bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think i just figured out the nfl

Mondays game has the best team vs the worst team in the nfl.What way do you guys think the nfl wants to fix the game ? Let the powerful texans steam roll the crap jets and make a boring game or let jets hang around and lose a close one?or option 3 let jets hang around and win a last min drive by teebow?

bruins35

I am thinking this one will be a close one.And i never back the jets ever

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

lmao at figuring out the nfl

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have you figured out women too? Please advise. Thanks.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    lmao at figuring out the nfl
    This week i only bet the big games with lots of bets on them and think like the scum that run nfl.stats are for suckers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

theory sounds good bruins but what about the bears cowboys game last week where the expensive team did poorly and lost

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Best nfl system F-B+B=$$$

fading brock and Bruin = money

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    theory sounds good bruins but what about the bears cowboys game last week where the expensive team did poorly and lost
    cowboys lost and had more action .Vegas made alot of money on that game.
    Last edited by bruins35; 10-07-12 at 11:36 PM.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

The Texans are the 2nd best team in the NFL and they will demolish the pathetic Jets.

I'll say 31-7.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

So you figured out the NFL, because you thought up an age old conspiracy "angle" for one game?

Taking a home dog on national prime time television isn't rocket science, and has been cashing at an awesome rate.

I don't find any value on either side, except for the aforementioned, but even then - that matchup has to make sense. I don't want to make a play tomorrow, but knowing me - I will be laying something. Home dog might be too tempting.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

ron paul stay at ludawgs will you w/your silly fukin lute very sad site

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14174

got nfl figured out wow write a book

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

This year has been a slight anomaly. With more teams 'covering' (losing but by not enough points) than in years past. So far SU winners are 61-14. But it has also been a year so far where the 'better' teams are winning. The only 3 teams that lost yesterday that might be considered better than their opponents were Green Bay, Cinci, and San Diego. 2 of them were on the road. But none of them are elite level teams.

Every other better team won and covered. Except for Balt which was on the road as well.

Pitt was the only other favorite to win and not cover, and they aint that good either.

So here you have a powerhouse team laying big points on the road to a team that has been getting buried in the media but was supposed to be a decent team. Each week theyre given out as a 'best bet' by so called geniuses because theyre due for a reak out game and show wy these same so called experts thought they were a Super Bowl sleeper.

"logic" would say take Houston and hoe you dont get back doored. Or you could just not bet the game. I know that is a novel principle for a lot of guys NOT betting a game that is on TV and a Monday Night one to boot. But like I have always said the Thursday and Monday night games is why the books always show a profit, because guys flip coins and play them solely because theure on TV and the only action in town, and for the most part guys are well below 50% on those games overall during the season.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    This year has been a slight anomaly. With more teams 'covering' (losing but by not enough points) than in years past. So far SU winners are 61-14. But it has also been a year so far where the 'better' teams are winning. The only 3 teams that lost yesterday that might be considered better than their opponents were Green Bay, Cinci, and San Diego. 2 of them were on the road. But none of them are elite level teams.

Every other better team won and covered. Except for Balt which was on the road as well.

Pitt was the only other favorite to win and not cover, and they aint that good either.

So here you have a powerhouse team laying big points on the road to a team that has been getting buried in the media but was supposed to be a decent team. Each week theyre given out as a 'best bet' by so called geniuses because theyre due for a reak out game and show wy these same so called experts thought they were a Super Bowl sleeper.

"logic" would say take Houston and hoe you dont get back doored. Or you could just not bet the game. I know that is a novel principle for a lot of guys NOT betting a game that is on TV and a Monday Night one to boot. But like I have always said the Thursday and Monday night games is why the books always show a profit, because guys flip coins and play them solely because theure on TV and the only action in town, and for the most part guys are well below 50% on those games overall during the season.
    so wouldnt their be value in fading these guys if they are well below 50% on TNF SNF MNF games during the season?

bruins35

jets will cover ,this is great game for nfl to make some ratings in a classic fixed monday night game.It would be hard to fix this game enough for jets to win but cover no problem.schaub could get paid off i guess.jets to cover and teebow props i guess
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

with 70% on houston......and on a monday night....of course the Jets cover! will be a 7 point game.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    so wouldnt their be value in fading these guys if they are well below 50% on TNF SNF MNF games during the season?
    very hard to fade and be profitable also they all lose at different intervals so finding which guys to fade and when is impossible.

Its more or less for individuals to take note and maybe check their win loss tally on these types of games.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I cannot see it being close

lets keep it simple and stop looking for conspiracy

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Maybe the two teams playing will just play with no outside influence?

lol

bruins35

if money just keeps pouring in on houston. vegas, nfl,mafia,ilumanti,will have no choice but to fix this game .stay away from houston spread i beg you.

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by dredmahawkus View Post
    with 70% on houston......and on a monday night....of course the Jets cover! will be a 7 point game.
    then everyone who bet the opener will push.

Not sure what you guys are looking at here. Game opened -7 stayed there for 30 mins or so then got absolutely hammers and moved to 9. didnt even move through any other numbers. I would guess that since then they have either had balanced action or are scared to put it to 10 because they dont want the guys who crushed the 7 to get a nice side shot at them.

Books are businesses, they put up a 'bad' number to start. Now they have to gamble by taking massive one way action, or gamble by opening themselves up to -7 and +10, which any guy would take regardless, and the guys that crushed -7 are the guys the books dont want buying back because they have a lot of money.

So books that took action early have to gamble either way. The follower books can just sit and watch what happens but a few places got absolutely buried at -7. So all things considered they might love that result once the smoke clears.

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    Maybe the two teams playing will just play with no outside influence?

lol
    ya and maybe i have a 12 inch rooster and bang super models

bruins35

Quote Originally Posted by bruins35 View Post
    if money just keeps pouring in on houston. vegas, nfl,mafia,ilumanti,will have no choice but to fix this game .stay away from houston spread i beg you.
    prime time games are a gold mine boys