SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    I know Romney can lie thats for sure enjoy it now John 98% sure President Obama will call him on these lies next time out( not sure if its the foreign policy debate?) not sure what Romney's plan is but hes about to get destroyed enjoy it now sbr john but its coming Last nights debate was actually a good thing for president Obama if you really look at it.
    LOL Gore suggested that it was possibly Denver's altitude that made the president light headed. Come to think of it, he did look stoned.

If Obama wins so be it. He has not passed a budget in 3 years and probably never will. He's a lame duck. Romney's ideas will come sooner or later.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I always liked Gore. Would have been a nice change of pace. Gore is a philosopher by nature.

Romney needs at least 2 years, at least, to reverse Obama policies. People think things are going to change right away. That's not how it works when you make a left to right transition.

Obama still has time to manipulate the youth. It'll happen. But the older generation seems like they've had just about enough of him.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

How many times you hit pinny's +281 today john?

5k limits. looks like a lot of moves today, guessing you got a few limit bets in. should have popped pre debate for +325.

Boner_18
    Update your status
    Boner_18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1031

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    And how is he doing that?????

Romney as Gov.....

The Reality: As the nation’s economy grew and the median income rose, under Romney, Massachusetts plummeted from 36th to 47th out of 50 states in job creation, and the median income declined.

I love that people use this stat. Just goes to show you how dumb people are. The stat is for job CREATION. You can't create jobs after you have created tons. When you take a state rate from 9% to 4 and change it's hard to create more and thus the stat "plummets." HAHA dork.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

You guys saying that Romney didn't lay out any specifics didn't watch the debate. You can't lay out a ton of promises on what you will do exactly cause you don' t operate in a vacuum. Not to mention as a challenger he's privvy to lot less info then a current sitting president has.

The reason we run a high deficit is because of overs spending not because our people aren't taxed enough. Romeny said he wants to cut any program that isn't worth borrowing from china for and laid out at least 2 he was going to cut for sure. This is where the Bid Bird line came from that everyone is jumping on.

He won't get all the cuts he wants cause you still have to go through congress and it won't solve things overnight. But it's a step in the right direction as opposed to Obama that wants to spend more and doesn't think the deficit is a big problem.

Ask you self this. Do you believe the the government runs efficiently and that there is very little waste or over spending or over regulation? If not then shouldn't we try and fix that before we just raise taxes?

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    LOL Gore suggested that it was possibly Denver's altitude that made the president light headed. Come to think of it, he did look stoned.

If Obama wins so be it. He has not passed a budget in 3 years and probably never will. He's a lame duck. Romney's ideas will come sooner or later.
    what Gore said was stupid but i dont care im not talking about Gore heres your boy trying to back out of one of his many lies face it John hes dug himself a hole hes doneRomney Says He was 'Completely Wrong' About '47 Percent' Comments
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:17 PM.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Job numbers out. 7.8% lowest since 09

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Libtard media spinning the lies after Romney brought the fukkin smackdown on Obama.

Like the kids say....Barack got pwned!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post

Anybody with a clue knows why this is why he cant get anything passed its not really a secret any more kinda obvious what they are trying to do the President...Lame Duck was your boy W. More of Romneys lies will come to light sooner than later.

DJ Dalamar
    DJ Dalamar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3396

So they are closer to the numbers when he actually took office congrats it's almost back to where we started in one area.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

You guys better hope Romney doesnt win. China will pull it's money out the day after the election, causing the stock market to crumble.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

-357 now

keep donating that money to the books

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

If you actually believe these numbers, then you deserve another 4 years of Obama. SRS

Common sense would tell you that only adding 114,000 jobs when you need 150,000+ to keep up with population growth doesn't equal a DROP in unemployment.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What the hell is Obama phone?

Matt Rain
    Matt Rain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 659

[QUOTE=teaserpleaser;16261896]Romney Says He was 'Completely Wrong' About '47 Percent' Comments

That came several weeks late. You have to wonder about the people who are advising him. They shoulda come out with that statement the very next day after the leak.

That said, good move.

S'gonna be a nail biter boys.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:17 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

-393/+340 now

teaserpleaser

teaserpleaser

mittens could learn a thing or two from this video :)

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

no way Romney winning unless the USA wakes up to what a fukking ******** is.

that won't happen anytime soon

world won't be happy until that C.heston movie is reenacted. but that's what teaserpleaser would like..... even it means turning the US into Haiti or Zimbabwe

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    -393/+340 now

attn romney backers..........
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-16-14 at 04:18 PM.

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

All politicians are a joke. I would rather see Hilary vs Palin.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    no way Romney winning unless the USA wakes up to what a fukking ******** is.

that won't happen anytime soon

world won't be happy until that C.heston movie is reenacted. but that's what teaserpleaser would like..... even it means turning the US into Haiti or Zimbabwe
    Relax take a deep breath... it will be okay Next time you'll have Jeb bush to vote for its only 4 years now look you feel better right?

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

teaser, I want you to have Liberia. I want you to have Haiti. I want you to have Zimbabwe. we give you 200 billion dollars and you guys can start your own country wherever. don't you think that'd be great? I mean, everywhere you'd go there would be people that look just like you? AA doctors, AA dentists, AA lawyers, AA police, AA everything... wouldn't you want to live in a country like that?

