Big_Slim
    Big_Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

West Virginia fukked me on my 5 team parlay!!!

Should've followed my own conscious and passed on this game!!!

Gambling sucks! If one doesn't have atleast a 20K bankroll that allows you to straight bet 1-2K a game its not worth the time! I tried but just couldn't stick with depositing a few hundred dollars and betting $50-$75 per game....So thats why I play parlays....no matter what I always lose by 1 fukking game!!!!

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Slim View Post
    West Virginia fukked me on my 5 team parlay!!!

Should've followed my own conscious and passed on this game!!!

Gambling sucks! If one doesn't have atleast a 20K bankroll that allows you to straight bet 1-2K a game its not worth the time! I tried but just couldn't stick with depositing a few hundred dollars and betting $50-$75 per game....So thats why I play parlays....no matter what I always lose by 1 fukking game!!!!
    I happen to love parlays and never learn my lesson, that's why I don't post my play much here, people would at them. always losing by 1 game, often. But, I bet small and can afford what I lose...when you hit on occasion they are fun to torch some more.

Big_Slim

I know now gambling really is "for entrainment purposes only"....however, there is nothing "entertaining" about losing money!

Fukk the action...its all about money to me and if it don't make money why bother!!!???....i have a few more bucks at BetIslands, once thats gone I'm done wit this sh1t until I have atleast 20k to deposit so I can bet straight bets only!!!

in2thethickofit

Quote Originally Posted by Big_Slim View Post
    I know now gambling really is "for entrainment purposes only"....however, there is nothing "entertaining" about losing money!

Fukk the action...its all about money to me and if it don't make money why bother!!!???....i have a few more bucks at BetIslands, once thats gone I'm done wit this sh1t until I have atleast 20k to deposit so I can bet straight bets only!!!
    gl, Amen!

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

i hear ya i went all in on them today my balance is zero i was so mad i turned the game off in the 2nd quater

in2thethickofit

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    i hear ya i went all in on them today my balance is zero i was so mad i turned the game off in the 2nd quater
    Stanford screwed me on that TD that wasn't called a TD...sick of this crap, quite frankly.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24854

BigSlim, tomorrow you cash big.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Fuk em

deadstare
    deadstare's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2053

Stick in there man. Ucf ml was the last team in my parlay and almost fukked me over. Get it back tomorrow.

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

West VA's defense is a SIEVE!

jetsjets1028
    jetsjets1028's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1363

more importantly penetrate the yanks an idiot ibanez

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lol so if you don't have a 20k bankroll its not worth it? Are you fukking kidding me?

Learn how to mange your bank roll its actual simple if you pick winners... If you haven't realized parlays are for suckers then you are a moron

You will deposit again and continue to bet parlays and continue to lose and continue to make these threads

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha, imagine my luck:

Good thing I picked that squad out of the 4 team

Their defense scared me, but I thought the offense would even it out. Some is better than none

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

nice hit .. congrats

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MTek View Post
    nice hit .. congrats
    If you're talking to me, thank you!
    I don't really touch college football parlay's, usually single plays. First time Parlaying and really happy about it.
    Been having a rough week, real good pick me up

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Yeah I know what you mean

Frank-King
    Frank-King's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7167

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    Same thing for me with a different result, went all in on another parlay and managed to hit it. That West Virginia game made me sick.

Last edited by Frank-King; 10-14-12 at 01:24 AM.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14044

slim guys for sure w.virg. has no def. but up to today didnt care either why geno bailey etc. ttech has a def. and a dangerous qb. in seth doege who had big nos. today re/parlays what i do im a confirmed hedge bettor so w/my limited bankroll i bet parlay small then hedge by betting each team separately my only bet tomorrow nfl. 49rs ml 6pt. teaser parlay 49rs raiders eagles green bay gl now

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Defensive coordinator has got to go. WV D left receivers open everywhere on the field. Tech is not even that good but this WV D site made them look elite.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

25 to win 290
    Miami (Florida) +7½ (-115) Oct 13/12@02:30p
    Syracuse +7½ Oct 13/12@12:00p
    Texas Tech +4½ Oct 13/12@03:30p
    Florida -9 (-115) Oct 13/12@06:00p

Outcome: Loss

Eventhough I do not know much about college ball and was only doing it for the action, this one stung because every selection hit except syracuse....BY 1 POINT- ARE YOU KIDDING ME
    ​ phuck it
    Last edited by JayLA; 10-14-12 at 06:40 AM.

dice
    dice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry you didn't hit your parlay. Isn't the TT coach from the SEC. It makes sense to me why they won. TT actually played defense and pressured Geno.

Big_Slim

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Lol so if you don't have a 20k bankroll its not worth it? Are you fukking kidding me?

Learn how to mange your bank roll its actual simple if you pick winners... If you haven't realized parlays are for suckers then you are a moron

You will deposit again and continue to bet parlays and continue to lose and continue to make these threads
    Think whatever you want!...I'm all about the cash!...unlike most posters here who gamble for the action....I work 2 jobs and I hustle 420 on the side so if its not making money I really don't have the time!!!...Plain and simple!!!