HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakers +2.5!!!!!!!!!!!! Bosh is out!!!!!!

Rough day yesterday I admit it, first day back and just had bad luck. Luckily i'm up about 3k over the last month which I've cashed out and despite my rough return yesterday i still have over 1k in my bet islands acct

Lakers +2.5 is a fukkin lock, put 5 hundo on the lakeshow

Gonna get it all back no problem, gonna be a big day boys GO LAKERS!!!!

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Bad luck??? Not even fukkin close in any of those games.

HenryHill

Shut up jarvol u r the biggest douchebag on the board go play on the freeway u weirdo

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Thanks for the mush you mother fukker.

Harry N. Lloyd
    Harry N. Lloyd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12914

Just out of curiosity, son.....If you won 11 in a row and got up 3K while you were unable to post, then lost 3 "locks" on your first day off suspension, why wouldn't you smarten the hell up and stop posting like a flaming D-Bag?????

You are an auto-fade.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

f\*\*k.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

unreal.

What is that bradley snyder fukk on?

Pauulzcappin
    Pauulzcappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 568

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    f\*\*k.
    This.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    f\*\*k.
    Nice, Henry Hill and No Coin on the Lakers. Beautiful

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

Guy is worse than BRADLEYSnyyyyyyyddddeeeerrrr

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Heat (-2.5) is the play. Lakers have an easy stretch of about 6-7 games after this to fatten up their record.

Heat take this as Wade wasn't even playing this first match up between these two and Heat still killed Los Angeles.

UNDER is also a good play.

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

this fool has to pick a winner evidentually.but his 3 locks were just a fing joke.just like his picks.says hes up 3k.but monopoly money doesnt count out here

HenryHill

The masked mamba aint gonna allow the heatles to come into his house and win esp after that lil stunt d wade pulled at the all-star game

Lakers roll today

All u sissy twins need to stop complaining and man the hell up and throw down on the lakers no way we lose so I had a bad day yesterday whatever i'm literally up thousands and am gonna get all the losses from yesterday back after this laker win

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

yawn

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    yawn
    Oiler, ur such a lil biatch. I bet ur gf/wife bangs the mailman when ur at work, there's no way such a whiny lil sissy such as urself could ever keep a woman satisfied

GO LAKERS!

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Oiler, ur such a lil biatch. I bet ur gf/wife bangs the mailman when ur at work, there's no way such a whiny lil sissy such as urself could ever keep a woman satisfied

GO LAKERS!
    keep posting your locks so we all can go the opposite and continue to win money.you just dont realize how stupid u are with all these post saying your up 3k when your looking for a loan ..but keep up the good work loser lol

HenryHill

keep posting your locks so we all can go the opposite and continue to win money.you just dont realize how stupid u are with all these post saying your up 3k when your looking for a loan ..but keep up the good work loser lol
    Oiler I assure you i am not looking for a loan and i assure u i have wayyyyy more money than u do...trust me.

You shouldn't be worried about me oiler u have other things to worry about, like ur philandering wife take care of ur own shyte...and please make sure not to disappear after this lakers win so i can laugh in ur face loser

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    Oiler I assure you i am not looking for a loan and i assure u i have wayyyyy more money than u do...trust me.

You shouldn't be worried about me oiler u have other things to worry about, like ur philandering wife take care of ur own shyte...and please make sure not to disappear after this lakers win so i can laugh in ur face loser
    u said that 3 times yesterday and funny ,u were nowhere to be found.so im done with your losing ass and going to love to watch u lose your bets like the loser u are...and trust me u will never be a winner in anyones eyes on this site or in anyones world

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Henry you might be, no its a fact you are the biggest dbag ever. I actually like the lakers and know I am going to try to hedge the bet because if a liar like you is playing it then I dont know what to say. 3 locks that lost and it was bad luck. Everyone knows there is no such thing as a lock and everyone knows you are an r tard.

HenryHill

u said that 3 times yesterday and funny ,u were nowhere to be found.so im done with your losing ass and going to love to watch u lose your bets like the loser u are...and trust me u will never be a winner in anyones eyes on this site or in anyones world
    Oiler ur a loser and ur girl is making a fool outta u go check on her son and no I'm going to win 5 hundred dollars on the lakers and then I'm gonna come back here after the game once i do and join ur wife in laughing at ur lil cuckold ass u loser hahahahahahaha

HenryHill

Quote Originally Posted by Hurls View Post
    Henry you might be, no its a fact you are the biggest dbag ever. I actually like the lakers and know I am going to try to hedge the bet because if a liar like you is playing it then I dont know what to say. 3 locks that lost and it was bad luck. Everyone knows there is no such thing as a lock and everyone knows you are an r tard.
    Hurls you might be, no its a fact u r the gayest person ever. GO LAKERS!

Hurls
    Hurls's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 663

Hill it quite evident that your girl cheated on you or is right now if you still have one. Its basic psychology to know that anyone that talks that much about what other people's girl are doing to them is what is actually going on with you. I feel bad for you man did you actually see her blowing some dude? Dont do it man, there are plenty of suicide hotlines. I actually hope the lakers win now cause I dont think you could handle another loss.BOL dbag

HenryHill

Hurls u and ur partner moved to massachussetts in order to have a legalized gay marriage bc us normal people put here in california didn't want u u sink fukk Hurls u disgust me

HenryHill

Lakers rollllllllin bitchz

HenryHill

Hahahahahahaha