NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    That's how JJ is.

I've only been here a few months and have noticed that already.

A few months? Your join date says 12-01-09

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19416

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    his attitude works as long as they are WINNING, if they are losing he gets dumped on for it
    thats right

heywally
    heywally's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 765

He's sporting an Elvis haircut now, instead of the Beatle's one he was running when he first came into the league so that's something but I'm not sure it's better.

Mainly, the Bears ran a heck of an offensive game plan against the Cowboys and kept Bad Cutler locked in the cellar for the whole game. Even on a not 100% ankle, Forte knows where the holes are. Once I get past all of the strutting around the field, Marshall looks very very good out there. And as long as they keep the big baby Cutler confined to his room and everything goes his way, they could be in my top five teams right now but I just don't know .....

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post

whatever.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21593

Quote Originally Posted by GamblerSpirit View Post
    Fukk that, why isnt alshon being more involved in the passing game??? Fukking morons.
    What are you talking about? The rookie has twice as many catches as any receiver not named Marshall. He's very involved.

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Cutler isn't boring....give him that much. He's still arrogant as hell....horrible fundamentals...throws off his back foot half the time even when he doesn't have to. Only gunslinger that ever won anything was Favre and Cutler is no Favre.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

He won a fuckkn game now everyone loves him LOL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    He won a fuckkn game now everyone loves him LOL
    He won 17 of last 23.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    He won 17 of last 23.
    The 5 int's by the D had nothing to do with the win in Dallas?
    Cutler is a chump.
    Two weeks ago the OP declared Eli Manning the best QB in the nfl-now if Cutler was healthy last year Da Bears would've won the SB.What a joke-the bears beat indy stl & dallas this year WOO HOO start the parade.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

17 of 23..yeah and Ohio State wins 95% of their games at home in the shoe...dosent mean shit...he is playing well enough to lose the game that matters...not totally hating on the guy...but people wanted to throw him away for a while...now hes won a few "17 of 23" i guess....why u picked a 23 game window to look at is just flat confusing LOL......Toss his whole record up ...17 of 23....started my stat after he won 5 in a row LOL

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    17 of 23..yeah and Ohio State wins 95% of their games at home in the shoe...dosent mean shit...he is playing well enough to lose the game that matters...not totally hating on the guy...but people wanted to throw him away for a while...now hes won a few "17 of 23" i guess....why u picked a 23 game window to look at is just flat confusing LOL......Toss his whole record up ...17 of 23....started my stat after he won 5 in a row LOL
    It's not like a picked a few game window. Look it up. 17 of last 23, and that includes a loss in a meaningless finale in 2011 in GB in which Chi had nothing at all to play for. Take out the meaningless game and it's 17 of 22. Cutler is a winner.

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

yeah i mean cutler doesn't put the bst numbers up every week nor does he live up to his potential, but he's been a winner and game manager a lot of these weeks

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cutler has grown up quite a bit. Up to the O-line to keep him healthy. They haven't the last two seasons, so he has reason to be tough on them, because the Bears are not winning without him. 17 of 23 is a 74% clip. Enough to win it all.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    It's N Gates friend or girl posting from his name for sure

Cutler???

That pusscake

He will fukkup sooner or later

Wait until he plays under the lions again

No way Cutler has two good games under lights

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

He's a douchbag, he quit on his team in the playoffs, he's this generation's jeff George, and his baby mama has been passed around Hollywood like a joint and put up wet

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    It's not like a picked a few game window. Look it up. 17 of last 23, and that includes a loss in a meaningless finale in 2011 in GB in which Chi had nothing at all to play for. Take out the meaningless game and it's 17 of 22. Cutler is a winner.
    It's funny that most people think of a MNF game in oct as a big game but a game that could have knocked a division rival out of playoffs is somehow meaningless.I'm sure the bears were on the sidelines cheering GB on to make the playoffs.Just like in the playoffs when Cutler left the game with cramps(read vaginal pain)the rest of the Bears were all it's ok we've got Caleb Hanie to lead us.What seems to be lost on alot of Cutler fans is that the bears might have gone to the SB in 2011 if Cutler had shown up for the "meaningless game" vs GB in 2011.

First 12