Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH
    Doughboy22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3733

Calling Roxxyfish!!!!

Roxxy,
    I like you man.. You have won me money in the past when I have followed your wnba picks.. Now I go on your threads and I can't even read them.. All it is, is you going back and forth with people defending your pick style and whether or not you ar actually even placineg bets.. Today I read about picks being deleted and it troubles me as well... are you really betting money my man? If so you could bury all these people who come on your threads and troll by simply posting one screen shot of a bet.. Do it here man please.. BURY THE TROLLS... I like you roxxy so I'm not coming at u.. I'm just trying to convince u to end theses guys...

cheers mate

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy22 View Post
    Roxxy,
    I like you man.. You have won me money in the past when I have followed your wnba picks.. Now I go on your threads and I can't even read them.. All it is, is you going back and forth with people defending your pick style and whether or not you ar actually even placineg bets.. Today I read about picks being deleted and it troubles me as well... are you really betting money my man? If so you could bury all these people who come on your threads and troll by simply posting one screen shot of a bet.. Do it here man please.. BURY THE TROLLS... I like you roxxy so I'm not coming at u.. I'm just trying to convince u to end theses guys...

cheers mate
    I havent deleted a single pick since i started the WNBA thread on 21,05 2012, the last pick was deleted on April

and yes I deleted all picks last week after i closed my thread and moved into the NBA subforum, whats the deal, i dont delete picks, i do not even edit, you just need to click on view log

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    I havent deleted a single pick since i started the WNBA thread on 21,05 2012, the last pick was deleted on April

and yes I deleted all picks last week after i closed my thread and moved into the NBA subforum, whats the deal, i dont delete picks, i do not even edit, you just need to click on view log
    You deleted it because you're barreled-in fukk 4-31

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sun are a lock tonight?

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Rotfl buried again

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daimo...The guy is good in Womens basketball and that's it. He was up alot of money in womens and down alot in Football (american and the other gay one)

But he moves to the Subforum to lose the trolls...But still comes into players talk every day because nobody gives a shit about him in the subforum...He even said it in the last thread he made "the subforum thread is up money, but it's really quiet"....Which pretty much says what all the "trolls" have been saying the whole time...Quit with the EASY MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ threads that you are seeking attention for, and create just 1 thread and stick with it.

Roxxy, you're quite pathetic in the fact that you even admitted to not getting the attention you need and that's why you create multiple threads. You love the trolls, they are the only ones that make you feel like you're worth anything.

buttchug.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Daimo says " Hey spankie your looking extra hot today PM me a pic. I don't attract men at other forums. Extra bacon"

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Daimo...The guy is good in Womens basketball and that's it. He was up alot of money in womens and down alot in Football (american and the other gay one)

But he moves to the Subforum to lose the trolls...But still comes into players talk every day because nobody gives a shit about him in the subforum...He even said it in the last thread he made "the subforum thread is up money, but it's really quiet"....Which pretty much says what all the "trolls" have been saying the whole time...Quit with the EASY MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ threads that you are seeking attention for, and create just 1 thread and stick with it.

Roxxy, you're quite pathetic in the fact that you even admitted to not getting the attention you need and that's why you create multiple threads. You love the trolls, they are the only ones that make you feel like you're worth anything.

buttchug.
    Roxxy is NOT good in WNBA.. Just look at this shitfest.. 0-4.. losing $5,500.. burying his stupid minions..

"Roxxy, you're quite pathetic in the fact that you even admitted to not getting the attention you need and that's why you create multiple threads."

This I agree..

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Daihomo omo

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Roxxy is NOT good in WNBA.. Just look at this shitfest.. 0-4.. losing $5,500.. burying his stupid minions..

"Roxxy, you're quite pathetic in the fact that you even admitted to not getting the attention you need and that's why you create multiple threads."

This I agree..

Loss of 5,500 in one night, but was still up 13,000 air bucks...You can't deny that he's good in WNBA. He's just a fukkin retard and annoys me with his 100 threads for every pick, still waiting for SBR to implement a "ignore" function that will just delete the person completely as if they aren't even on SBR. It's hard to avoid people when they create multiple threads and that's all you see on page 1....bigdeem/zooyouk/roxxy all belong in that group with stupid fukkin threads. Site would be much better.

daimoshokage

RoxxyFraud with his 13,000 Air winnings.. He deleted his spreadshit once that 0-4 WNBA shitfest happened.. He can't come back from it..

He still continues that 1 thread - 1 play shit.. And once it loses he never comes back.. Fukking pathetic RoxxyFraud..

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

daimo where else do you post ?

