bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    Matt Leinart was on top of the world for awhile. He fell off harder than ** Hammer and Vanila Ice.
    willing to bet leinart is still living a pretty good life though

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

I was looking forward to seeing Kelly run the same type of offense he ran at Oregon. Wanted to see how that would translate at the next level.

By taking Barkley, it looks like they will be running more of a traditional pro style offense.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Barkley may turn out to be a great NFL player. I think this may end up being the best thing that could have happened to him.

Guy needed to be humbled. Now maybe he will work his ass off and study film and get in that weight room.
    He will have a solid team around him in Philly and I think he has more upside than Foles.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Diablo View Post
    I was looking forward to seeing Kelly run the same type of offense he ran at Oregon. Wanted to see how that would translate at the next level.

By taking Barkley, it looks like they will be running more of a traditional pro style offense.
    I don't think anyone realistically knows exactly what Cheatin' Chip is going to run yet.

I tend to think that people focus more that there needs to be an "athletic"/running type QB in his offense. I think the key is tempo which doesn't necessarily mean that they have to have an option-based attack. Look at the influence he had on New England's scheme last year ... My opinion is that I think you could see something similar to that as the base offense with the wrinkles of using a Vick or Dixon in packages where the read option is used.

Going to be very interesting because CC has talked a good game of "building" his offense around his personnel and not necessarily fitting them into what people believe his scheme is going to be. Any way you shake it, if he's half the offensive mastermind he's supposed to be - the Eagles have no excuses for not averaging 24 or much higher per game. Offensive line will be back and healthy to start at least. So many weapons at the skill positions.

Key is picking one of these Jackwagons At QB that won't turn it over three times a game.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

I do not know if Barklay is the answer, but Vick sure as hell is not. Get rid of him now, and get what you can.

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

BigdaddyQH

Bump

First 12