Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post

Wtf happened?

Storen was left out to dry...

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

I don't think you guys could grasp how people like me that had big money on a game like this feel. Congrats Cards backers. I'm not gonna get all fukkn emo but this is the type of $hit that makes you want to hang it up. Storen has just got to be the biggest choke artist b!tch in the world. I was actually having dinner with the lady and just had to play it off. I wish I could watch that 9th inning. Wtf happened?

cardinal awesomeness happened!!! you couldnt feel it before 9th? they just kept pecking away, every inning stranding runners and getting 1 in,,,way better for them than a 1-1 type gm would have been. you know they can score...

sorry for loss tho,,,i wasnt feeling good when i thought it was a L for me either...

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I don't think you guys could grasp how people like me that had big money on a game like this feel.

I do , Sammy knows how it feels. Been at it 40yrs

BTW... not to relive another bad memory but StLou knocked (stole) our Braves off

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    game over

cake walk win vyomguy

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by Fang-Banger View Post
    Gotta love when the OP called the game at 6-0 lol

Classic epic jinx fail
    hey dumb ass...i never called any game...nothing is guaranteed in sports. I just said that cardinals will be a easier matchup compared to nationals. You were the idiot who was trying to jinx by saying some locks.

Nationals should have won today easily...but they choked due to big time pressure. I feel like I made the right call in this game....but shit happens and we move on. This is called gambling for a reason.

Cardinals didnt win this game..but nationals gave it away.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    he shouldnt have kicked me while i was down like that,,,,deserves it..
    2dabank...you are overreacting...the fact remains that nationals are a better team that cardinals. Their regular season record proves it. Winning final game of a series doesnt make cardinals any better. They are still the worst team to make playoffs in National league. Atlanta got screwed by umpires which resulted in cardinals advancing. And they were lucky to face a young nationals team which choked under pressure.

Dont expect this from giants...they are a veteran team with playoff experience. They will beat cardinals in NLCS. Cardinals luck has run out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

disaster for Nationals

Stras should of pitched

I would be outraged as a Nationals fan and bettor

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    disaster for Nationals

Stras should of pitched

I would be outraged as a Nationals fan and bettor
    Davey Johnson, Die in a Fukking Fire

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by vyomguy View Post
    2dabank...you are overreacting...the fact remains that nationals are a better team that cardinals. Their regular season record proves it. Winning final game of a series doesnt make cardinals any better. They are still the worst team to make playoffs in National league. Atlanta got screwed by umpires which resulted in cardinals advancing. And they were lucky to face a young nationals team which choked under pressure.

Dont expect this from giants...they are a veteran team with playoff experience. They will beat cardinals in NLCS. Cardinals luck has run out.

you smoking crack if you gonna sit here and try to tell me sf has a better team than stl,,top to bottom? gtfoh, i dont care wtf reg season record was, same bs cards hear every year they win world series, and until they determine another way to decide champion you can just keep watching stl get crowned as it happens much more often than all the west coast teams combined, shall i do the math for you or can you handle it? ...

Fang-Banger
    Fang-Banger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 186

Last sentence is classic. Luck has run out??

Like it did the last 6 times they faced elimination?
    At least man up and admit betting the Nats at -130 was a terrible decision

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    you smoking crack if you gonna sit here and try to tell me sf has a better team than stl,,top to bottom? gtfoh, i dont care wtf reg season record was, same bs cards hear every year they win world series, and until they determine another way to decide champion you can just keep watching stl get crowned as it happens much more often than all the west coast teams combined, shall i do the math for you or can you handle it? ...
    2dabank do you honestly believe STL is the better team? Or do you believe the Nationals collapsed? Come on now

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

There's plenty of baseball fans who know who the better team is in a matchup but that does not make them sucessful handicappers.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Giants and Cards both classic overachievers. Wouldn't surprise me that no one can come to a consensus about who is "better." Have to respect the hell out of them both for squeezing every ounce of potential out of their seasons.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

im so glad i didnt have any action on this game. was going to take the nats, but couldnt pull the trigger. i feel for the nats backers.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

Cardinals didnt win this game..but nationals gave it away.
    Dumbest quote of the year?

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    2dabank do you honestly believe STL is the better team? Or do you believe the Nationals collapsed? Come on now
    i luv how stupid ppl are,,,yes you right everyone just sees cards and collapse,,strange how that works, all these years all these superior teams yet who has won more the last 5 or so years? ppl are beyond fukkin ignorant...have it your way cards are lucky that all the "good teams" are scared of them and fall apart in their presence...

2daBank

next would you like me to admit that cards are lucky there are 9 innings in a baseball gm? or 27 outs, or 4 bases, typically a wall, and some lines, a few umps?? oh those lucky fukkin cards!!!!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Dillonious Monk View Post
    Dumbest quote of the year?
    guy's a fukkin idiot

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Cards were a way better team. STL was coasting.. took tem beng down 6-0 to wake up. Nats were very overated, Playoffs Is alot diffrent then Reg season. St Louis been there done that...... shame on me for thinking the Nats had this up 6-0.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

You're a sharp guy, this is a terrible post. I know you probably lost some decent coin on your wager but let the emotions subside and really consider what you're saying here.

God bless, pal.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Hold on. First of all the Nationals didnt collapse. Baseball is a individual sport that portrays itself as a team sport. Everybody knows that. You cant blame the Nationals for losing this game. The Nationals offense put up 7 fukking runs. You can blame Gio for walking in a run. You cant just hand over runs in games like those. You can blame Davey Johnson for putting in Edwin fukking Jackson who has done nothing but get lit the fukk up the Cards, you can blame Clippard for throwing a 2-2 meatball change up in the 8th, and last but definitely by no means least. YOU BLAME 96 PERCENT OF THIS ON DREW STOREN. You have a 2 run lead in the bottom of the 9th and you just need 3 outs. Cards closer didnt seem to have a problem. The Nationals as a unit had this game won but Drew Storen lost it.

Are the Cards better then the Nationals? Well, theyre moving to the next round arent they? I've said it over and over. It doesnt matter what happens in the regular season. It matter when youre playing in October and if you choke on the big stage. Arod, Chipper Jones, Drew Storen, and guys like that WHAT GOOD ARE YOU?

I lost a lot of money on that game last night and there isnt anybody madder about the outcome but hey.. fukk it. Cards are a good scrappy team and they find ways to win. You have to respect that. Drew Storen found a way to lose so fukk him. Next

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

2dabank,

you know i know nothing of this game. but i did watch last years world series

swear to god when Cardinals were down 6-1 swear to god i told my boy who is huge cards fan that the cards are gonna come back and win.

such a clutch team

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Yeah so the bulls have been the best team in the nba the past two years right?

NBA I can't be challenged

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

It seems like I am always on the wrong end of these "historic" collapses or comebacks

2daBank

bumpin throughout nlcs for these clowns...

2daBank

bumpin to watch sf lose gm 2 at home,,bet cards dont fold up like cincy when they get to stl....where your huge bets on sf bro? you said they were so easy yet you seem scared to post all a sudden

terrymary512
    terrymary512's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had baltimore yesterday

First 123