Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

2 CL plays today

12-6 record +5.76 units. Eyed up 2 plays for today with one really standing out to me:

Arsenal -1 -139 2 units
    Schalke/Montpelier o2.5 -123

Olympiakos traditionally plays very poor in England and after seeing Arteta's words expecting Arsenal to field a strong squad and really take it to the Greeks.

Think Schalke puts an early one up here opening the game up a little. Montpelier struggling this year after losing Giroud and can see a very efficient Schalke side possibly covering this themselves.

As always gl if you follow

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Looks good, gonna tail these. Let's go schalke!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Guinser View Post
    12-6 record +5.76 units. Eyed up 2 plays for today with one really standing out to me:

Arsenal -1 -139 2 units
    Schalke/Montpelier o2.5 -123

Olympiakos traditionally plays very poor in England and after seeing Arteta's words expecting Arsenal to field a strong squad and really take it to the Greeks.

Think Schalke puts an early one up here opening the game up a little. Montpelier struggling this year after losing Giroud and can see a very efficient Schalke side possibly covering this themselves.

As always gl if you follow
    Arteta himself isnt playing though is he?

Guinser
    Guinser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I had read he was facing a fitness test last night and had thought he was probable but now as I read it looks questionable/doubtful. Still love the play based on the road cl struggles and the stressed importance of the game I got from him and wenger

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Arteta IS IN the starting XI today.

No Giroud though...it's Podolski Gervinho Oxlade Chamberlain