BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Unlike you non-pro broke dik fuks, I have a life outside SBR.

First, my spreadsheet has editing/deleting based on new models. I have deleted when I've been +units or -units. It is easiest way to track.

Second, TxAaron lost a capping contest to me and is the inferior capper.

Third, Dawg is a homosexual who loves taking it in the rear, he is one of sbr's most annoying posters.

Fourth, Hawley is SBR's local troll - doesn't bet but comes in to troll anyone from PWAD to ttwarrior to me.

Fifth, William Walters is 40 years + and on SBR and doesn't post play(s) - no validation.

Sixth, until I see a documented record of someone better than me I will refer to you as inferior and a piece of dog sh*t or 'dawg sh*t', pardon the pun.

Opie, you don't bet either - post a play and we'll see you lose your shirt. You bet recreationally, that's fine. Don't troll on players who have a better track record.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Brutal burial.

LMFAO

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Haha, I think everyone remembers you backing out of our contest and not wanting to follow your own terms. You're a shady fukk...No one here values your opinion cause your a pimple faced little bitch. Carry on.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Haha, I think everyone remembers you backing out of our contest and not wanting to follow your own terms. You're a shady fukk...No one here values your opinion cause your a pimple faced little bitch. Carry on.
    pimpled? lol another made up plea. I have a clear complexion. Jealousy is a stinky cologne pal, how'd your Texans do last night? They got fukkin trucked pal I know you probably lost your boyfriend's paycheck - its okay take out another loan

TxAaron

pimpled? lol another made up plea. I have a clear complexion. Jealousy is a stinky cologne pal, how'd your Texans do last night? They got fukkin trucked pal I know you probably lost your boyfriend's paycheck - its okay take out another loan
    Lol nice job trying to change the subject from you being scared to finish the handicapping contest that you offered because you would have ended up down and out, leaving the forums to the Texans lol...

Unlike you, I'm not a dumbfukk that makes all homer bets on my teams. Didn't lose a dime.

What's mommy cooking for dinner tonight?

BigDeem5

Lol nice job trying to change the subject from you being scared to finish the handicapping contest that you offered because you would have ended up down and out, leaving the forums to the Texans lol...

Unlike you, I'm not a dumbfukk that makes all homer bets on my teams. Didn't lose a dime.

What's mommy cooking for dinner tonight?
    "my teams" I haven't bet on a Browns game all year. You're illiterate pal.

TxAaron

"my teams" I haven't bet on a Browns game all year. You're illiterate pal.
    You need me to post screenshots of the PM's you sent me crying about how you weren't gonna leave SBR if you lost? Or Maybe bump the thread where you challenged me to the contest?

Keep it coming...you keep making yourself look like a bigger dipshit.

So, whats mommy cooking tonight?

BigDeem5

You need me to post screenshots of the PM's you sent me crying about how you weren't gonna leave SBR if you lost? Or Maybe bump the thread where you challenged me to the contest?

More made up stories... Do you think I shed a tear? HAHAHA Taking everything literal?

How does it feel to be infatuated with someone you will never be?

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Uhhhhhh.....YES!!! I need you to post these screenshots!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Unlike you non-pro broke dik fuks, I have a life outside SBR.

First, my spreadsheet has editing/deleting based on new models. I have deleted when I've been +units or -units. It is easiest way to track.

Third, Dawg is a homosexual who loves taking it in the rear, he is one of sbr's most annoying posters.

Fourth, Hawley is SBR's local troll - doesn't bet but comes in to troll anyone from PWAD to ttwarrior to me.

Fifth, William Walters is 40 years + and on SBR and doesn't post play(s) - no validation.

Sixth, until I see a documented record of someone better than me I will refer to you as inferior and a piece of dog sh*t or 'dawg sh*t', pardon the pun.

Opie, you don't bet either - post a play and we'll see you lose your shirt. You bet recreationally, that's fine. Don't troll on players who have a better track record.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Being critiqued by a snot nosed 145 pound dog muncher who bets twenty bucks a game living at home with moms.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Deemer just because someone doesn't need 100 threads with plays they don't bet?

http://hawley.mysbrforum.com/spreadsheet/

Deemer run along. I will destroy you.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

deems sorry you got crushed in this thread but, on a sidenote, what do you guys put in that moo shu pork makes it tastes so fukkin good?...shit gets my rooster hard.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

deemer funny you leave me out

guess you have nothing to say to me after u called me a broke dikk fukk and i buried you

any time you want to have a capping contest with me im ready to treat you like a red headed step child

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    deemer funny you leave me out

guess you have nothing to say to me after u called me a broke dikk fukk and i buried you

any time you want to have a capping contest with me im ready to treat you like a red headed step child
    Mods.......please do not issue infraction. I'm simply reposting Deemer's photo from his alternative weekend thread at a competing site.

TxAaron

Lol kid just cemented himself as the biggest loser on SBR

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Damn, took 4 days off from the forum & I see aint a god damned thing changed here

TxAaron

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    Damn, took 4 days off from the forum & I see aint a god damned thing changed here
    Welcome back playa.

First 123