hockeynut
    hockeynut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 137

It's amazing how fast things can change. From a sure losing night to a winner!

Been out of the betting game for the last year or longer and decided to come back to it. I'm not one of those big time players that bets thousands of dollars. I only deposited $125 in pinnacle today. So my bets are usually $10 here, 20 there, and maybe more if I feel good. The bigger bets can come if I build up my balance. Anyway, on to my bets tonight.

I put a wager of $10 on Washington's money line. Lost that. I put $20 on Atlanta and Washington going over 51. Lost that. I put $20 on Baltimore covering the -6, and also lost that. So just like that I lost every game and was thinking, my god why did I bother to come back.

I wanted to try and salvage the day and get some of that back or risk losing all of it, I didn't care went for it and dropped the remaining $75 left in my account. I didn't like the lines for the other games and thought a 2nd Half play might be better. So I dropped $25 on the Niners spread in the 2nd Half at -3.5 to win $27. I won this bet quite easily. I wasn't sure about the Saints and Chargers and instead turned to baseball. I thought the Yankees were a solid bet with CC on the mound, and he didn't disappoint. Dropped $50 on the Yankees moneyline to win $31. So these last two bets not only gave me all my money back, I actually ended up being ahead $8.25. I know it's not much, but it still feels good.

Just thought I'd share.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

nice!

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Just like the good old days of Betting small. Congrats man

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13998

nice to hear a real fine story like that hockey nut well done NOW lets get this damm nhl holdout over im orig. from canada and need my hockey fix greedy bastards

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

a win is a win is a win

Congrats

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

just keep grinding away.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

$8.25!! Winnah!!!

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by hockeynut View Post
    Been out of the betting game for the last year or longer and decided to come back to it. I'm not one of those big time players that bets thousands of dollars. I only deposited $125 in pinnacle today. So my bets are usually $10 here, 20 there, and maybe more if I feel good. The bigger bets can come if I build up my balance. Anyway, on to my bets tonight.

I put a wager of $10 on Washington's money line. Lost that. I put $20 on Atlanta and Washington going over 51. Lost that. I put $20 on Baltimore covering the -6, and also lost that. So just like that I lost every game and was thinking, my god why did I bother to come back.

I wanted to try and salvage the day and get some of that back or risk losing all of it, I didn't care went for it and dropped the remaining $75 left in my account. I didn't like the lines for the other games and thought a 2nd Half play might be better. So I dropped $25 on the Niners spread in the 2nd Half at -3.5 to win $27. I won this bet quite easily. I wasn't sure about the Saints and Chargers and instead turned to baseball. I thought the Yankees were a solid bet with CC on the mound, and he didn't disappoint. Dropped $50 on the Yankees moneyline to win $31. So these last two bets not only gave me all my money back, I actually ended up being ahead $8.25. I know it's not much, but it still feels good.

Just thought I'd share.

Cool story, bro