Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Why do squares hate sharps?

There seems to be a massive amount of resentment among losing gamblers directed towards those who turn a profit in sports betting. Just reading the threads from yesterday - a lot of squares take every shot that they can to point out when reverse line movement plays lose.

They also tend to carry on when they win plays etc about how their knowledge of the game is great and how sharps don't exist etc. I just don't get it - why all the hate towards people who have taken the time to learn or been gifted with the talent to be better at sports wagering than you?

If you stopped to read some of the threads and learn a thing or two you could discover one of the ways to be profitable at this game and then you could get your share of the squares losses.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Penis Envy (same general concept)

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

do sharp know who goin to fumble the ball ,,do sharp know ,who goin to miss a field goal ,,do sharp know , which qb goin to trow on interception ,,i dont think so,,,it hard to fight the book ,, and the point spread ,,,in horse racing ,you handicap the race ,,,and the best horse , not all way win,,, i see the sharp money loose too,,, it gambling and the book make millions ,on sharp and not sharp

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    do sharp know who goin to fumble the ball ,,do sharp know ,who goin to miss a field goal ,,do sharp know , which qb goin to trow on interception ,,i dont think so,,,it hard to fight the book ,, and the point spread ,,,in horse racing ,you handicap the race ,,,and the best horse , not all way win,,, i see the sharp money loose too,,, it gambling and the book make millions ,on sharp and not sharp
    Sharps know that they don't know this stuff. It is a part of what makes some of them sharp.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post

Sharps know that they don't know this stuff. It is a part of what makes some of them sharp.

+1

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1449

on the weeck of sept 23 the book clean up ,,, no body and i mean nobody , can predict those cain of result,,,,,,,