..... or would you?

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

You guys really think one debate or one jobs report is going to matter much in this election? The jobs report really isn't very good. It's nothing more then more of the same- very slow job growth and piss poor jobs at that. "McJobs" will not get us out of this mess. And Romney won the debate by a large margin but did so by contradicting his past statements so many times it proved that his camp wasn't lying when they claimed he'd be a an Etcha-Sketch candidate. That strategy will not work twice so he'd better have a completely different card up his sleeve for debate #2 or he's going to look like a giant #2.

Chicken_Man
    Chicken_Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1001

Quote Originally Posted by tomseaver286 View Post
    Yes, 6 points of vague ideas. Nothing substantive. All I hear is, "I won't raise taxes on the wealthy and I'll cut taxes on the middle class while fixing the deficit."

I have a degree in economics and I can assure you that to solve this deficit you will have to raise taxes on somebody. You can't cut enough to over come the deficit. It is not possible.
    You should get your $ back from Devry.

What was it that Reagan did after the Carter dumpster fire? It's called 'growing the pie,' genius... Unfettered supply-side economics.

Chicken_Man

[QUOTE=teaserpleaser;16261896]what Gore said was stupid but i dont care im not talking about Gore heres your boy trying to back out of one of his many lies face it John hes dug himself a hole hes doneRomney Says He was 'Completely Wrong' About '47 Percent' Comments

Because the "solid 47%" for wingnut is now a shaky 35% for wingnut. Lmfaoo. Dope.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    teaser, I want you to have Liberia. I want you to have Haiti. I want you to have Zimbabwe. we give you 200 billion dollars and you guys can start your own country wherever. don't you think that'd be great? I mean, everywhere you'd go there would be people that look just like you? AA doctors, AA dentists, AA lawyers, AA police, AA everything... wouldn't you want to live in a country like that?

..... or would you?
    No my lady is mexican american, my dentist is Indian, my boss is old oil money a caucasian from Newport beach (great boss by the way) , my favorite restaurant at the moment is ruin pair a Thai spot in Thai town (hollywood) my brazilian jiu jitsu coach is brazilian etc etc... I like my life/job/etc why would i leave?? Not so much about race as it is about class at least thats my opinion. Im lower middle to middle class in LA co I make between 80-95k a year to Mitt im poor Mitt doesnt care about me or my intrests and thats all. Am i proud that the president looks like me sure... but make no mistake about it if it was hillary, or bill (hey i can dream) or chelsea and not President Obama im voting for them.

Chicken_Man

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I always liked Gore. Would have been a nice change of pace. Gore is a philosopher by nature.

Romney needs at least 2 years, at least, to reverse Obama policies. People think things are going to change right away. That's not how it works when you make a left to right transition.

Obama still has time to manipulate the youth. It'll happen. But the older generation seems like they've had just about enough of him.
    Gore is a scumbag and the product of pure nepotism. He stands to make $100s of millions if carbon credits are mandated thru 'cap and trade.'

Financial conditions in this country would change overnight because a) taxmageddon would be averted, b) the current tax rates would be extended, and c) a formal budget would be put forward and the budget reconciliation nonsense would be at an end.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Why would you believe all the other job numbers over the years and not believe this one from the same department?

ROMNEY IS THE NEW GOD OF WAR!

ToPHeR
    ToPHeR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1917

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Why would you believe all the other job numbers over the years and not believe this one from the same department?

ROMNEY IS THE NEW GOD OF WAR!
    Who said anyone believed the past jobs reports either? Everyone who actually researches the figures knows actual unemployment has been 10-11% for the past 4 years....

Boscoe
    Boscoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

VP debate should be interesting. No doubt crazy Joe will come out swinging.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

hmm, this is a forum for Sports Bettors. Since Romney's platform has said he will push to outlaw online Sports Betting on the Federal level, I do not understand why there are so many Romney supporters.

Obama's side hasn't mentioned anything about online gambling.

There have been many strides to get us closer to defined protection for online gambling, mostly at the State levels, I would hate to see all that go to waste because Romney wants to take away my freedoms.

Yes, I can move to Vegas and I shall soon, but would be so nice to continue to roll out of bed and make my plays in the comfort of my own home.

For this, Obama has my vote,

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

The funniest part of it all is the stupidity of people believing either candidate gives a shit about us. Romney would stick his dick in baskets mother's std infested stinkbox if it was what the crowd he was in front of wanted.

Obama gets 4 more years and gives unemployed bums like nognutaxes an excuse for why they have such bad luck in life.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    hmm, this is a forum for Sports Bettors. Since Romney's platform has said he will push to outlaw online Sports Betting on the Federal level, I do not understand why there are so many Romney supporters.

There have been many strides to get us closer to defined protection for online gambling, mostly at the State levels, I would hate to see all that go to waste because Romney wants to take away my freedoms.

Yes, I can move to Vegas and I shall soon, but would be so nice to continue to roll out of bed and make my plays in the comfort of my own home.

For this, Obama has my vote,

If you want to be a degenerate, move to Vegas...

Amazes me how most can't see past Thursday...

Unreal

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post

Some people

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-19-16 at 01:44 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Boscoe

First 123456 Last