ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11431

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    I just took out multiple mortgages and purchased rental props.
    Good for you. Seriously.

Everyone else, note how hot the business of buying rental units are - and ask yourself why would that be?

google news search 'rental units' from 10/7
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    When Obama loses the election - are you gonna blame that on Bush too?
    no i will blame it on Obama. By the way will you two time Bush voters ever take any blame? Maybe people will stop blaming when the people who actually created this mess learn how to take a little blame. Got it now?

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Good for you. Seriously.

Please note how hot the business of buying rental units are. Now why would that be?
    Because poor people don't have the money to buy houses.

Do you think we would be better off if poor people were taking out mortgages?

Thor4140

Included in private sector jobs are seasonal temp hiring, like security guards at malls for Christmas season. Wage levels have cratered, while we pay double for gas what we used to and food prices are through the roof. Unemployment is disastrous and the recovery from recession is not even near the rates we've seen recovering from recessions in the past.

Plus Obama said he'd halve national debt (and then doubled it.) Great job, Barry.

Election Day can't come soon enough - he's out!
    i kinda hope romney wins and then i can sit back and watch you low informed voters cry like babies when you lose everything. Then u can blame it on Obama when numbers are finally going the country's way again instead of the complete opposite.

Thor4140

It will have no effect.

exactly. If you have demand you hire no matter what the fuk goes on with ur taxes.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

You're a gem.

If Obama read your post the first thing he'd do is give a speech to America and tell them that, yes, we are better off than we were four years ago.

And why? Just look at the Dow!

Now go try and sell a property or get a mortgage to buy a new one. You'll see how great the economy is.
    I have an offer on one of my properties right now. The renters, who are in the Cost Guard, would like to buy it and their offer isn't bad. I'd certainly make money on the deal. But it's earning me rental income and I built it, was the second house I built, so I'd like to hang onto it. Someday, if they get the health care situation worked out, I'd like to winter here in Mexico and summer up north.

My other property has no structure on it and I haven't tried to sell it. But I've had agents ask me to list it. No idea if they could sell it.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 33756

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i kinda hope romney wins and then i can sit back and watch you low informed voters cry like babies when you lose everything. Then u can blame it on Obama when numbers are finally going the country's way again instead of the complete opposite.
    What numbers? Gas? Food?

jbart28
    MAGA KAG
    jbart28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

I think it is great that all those Libtards in California are paying $6 for Obama gas right now. Hope those fukers have to walk to the unemployment office.

Obamanomcs has done so much to help the middle class......

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post
    I think it is great that all those Libtards in California are paying $6 for Obama gas right now. Hope those fukers have to walk to the unemployment office.

The price of gas is just the free market at work!

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Not in California junior. Its state taxes and regulations. Look it up.

ByeShea

Because poor people don't have the money to buy houses.

Do you think we would be better off if poor people were taking out mortgages?
    Actually, my point is that the demand in rental housing is because the middle class ain't buying homes - and hasn't been at any point of Obama's glorious "recovery" ... I'll let Joe Biden himself explain

Last edited by ByeShea; 10-10-12 at 06:27 AM.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    What numbers? Gas? Food?
    i know you are not that bright but let me help you a bit. Speculators control gas prices. Speculators are Wall Street douche bags. These same douche bags are in the Republicans back pocket. Follow the pattern of gas prices each and every election. They never favor Democrats. So in essence the same assholes u constantly vote for control gas prices. So here they are fuking the country to get in power once again. Bush had the all time high in gas prices but not anywhere near the election. When he left the prices were right back down to affordable levels just to help McCain. If Obama wins the prices will probably stabilize a bit and then when the two year period comes for new elections they will be high once again. If Romney wins his prediction of getting the gas prices under two dollars will happen just like he says, and once again because the speculators and the oil companies are in their back pockets the dog and pony show goes on.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

