redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

I haven't seen any conversation about the Bears/Jags game this weekend.

The line is Bears -6 which I like but the ML is of great value. The Jags are horrible. I know the popular reasoning behind taking the Jags would be a letdown game but again...THE JAGS ARE HORRIBLE. This and the Packers are the two "for sure" games of the week. Both teams are substantially more talented than their oponents and it would take a major letdown by either to lose. Just put 5 units are their parlay to win 4.5 units. I think there is great value here.

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

The Bears took a step up in the Dallas game and should be able to beat Jacksonville if they can keep Bad Cutler locked in the cellar. A really nice offensive game plan against Dallas and given that Jacksonville's D has been pretty bad (along with its O), the Bears can afford to play it conservatively on offense which .... gives me pause in giving up those points on the road. This one feels like a classic do not bet but if I had to pick, I'd use the Bears in a tease. It is at -7 +115 where I look so people are betting the Jags so far.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

I'm scared of the Bears. You never know which team is going to show up.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Bears had value at opening line.

Pivotpoint
    Pivotpoint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Line just dropped from Bears -6 to Bears -4 1/2. Nothing new on the wires in regard to change in any key player status. Forte says he's good to go. Anyone hear anything or have insight to line movement.

kgindy
    kgindy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4845

Bears aren't going to cover-6 that's why. Bears on short week, two straight road games, blow out on natl tv and going on a bye next week. I was gonna take the Jags but I thought the line would go up more now its a bad line.

Jeff Grant
    Jeff Grant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2924

CHAZ
    5-2-1 (+2.37 units)
    CHAZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3180

Quote Originally Posted by kgindy View Post
    Bears aren't going to cover-6 that's why. Bears on short week, two straight road games, blow out on natl tv and going on a bye next week. I was gonna take the Jags but I thought the line would go up more now its a bad line.
    Completely agree. Its a bad spot for the Bears here

Hopefully, I didn't miss out waiting to long before pulling the trigger.