MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

SF up 38-3

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    I don't post all my plays. I lose more then I win. And I am compulsive gambler that bets more then they can afford. Also I bet for action so it's impossible for me to go 1 play a day or only 3 plays a week.
    Damn bruh that sucks
    Your soccer picks do well & you killed the Olympics, I remember.
    I usually see you post winners, thought you had things under control... You're one a the few I like/respect here
    Sad to see ya go, if you do....all the best though man.
    I too can't win. 1-6 ATS on fukkin college (who does that bad in college??) every lean I had in my notes that I didn't end up playing hit, the ones I did end up betting obviously lost

Haven't won a chunk off gambling in fukkin forever. I ask myself why I bother but I couldn't let a weekend of football go by without any action on it.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

I'm done guys. Lost so much this past year, I drained every $$ out of my accounts and racked up debt. I can't live this way anymore.
    good for you to recognize it and good luck going forward. only way to quit is to go cold turkey and disassociate yourself from everything gambling related.

capone8585
    TEAMCASH
    capone8585's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 545

I don't post all my plays. I lose more then I win. And I am compulsive gambler that bets more then they can afford. Also I bet for action so it's impossible for me to go 1 play a day or only 3 plays a week.
    Get a new CC and make a deposit of like 500 if you spend it all then just stop

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I have been killing it in nfl this year. Here's my secret: whatever I think logically I bet on the opposite. Today my head said green bay so I took the colts. Also teasers. They are worthless in college but a three team 10 pt teaser in nfl is easy. Won a ton today teasing sf chicago and new England and never once sweated any of the games. But I know what it's like to lose...college is destroying me this year.

First 12