Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

What can we expect from Troy P, James H, and R mendenhall this week?

Troy is the only one who even saw action this season and Pitt has been one of the worst rushing attacks so far. This could really allow the eagles to dial up the pressure and get to Big Ben early and often.

wakeboardr886
    wakeboardr886's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7877

steelers roll here easily

Degenerate Life
    Degenerate Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Should be more blitzing with Troy and Harrison back on defense, and less yards on the ground for opponents. I expect Mendenhall to start off kind of slow before he gets in the groove of things.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Last time these two teams played, it was a defensive brawl, with both starting QBs getting knocked out of the game.

This time should be a similar style, both teams still having a great defense and somewhat suspect on offense.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

I don't expect anything from Mendenhall

Troy will hurt himself again

Harrison will be decent, and might rack up 30,000 in fines

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Mendenhall is going to be nasty, they have been nursing him back, taking their sweet time. The guy could have played in week 1, but no need.

Coming off a bye, guys are going to be vicious.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Mendenhall is going to be nasty, they have been nursing him back, taking their sweet time. The guy could have played in week 1, but no need.

Coming off a bye, guys are going to be vicious.
    You've gotta be kidding. Pitts is 1-2, a big reason is their pathetic running game. They need all the help they can get.

They aren't going to ask Mendenhall to carry the load yet because they are nursing him gradually after a major injury.
    Last edited by slacker00; 10-05-12 at 10:11 PM.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    You've gotta be kidding. Pitts is 1-2, a big reason is their pathetic running game. They need all the help they can get.

They aren't going to ask Mendenhall to carry the load yet because they are nursing him gradually after a major injury.
    That was terribly worded by me.

Mendenhall could have played in week 1, and done so with not being 100%, and as a result most likely never getting to 100%.

Mendenhall will be a much needed boost for Pitt's running game. Redman and Dwyer are not even good backups. Think of the impact Mikel had on Detroit when he came back - same type of thing is going to happen in Pitt.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    That was terribly worded by me.

Mendenhall could have played in week 1, and done so with not being 100%, and as a result most likely never getting to 100%.

Mendenhall will be a much needed boost for Pitt's running game. Redman and Dwyer are not even good backups. Think of the impact Mikel had on Detroit when he came back - same type of thing is going to happen in Pitt.
    Lions are 0-2 since Mikel came back, against two rebuilding teams that they should have beaten, no less. I see Mikel had 30 touches in his first game back against TENN, I can't see Pitts doing that with Mendenhall against the Eagles D, that would be stupid to give a guy that kind of work coming back off a major injury. Look what Mikel did last week, 13 rushes for 26 yards, I'm not impressed, but maybe "nasty" is the right word after all.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2260

Mendenhall might be worth a fantasy pick up after all