gdoom
    gdoom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help sbr- bovada on some real bs.

OK, CHECK THIS OUT... I opted in for a poker promotion which says for 150 poker points you will recieve a bonus, it is called mission sit-n-go.. Im am asking for anyone on this site to please go to bovada and look at the promotion and tell me what the terms and conditions say for "MISSION- Set-N-Go. It is awful funny that I cannot read mine and when I complete the task, the WILL NOT honor the bonus. Now, the real funny part is when I put my mouse over it and highlight it, I can only see Maximum amount of bonus. However, when I copied and pasted it, I get a long message with various terms and conditions. I am going to do a video of me doing the entire process,, This is crazy man, AND THIS IS WHAT SBR IS FOR..IM GOING TO PUT IT OUT THERE, hopefully, it gets fixed.. Im just wondering how many people lost there moneytrying to get the bonus and wont even get it.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Your Sit 'N Go Mission

Here's your mission, should you choose to accept it: complete two different Sit 'N Go objectives before the time is up. Here’s your incentive: your chance at a private online tournament for you and eight friends and up to $120 in bonuses. Once your mission is completed you’ll automatically be entered into one of two draws for a $2K private online tournament. The more missions you complete the more entries you will earn.
    You can begin Mission I any time between September 17 – 30 and you can commence Mission II any time between October 1-14.
    Enter now to start your mission.
    ENTER NOW

You must be subscribed to promotional emails to be eligible for this bonus. Confirm your subscriptions now.

Mission I: To successfully complete this mission, you must play in the following Sit 'N Go tournaments between September 17-30:

• Two 9 Handed games
    • One 6 Handed game
    • One Heads Up Game

Mission II: In order for this mission to be completed successfully, you must play in the following Sit 'N Go tournaments between October 1-14:

• Two regular or beginner games
    • One turbo or hyper turbo game
    • One double up or triple up game

Remember, the more missions you complete the more draw entries you will earn. You can complete both missions as many times as you want.

Weekly Bonuses
    Until October 14, Mission: Sit 'N Go players will receive an additional bonus:

• Earn 50 Poker Points per week and receive a bonus of $10
    • Earn 75 Poker Points per week and receive a bonus of $15
    • Earn 150 Poker Points per week and receive a bonus of $30

Terms and Conditions
    Only poker points earned through playing Sit 'N Gos will be counted for this promotion. One bonus will be issued per week up to a maximum of $30. Maximum bonus for the entire promotion is $120. Bonuses will be issued every Monday from September 17-October 15. Rollover does not apply.