suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can't take SD. The Saints are in danger of going into their bye week 0-5, playing at home, against a team that's not as good as their 3-1 record would suggest (KC, OAK, and TEN have an aggregate record of 3-9). The Falcons demonstrated how a capable QB can apply pressure and how effective a premier TE can be against the SD offense.

SD will put points on the board as well, but offensively, the Chargers are weaker than the Panthers, Packers, and Redskins. I think the pressure on the Saints is so great in this game that the Chargers aren't a smart play.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah the chargers always figure a way to lose in a easy spot every year - they never really get serious until the 3q of the season - this is sure feeling just the same

757sFinest
    757sFinest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    wow u think the card is easy and those are your picks???

are you trying to burry the board?
    This

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1914

Luck and RG3 are good rookie QB, they should keep their games close.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

packers are in win now or go home mode already - they have a superiority complex and feel the need to light the scoreboard when things are going their way, i see a lot of touchdowns from mr rogers

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Must say I like a lot of dogs and a lot of games. Last week was a tough card but this week is much simpler to pick thru.

Colts +7 - packers have not impressed at all and no reason they will cover this large number.

Skins ml +142 and +3- Falcons very hot but this is a tough spot as wash usually gives a tough game as a 3 pt dog.

Browns +9.5 - they beat the giants a few years ago at home after the giants won the bowl. They looked pretty decent v balty and philly and I think they can keep the gmen off the board and hang within the #.

Dolphins +3.5 and ml +158. Mia should have won at least 1 of the last 2 games if not both. They are playing hard and cincy looks decent but mia will want this game more. Bengals always let down when they aren't supposed to.

Eagles +3.5 - I don't like them to win here but I think they cover the #. Steelers aren't that good anymore.

Chiefs +5- such an odd # but I think KC plays jekyll and hyde and gives balty a good game here. Chiefs losing two straight at home is usually a tough prop.

Chargers ml +168- Sd is doing decent and I think the saints are just a lost team without payton. Expect Rivers to shred the saints apart.

Had colts ML as well. Skins should have covered but anyways if SD covers it was a good week.

parlayin
    parlayin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2037

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Had colts ML as well. Skins should have covered but anyways if SD covers it was a good week.
    If they win outright you mean, not cover. Nice calls on Indy and Dolphins outright

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7671

Quote Originally Posted by parlayin View Post
    If they win outright you mean, not cover. Nice calls on Indy and Dolphins outright
    Sorry I have sd +2.5 +113 for first hf as well. I will take that if they don't win or the other way around or both. Thanks.

First 12