lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7600

Rams ml over packers

This will be very close to cashing or will cash. It was +4.5 before game tonight. Last year rams played pack tough in lambeau despite score. Fisher will make bigger impact this year.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

U must really hate the packers bro lol

lakerboy

Pac I'm on fire in nfl bro. Don't doubt this shit nig.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

i agree

rams spread and ml are standard plays here

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1884

I remember your Rams spread bet against the Packers last season, which lost.

You really hate the Packers, lol.

lakerboy

Rams ML +200 (2x)

Rams +5.5 -110 (4x)

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Pack by 10 plus
    Points Awarded:

bradleysnyder gave firedawg 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

5-15 is on fire?

screenshot or is it another airbet?

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    5-15 is on fire?

screenshot or is it another airbet?
    It's another airbet guaranteed.

lakerboy

7-0 last 7 posted NFL picks. so much confusion by retards here.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait until later in the week, will go higher, +200 isn't much value

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Very Very IGNORANT THREAD...PACKERS WIN BIG HERE.THE RAMS TRAIN IS COMING TO A HAULT!

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6672

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    told u he was gonna track himself after just a few wins 7 really? why dont u go back a bit further wats the number for losses lmaoo curry clown

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

I will be on Packers ml

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

yeah, he played dumb when he was 0-15. but now he remembers.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a gutsy pick but don't like it. Will concede it's hard not to overvalue recent performances since the NFL year is so short. That said, after a disappointing start to the year, some miscues, referee drama, and blowing an 18pt lead recently, the Packers may have gotten back on the saddle with their wire to wire domination of Houston --- a team some considered the league's best.

They may suffer more let downs and you could be right that they somehow miss the playoffs, but to immediately underwhelm again, esp. against a team without their best receiver who were almost held to 6 points is not something I think is realistic. Unlike other teams that can score in bunches, St Louis isn't built to play catch up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ronzer, LT Profits, and SlickRick1382

MickeyMan
    MickeyMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14295

Crusty do you do anything else with your life other than post in lakerboys threads 2 minutes after he makes them?

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I have backed Rams in a couple bouts this season for profit, but this is really the wrong spot. I'm looking at Packers to get going again. If Packers lose this one they will be in bad shape. Question is if they cover, I think they will.

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rams can't run the ball, avoid bet packers he'd slice up those rams

freakydave

So since you bet the Chargers ML last sun you've posted 7 straight winners?

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

This will be very close to cashing or will cash. It was +4.5 before game tonight. Last year rams played pack tough in lambeau despite score. Fisher will make bigger impact this year.

C'mon bro, this isn't horseshoes. Close doesn't count. Love Fisher as a dog, respect Rams hard play, but this won't be close. Pack will make goat cheese out of Rams. Can't see this game being close at all. Packers will penetrate lambs over and over.
    Last edited by Pivotpoint; 10-15-12 at 02:32 PM.

Chili_Powder
    Chili_Powder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

This guy is on fire. If he says the Rams win, then the only question left to be answered is by how much.

jayson311
    jayson311's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyMan View Post
    Crusty do you do anything else with your life other than post in lakerboys threads 2 minutes after he makes them?

He is up Dudley 24/7 too.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

rams will play this gm way closer than most expect,,hell the ppl talking about how pack whipped stl last yr just looking at score, rams played well in that gm just struggled in red zone but they moved ball up and down field,,,this stl team is much better than last yrs and presents some problems for gb,,,the front 4 can get pressure w/o blitzing and the secondary is one of the better ones in the league, rodgers will have to be content taking the short stuff cause he wont be beating them deep very often.... offensively rams have struggled to run at times but they will have a ton of attempts which is often enough, not to mention they ran well in 2nd half on zona and went to mia and posted another respectable rushing gm (not easy to do), yes they struggled early but the oline had to deal with a lot of changes and it is clear they are being coached up and coming together quite well..last week i think was Bradfords most impressive gm as a pro and he has def showed signs this yr of being the guy they drafted 1 overall....fisher will scheme the d and make rodgers work for every yard and this gm will still be in question into the 4th qrtr,,,the biggest problem in this gm for stl is they are gonna have to convert redzone chances into tds as trading fgs against pack tds will get them beat, gb red zone d is nothing to brag about and maybe that helps rams punch a extra 1 in instead of settling for fgs,,,i think in the end gb finds a way to win but it wont be easy..personally i like stl and under teased... gl lb

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

This has to be the 5th thread I've seen of yours in the last 10 weeks of NFL regular season games (dating back to last year) that had you proclaiming some dog would win against the Packers on the ML. Pick a different team to fade so you don't sound so, boy who cried wolf. Eventually you'll be right, but no one will be here to see it or care because you'll have attempted to predict it once every 3 weeks or w/e.