i know you are not that bright but let me help you a bit. Speculators control gas prices. Speculators are Wall Street douche bags. These same douche bags are in the Republicans back pocket. Follow the pattern of gas prices each and every election. They never favor Democrats. So in essence the same assholes u constantly vote for control gas prices. So here they are fuking the country to get in power once again. Bush had the all time high in gas prices but not anywhere near the election. When he left the prices were right back down to affordable levels just to help McCain. If Obama wins the prices will probably stabilize a bit and then when the two year period comes for new elections they will be high once again. If Romney wins his prediction of getting the gas prices under two dollars will happen just like he says, and once again because the speculators and the oil companies are in their back pockets the dog and pony show goes on.
    Stop talking out of your ass. Stop posting ideas that have nothing to back them up. Go look at a gas price chart for the last 40 years and shut your mouth.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by jbart28 View Post

I just paid 4.99 for my gas here in Arcadia,CA.

And I ain't crying like a bitch.. But I guess broke fukks would cry.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Mayan sounds like a 1%er

Let'em eat cake

Last edited by Sam Odom; 10-12-12 at 07:29 PM.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Americans are hilarious wasting their time worrying about politics.

Don't matter who wins, very little can or will change.

Spend that energy elsewhere.

In Canada nobody gives a Fuk about politics and we are doing just fine.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    Americans are hilarious wasting their time worrying about politics.

Don't matter who wins, very little can or will change.
    Health care reform
    Abortion rights

Just 2 right there.

Some things (wall street / wars) may stay the same, but it's simplistic to think that everything is the same between candidates.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Health care reform
    Abortion rights

Just 2 right there.

Some things (wall street / wars) may stay the same, but it's simplistic to think that everything is the same between candidates.
    Taxes
    Jobs
    Welfare spending/national debt

Taxes will be lower and there will be higher employment under the Republicans but social welfare spending will be cut. The dems will raise taxes fight to keep spending and trim military spending.

Can't imagine a change on abortion. Romney signed pro choice legislation in Mass for even minor females. Very unfortunate but I do not think he will work at all for the pro life movement outside of pulling funding for planned parenthood.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Stop talking out of your ass. Stop posting ideas that have nothing to back them up. Go look at a gas price chart for the last 40 years and shut your mouth.
    listen pussy look at the patterns. enuf said

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

Taxes will be lower

I see you missed the debate. Sorry taxes will not be lower. He's going to "reform taxes" now. No more 5 trillion dollars in cuts. That's completely out the window now, forget what he's been telling people for the past two years. Now it's cut the rate but get rid of deductions so it will be revenue neutral. And there won't be any cuts for the wealthy, people he used to call the "job creators." Now he's going to get rid of all the "fat cat" deductions so I guess those job creators won't be creating more jobs now. Now all the cuts are for the "hard working middle class." And he's going to do with with mathematically impossible ideas and plans. And now he likes Simpson-Bowles, or at least parts of it, which he called a "big wet kiss to Wall St." Bet a bunch of his Wall St. donors did a huge spit take when they heard that.

Welcome to moderate Mitt.
    Last edited by Tully Mars 63; 10-12-12 at 10:59 PM.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

listen pussy look at the patterns. enuf said
    I have, and the diarrhea from your pie hole shows that you can't even read a chart.

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    get your 100 points ready to pay me son.

the flipper's bounce will be short lived
    Get my points ready, clown.

Romney's bounce is a wave, and a permanent one. News out today that the White House knew the skinny on Benghazi within 2 hours of the incident, thus making 4 things clear:

1) State department tipped off Romney before 3rd debate that Obama would get slammed by the facts very soon, so instead of mentioning Benghazi (which clearly Obama expected him too) he acted like a kind and gentle man who wouldn't roll in the mud with Obama, a desperate candidate who just wanted to fight.

2) This story which trapped Obama and his whole administration into one big unending lie, will extend far beyond Election Day.

3) We will have a new occupant in the White House in January.

4) Shafted will give me 100 points.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Romney sitting at +300 so tempting

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

feels good feels damn good!!!

Sbr john where you at big guy? Romney was a joke just like i told you also failed just like i told you he would... good bye mitt you fukk. Tagg must be sad losers

First ... 3456