Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

Will the ari cardinals have a running game this week?

With Williams out who will step up?

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

people like powell , but i think alfonso smith will be the darkhouse

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Nope. Bills are tempting.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Truth is they have no one ready. La Rod is still nursing a hip flexor and the other two guys Will Powell and Alfonso Smith do not know the play book. You were going to see a lot of two back sets anyway as they have to keep Tony Sherman in the game to try and save Kolb's life. Sherman has not practiced yet this week either.

The line and tight ends Heap and Housler cannot block. Period. Dropping a tight end down to chip fukks that offense badly.That offense lives and dies on play action and there is just no fukkin play left for action.

The only caveat on that game is that they are playing the Bills who have plenty of problems of their own.

billysink

The Bills are badly dinged on the defensive line, Anderson is done, Williams and Kelsay have not made a play all year. Spencer Johnson is not gonna play in the middle. The Bills are down to 3 healthy ends and three healthy interior linemen.

To top it off the linebacking core is dumber than a box of fukkin rocks. Arthur Moats has eaten more play action than anyone else in the league.

What a shit game

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The only caveat on that game is that they are playing the Bills who have plenty of problems of their own.
    But teams coming off of back-to-back blowout losses cover like 67% of the time.

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1845

buffalo run defense 31st in the league..... Az still will not be able to run much. Cards should continue to regress

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    But teams coming off of back-to-back blowout losses cover like 67% of the time.
    Don't get me wrong but that stuff does not mean a whole lot to me.

I am an old school capper, the games are played on the field. I try to game plan a bit with what I know and see if there is any value based on that.

Again, I am certain that stat works in a lot of folks approach and who am I to question anyone's methodology, but what I see here in this game is a whole lot of not much. Slight lean to the Bills while entertaining the thought that Buffalo has to improve at some point defensively with the personnel that they have; but I have to question whether there aren't 12 games out there with more to digest than this.

Bbr

Rams only had 7 completed passes last week against the cardinals but had 32 rushing attempts. I think the bills have a respectable running game and this will be highly advantageous.

Realistically, cardinals didnt have a running game anyway lol so......Bills to cover. Hard to believe this cardinals unit is 4-1 and 1st in the NFC west

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Cards O-line could not open holes for Williams or Wells. Now it's going to be Powell and the hyphen? Bills win outright. Kolb gets murdered, QB controversy is back.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Bbr View Post
    Rams only had 7 completed passes last week against the cardinals but had 32 rushing attempts. I think the bills have a respectable running game and this will be highly advantageous.

Realistically, cardinals didnt have a running game anyway lol so......Bills to cover. Hard to believe this cardinals unit is 4-1 and 1st in the NFC west
    With that secondary and the incredibly week arm that Fitzpatrick has displayed I think it is conceivable that one of the Card safeties plays in the high box tomorrow and forces Buffalo to throw into coverage.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    With that secondary and the incredibly week arm that Fitzpatrick has displayed I think it is conceivable that one of the Card safeties plays in the high box tomorrow and forces Buffalo to throw into coverage.

man i just imagine buf having guys running open in that secondary,,zona seems confused back there at times and gailey will show them a ton of looks...really think there better gms but since we talking bout this one..

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    man i just imagine buf having guys running open in that secondary,,zona seems confused back there at times and gailey will show them a ton of looks...really think there better gms but since we talking bout this one..
    If Fitzpatrick is smart, he will go after Peterson right off the bat. Guy has been a slow starter.

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

powell is the safe choice with howling being the next best thing

Bbr

Bills +4.5 for me.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Teasing Bills with the under. Cards offense will flounder, but their defense is very good. It stays close with low scoring.

therushishere
    therushishere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 990

I think they will. The offense as a whole has looked significantly better and has been significantly more productive during the drives and plays that Powell has been in.

The Madcap
    The world meets nobody halfway.
    The Madcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 460

Will the Cards have a running game this week?

um, no.

Bills D ain't great, but Cards' o-line is shit. And Stephens-Howling ain't Frank Gore.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

powell