In terms of this game, it's a horrible spot to take the Rams. No Amendola is huge for them, and the Packers will surely put 5-7 in the box consistently and make one of the Rams other WRs beat them. Who is going to do that? Givens? Quick? Gibson? Pettis? No, no, no, AND no. Not enough to win anyway.

Packers have had enough heart break early in the year, perhaps a let down will be in order in 5-8 weeks time, but it certainly won't be this weekend.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    This has to be the 5th thread I've seen of yours in the last 10 weeks of NFL regular season games (dating back to last year) that had you proclaiming some dog would win against the Packers on the ML. Pick a different team to fade so you don't sound so, boy who cried wolf. Eventually you'll be right, but no one will be here to see it or care because you'll have attempted to predict it once every 3 weeks or w/e.

In terms of this game, it's a horrible spot to take the Rams. No Amendola is huge for them, and the Packers will surely put 5-7 in the box consistently and make one of the Rams other WRs beat them. Who is going to do that? Givens? Quick? Gibson? Pettis? No, no, no, AND no. Not enough to win anyway.

Packers have had enough heart break early in the year, perhaps a let down will be in order in 5-8 weeks time, but it certainly won't be this weekend.

bradford looked very good last week w/o amendola and mia d is much better than gbs,,, that said they still struggle to score in red zone and that gonna be tough to overcome against pack...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

they want you to take the rams at home with the points. they will not win against rodgers who looks to be on a mission now to get his offense back on track. i dont see the rams keeping up and lose 35-13

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    they want you to take the rams at home with the points.
    No.
    They want you on packers on the road with a short number against none other than the god awful rams
    You really can't see that?

I bet all you guys were saying the Same shit the week of Arizona/new England & see how that played out
    You guys seem to forget this is the nfl you're betting on

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

I actually like the play. the spread should be an easy cash

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

STL struggles to score. Better hope Rodgers doesn't get numbers like he did last week.

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

I like what you've been doing lately lakerboy. I hope you keep it up.

With that said I think the under 45 is a better bet in this one

God bless

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd take the rams on the spread

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

fools still sleeping on Rams D... should be a good game.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

dallas -2

freakydave

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    rams will play this gm way closer than most expect,,hell the ppl talking about how pack whipped stl last yr just looking at score, rams played well in that gm just struggled in red zone but they moved ball up and down field,,,this stl team is much better than last yrs and presents some problems for gb,,,the front 4 can get pressure w/o blitzing and the secondary is one of the better ones in the league, rodgers will have to be content taking the short stuff cause he wont be beating them deep very often.... offensively rams have struggled to run at times but they will have a ton of attempts which is often enough, not to mention they ran well in 2nd half on zona and went to mia and posted another respectable rushing gm (not easy to do), yes they struggled early but the oline had to deal with a lot of changes and it is clear they are being coached up and coming together quite well..last week i think was Bradfords most impressive gm as a pro and he has def showed signs this yr of being the guy they drafted 1 overall....fisher will scheme the d and make rodgers work for every yard and this gm will still be in question into the 4th qrtr,,,the biggest problem in this gm for stl is they are gonna have to convert redzone chances into tds as trading fgs against pack tds will get them beat, gb red zone d is nothing to brag about and maybe that helps rams punch a extra 1 in instead of settling for fgs,,,i think in the end gb finds a way to win but it wont be easy..personally i like stl and under teased... gl lb
    STL homer touting the rams wow--GB's D has given a whopping 4 more redzone pts than STL in the exact same number of scoring drives.that's 1 more td & 1 fewer fg---I guess STL's redzone d is nothing to talk about either.
    Now STL's passing D is quite good until you realise they have played 1 team in the top 10 of passing(yds/gm).The DET lions.Not much to hang your hat really.

123 Last