i might be going all in here

CrimsonTideFan
    CrimsonTideFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 744

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

not saying it is a horrible play but At Tech is not much easier of a game than at Texas and the line is 11 points different so basically you missed the boat last week

Blood Drake
    Blood Drake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 632

Simple.....Texas Tech is going to beat West Virginia and the books are going to be raking in cash on this game. Tech has been winning games because of their defense. They lose when their offense makes mistakes. Since West Virginia has no defense it won't matter if the Raiders make mistakes. Last team with the ball wins this game.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Drake View Post
    Simple.....Texas Tech is going to beat West Virginia and the books are going to be raking in cash on this game. Tech has been winning games because of their defense. They lose when their offense makes mistakes. Since West Virginia has no defense it won't matter if the Raiders make mistakes. Last team with the ball wins this game.
    holy shit, some of you ppl,,,books always rake in cash, and i promise you they dont give a flying fukk on this gm, why would they? there tons of money on tech,,,get a clue, if everyone hammering wvu the line wouldnt be stuck in the mud it be shooting up until the other side got hit... prob to windy for me but fukk me i cant believe you think you know who books wanna win or think they know who gonna win for that matter,,you implying the books are gambling and they not rich cause they gamble.....

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bank your getting hostile from lack of sleep. You tryin to talk sense into these squares??? Think white and get serious! Did you see my picks in that other thread. Gimme some feedback.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i posted in there,,,im bout to go to work,,,got bout 20 min..

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

U been up all night?

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    not saying it is a horrible play but At Tech is not much easier of a game than at Texas and the line is 11 points different so basically you missed the boat last week
    i was all over wv last week too

Dux90
    Dux90's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont like W.VA today going with TT