller strip joints where if you have yourself a qrtr o of that white it whatever if you know what im saying, that what i hear anyways

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

2daBank - since you know the Cards better than I do, maybe you can answer this. How have they been in games with rain delays?

Thanks

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    2daBank - since you know the Cards better than I do, maybe you can answer this. How have they been in games with rain delays?

Thanks

this year i honestly have no clue brother, i typically avoid gms with delays like the plague,,id say that puts more on the manager and jury still out on matheny far as im concerned, he prob end up being very good coach but he still very new to all this and it shows at times...

SmokenSherriff
    SmokenSherriff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 184

I dont think it means under... I think it means stay away. The long rain delay could mean sluggish low scoring or faster hook on aces and into the bull pens quick for lots of run potentials. Agree ?

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

^^^What I hate about games with rain delays is that, for me anyway, it always feels like I have to cap a game within a game. I fukking hate that sh!t.

BOL to everyone. And thanks again, 2daBank.

Brock Landers

Game is on!