PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

arkansas is the biggest joke...just get that outta the way...BUT due has a chance to go to the game, but they wont win it...

PaperTrail07

Houlihans...no joke...i went to a Buckeye "Round Table" with Spielman, Demetrious Stanley, Paul Keels, Krenzel, THE FAN for a live radio show and there was 15 people there max....it was sponsored by an Insurance Company i work for so I got to roll in...I asked them...How do you guys discuss Buckeye Football for 8 hours-5 days a week..there is not that much to talk about....everyone of them agreed --you pretty much say anything and end up just trying to not to contradict yourself...lol...I mean when you talk that much on one subject..youll say anything to fill time up...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HoulihansTX

PaperTrail07

they didnt all reply...YES I SAY ANYTHING...but their reaction was enough

Chum Slam
    Chum Slam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3275

Hold on a God Damn minute! Herbstreit wasn't talking about Tim Tebow or the SEC ?!?!?!?

MeatWad
    MeatWad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

Quote Originally Posted by Chum Slam View Post
    Hold on a God Damn minute! Herbstreit wasn't talking about Tim Tebow or the SEC ?!?!?!?
    Guys like Herbstreit are stretched too thin with other committments to be decicated to NCAAF enough to beat the spreads consistently. There are alot of guys in the media who are very useful resources, even at ESPN.

Frequently, I research the thoughts and opinions of the behind the scenes lesser known bloggers/writers who research and follow the sports passionately hoping one day to have Herbstreit's job and the money and fame that comes with it. If they ever reached the pinnacle of sports broadcasting, their analysis would start resembling the tired old Herbstreit's. To Kurt's credit, I think alot of his opinions and analysis is partially derived from copying these guys' info.
    Last edited by MeatWad; 10-04-12 at 05:09 AM.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Taking a beating from who?

Look at the above clowns that posted in this thread, they are just negative trolls that can't pick a winner anyway... (mostly, some good guys in here)
    Were you talking about yourself bitch? I told you Michigan would run train and you picked Purdue...Purdue...Please give me a call the day they are good enough to actually win a big game against a preseason top ten team who had played a hard schedule and had lost two weeks prior to a rival with a week off in between.

Dumbass

redsoxfreak91

learn to cap every aspect of a game

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Yes I was way off on this one, one of my few losses today.

Congrats on your win and thanks for the capping lesson

redsoxfreak91

just tryin to stir some attention

Gettin no respect from JJ (I'm not sure why he gets paid) Gold on top poster, but you know gotta do what ya gotta do

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Herb and kid changed pick to Michigan at half time

redsoxfreak91

I just don't understand what would make someone even consider Purdue. Almost every game is a toss up with the line but this line was so low it was almost ml. Purdue never has a shot at taking down a pissed off Michigan with Denard Robinson and a week to prepare.

First 12