daimoshokage has entered the room

1. spankie: daimo daimo daimo
    2. spankie: you're a free man?
    3. daimoshokage: not yet.. 8 more hours cant wait just jerking off
    4. daimoshokage: spankie are you a ghost?
    5. spankie: no
    6. spankie: i am not a ghost.
    7. daimoshokage: looks like it
    8. spankie: -100000
    9. spankie: how so sir?
    10. daimoshokage: just a hunch spankie are yo really lookin that hot??
    11. spankie: well if you'd go mad brah
    12. daimoshokage: lol spankie cmon pm a pic
    13. spankie: i will do in feb sir.
    14. daimoshokage: who is J**** M*****???
    15. spankie: but i did look at the site before i joined for a few months
    16. daimoshokage: that thread is deleted.. when i first saw it i thought what a cool guy
    17. spankie: jason!
    18. daimoshokage: who the fukk is he?? loool you fukks i will get banned everyone if it will not stop sbr is all i have its hard to attract men at other forums
    19. spankie: some clown !
    20. daimoshokage: cant figure it out damn i really hope it doesnt damaged my image that much
    21. spankie: private investigator he got you buried daimo
    22. daimoshokage: looks like a real person.. canuck got banned from it..
    23. spankie: canuck was the jason martyr
    24. daimoshokage: i see that pos almost got me damn
    25. spankie: like william wallace
    26. daimoshokage: canuck is an sherlock though.. posting personal info and shit even he is right fukk him sbr is all i have the only place where i can hammer people motherfukker
    27. daimoshokage: guy should be rewarded for life..
    28. spankie: he loves the forum anyways! and he loves to bury your ass daimo
    29. Deuce: you got buried
    30. Deuce: bad beat though
    31. daimoshokage: yes but i can take it planning to go pro anyways so it doesnt matter ??? but i fukkin have to wait a year again now fukkin roxxy buried me with his stupid soccer bets
    32. Deuce: shouldn't have gone that far
    33. spankie: tru
    34. daimoshokage: why i got buried? and if so i come back as a ghost techn9 or something and then i will bury roxxy and canuck
    35. spankie: daimo roxxy and canuck buried u pretty hard pal
    36. Deuce: Why did you get banned?
    37. daimoshokage: canuck is the idiot who posted that shit dont know where he got my personal info from i really like that pos he is a good lookin guy if he wasnt such a rat.... would like to hang around with a guy like him
    38. Deuce: Canuck steamrolled you
    39. daimoshokage: got banned from a racist jokes thread what a joke mods here are sharp but they wont do that again we have an agreement now yesssss you will see i never get banned again no matter what i post
    40. Deuce: shoved his rooster in your keister
    41. daimoshokage: lol i wish
    42. daimoshokage: deuce why are you so nice?
    43. Deuce: cause man
    44. Deuce: I like my sbr brethren
    45. spankie: should i order 5 sbr pizzas
    46. Deuce: Yes
    47. spankie: and get really fat i like fat dudes
    48. daimoshokage: are you a tire changer?
    49. Deuce: extra bacon
    50. spankie: extra baconnn
    51. Deuce: no I work for a temp agency
    52. Deuce: in Providence, NJ
    53. spankie: daimo im an underwear model
    54. daimoshokage:if true congrats it's a decent job.. dont deny it for crying out loud i like it when i finish school i hope i can get a job like that too calvin klein is my fav
    55. spankie: deuce how far is that from mt laurel pal
    56. daimoshokage: i hope deuce and bronxer are gay luv em
    57. spankie: i cant find a providence NJ
    58. spankie: r u lying to me deuce
    59. spankie: :/
    60. Deuce: 60 miles Spankie
    61. spankie: o
    62. spankie: ill be there friday
    63. Deuce: Cool bro
    64. spankie: rooting whores
    65. Deuce: We should meet up with Jason
    66. spankie: ok
    67. daimoshokage: you 2 can meet me at a gay party if you really like your arse is mine spankie
    68. Deuce: break out boots off in his asshole
    69. daimoshokage: who the fukk is jason?? just kidding but shhhhhh
    70. spankie: daimo do u want to come??
    71. spankie: im going to get cake
    72. spankie: n ice cream on my naked chest
    73. daimoshokage: hell yeah.. im into gay shit
    74. Deuce: You want to fukk jjgold in the ass??
    75. daimoshokage: you 2 can have all the fun but to be honest i would if i could
    76. Deuce: I remember seeing that thread of yours
    77. daimoshokage: bump it deuce and i will fukkin bury you you know you cant talk about your real feelings at sbr guys are like crows
    78. daimoshokage: i dont have a thread like that you fukk but i love JJ the only real cool guy here i think the story about his 2.5 rooster is just a fairytale
    79. daimoshokage: i do gay shit threads but not at sbr
    80. Deuce: I am going to sleep
    81. Deuce: fukk off
    82. spankie: loool

Smoke

Daimo does spankie make you horny?

I heard he has pics for you. Special pics

Like covered in chocolate and also oiled up

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Daimo does spankie make you horny?

I heard he has pics for you. Special pics

Like covered in chocolate and also oiled up
    Name:  364jm2.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  19.2 KB

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Slightly confusing

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

roxxy please just post a screen shot.. this wasn't meant to be another battle ground.. just post the fukking screen shot and I'll ask mods to blow this thread up

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Slightly confusing
    not confusing mate as long as my WNBA thread was active i didnt deleted a single pick, everyone can still prove it,

i started a new thread last week so i had to reset and start with zero in the NBA forum, whats so confusing ?

Smoke

Name:  364jm2.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  19.2 KB

daimoshokage

roxxy please just post a screen shot.. this wasn't meant to be another battle ground.. just post the fukking screen shot and I'll ask mods to blow this thread up
    keep tyring doughboy, roxxyfraud never ever posted a screenshot of his bet.. he's a know airbettor here..

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daimo you gay bro?

daimoshokage

"One Time Roxxy was caught adding money to the spreadsheet to show that he was in the green and not in the red by about 4K. He said "we'll umm I deposited 5K so I added that to the account" Just goes to show how bad Roxxy is and how badly he wants people to think he's winning."

What a gem fro Ngates..

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Calvin klein is your fav?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by kingofhoarbags View Post
    Calvin klein is your fav?

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

daimo, spending his life trying to expose strangers online

Doughboy22
    SYNDICATE... AHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    keep tyring doughboy, roxxyfraud never ever posted a screenshot of his bet.. he's a know airbettor here..
    don't talk to me sucka.. i remember u trol;ling the syndicate pages.. this was not another thread for u to jump on roxxy, it was a thread for him.. so beat it clown

Smoke

don't talk to me sucka.. i remember u trol;ling the syndicate pages.. this was not another thread for u to jump on roxxy, it was a thread for him.. so beat it clown
    Daimo = Buried and Gay