chase hardy
    chase hardy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 88

Green Bay -7.5, unload ladies and gents

What a year, last year public won first 7 weeks of nfl and this year things have came back to real life. This will be my largest wager of the nfl season this year. I have this bet at 3 different books and to be honest this is about 75% of my roll.

I just dont see New Orleans having a chance in this game . Their play calling is not the same without payton. Green Bay will demolish this secondary of New Orleans. Greg Jennings will have a field day. The saints are not the saints we have come to know and the line tells u that. No use in buying down to 7, Dont see it even being close to the number.

Bookmaker : 2,200/2000
    5 dimes: 1,100/1000
    Heritage 2,200/2000

Gl with your wagers this weekend!! Pound the books.

P.S. I know brock will get sucked into New Orleans.

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

saints win by allowing ten more points than green bay allowed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Packers do not very easy although line stating steady
    Good luck chase

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Interesting pick.

Good luck and thanks for posting.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

This is the biggest Square play in the history of Squares

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13200

5 and a half dimes with a hook. Jeez

Seaweed
    Update your status

Chase, i am honest when i tell you this. You will not be happy sunday evening if you stay with this play.

I had a dream last night that fulfilled my methodology.

I was watching the Raiders game on CBS when the score update appeared at the bottom reading New Orleans 10 Green Bay 3 1Q. I then had a vision of SBR Players talk with threads being bumped and threads being started accusing Green Bay. I then had a flash to the half time report and Chris Menefee doing the highlights of a 17-10 New Orleans half-time lead. I then woke up smiling. Not sure how the second half finished but that should tell you enough not to take this game.

Seaweed
    Update your status

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Saints are still averaging 27.7 per game, but the Packers are down to a mere 19.0. Rodgers has been sacked more than anyone, going down eight times in the first half Monday to bring that season total to 16.
    Saits are 0-3 and ready to bleed out.
    Brees rate this year and last year is better that aaron.
    Worst of all ATS over a TD

I'm not saying you are going to lose but i would pay anything to know your handicapping secrets to bet most of your bankroll in this game. Any way the fact that you are betting 75% of your bankroll is a clear sign of unclear judgment. Good thing is after the wheel spins no number is safe. It could be a good time to visit the shrink after the money management get out of control.

But dont sweat it, i'm just a troller, wanna be bettor.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Don't do it

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seems bad not buying the hook for 75% of your roll

Riceboi
    Riceboi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Chase, i am honest when i tell you this. You will not be happy sunday evening if you stay with this play.

I had a dream last night that fulfilled my methodology.

I was watching the Raiders game on CBS when the score update appeared at the bottom reading New Orleans 10 Green Bay 3 1Q. I then had a vision of SBR Players talk with threads being bumped and threads being started accusing Green Bay. I then had a flash to the half time report and Chris Menefee doing the highlights of a 17-10 New Orleans half-time lead. I then woke up smiling. Not sure how the second half finished but that should tell you enough not to take this game.
    this seems legit.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Packers win by 28. OK kidding but Pack does win by double-digits. People knocking them for offensive production being down and for Rodgers getting sacked so much are completely ignoring the schedule they have faced so far. This is the week Green Bay busts loose vs. the worst defense in the NFL. Oh and I haven't even touched on how improved the Green Bay defense is this year, teams can't just double-team Mathews any more like they did last year.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Agreed pack ROLL
    TT over whatever for me as well.

chase hardy

Calling me a square... Public is all over saints. Saints cannot compete in this game.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by chase hardy View Post
    Calling me a square... Public is all over saints. Saints cannot compete in this game.
    Action is basically 50/50, that is not a factor.

chase hardy

Thanks lt. Good luck this weekend.

PocketAA
    PocketAA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I think the best bet for this game is the under... Think it's at 53

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

Saints are way more desperate than Pack right now. Brees is hungry, he will dominate.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21653

Saints ML is the play.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Riceboi View Post
    this seems legit.
    Thanks

Aberyst
    Aberyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

pinnacle holding -9 whole week..

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by Aberyst View Post
    pinnacle holding -9 whole week..
    Because teasing Green Bay -7.5 is GOLD.

Aberyst
    Aberyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Because teasing Green Bay -7.5 is GOLD.
    true, I didn´t consider this angle.. barely play teasers.. do we hammer the packers? this really looks like a solid play
    I doubt the number will go below 7,5..

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Packers win by 28. OK kidding but Pack does win by double-digits. People knocking them for offensive production being down and for Rodgers getting sacked so much are completely ignoring the schedule they have faced so far. This is the week Green Bay busts loose vs. the worst defense in the NFL. Oh and I haven't even touched on how improved the Green Bay defense is this year, teams can't just double-team Mathews any more like they did last year.
    The same can be said about their defensive numbers being skewed, just like their offensive numbers. The Packers haven't faced the best offensive teams the first three weeks, and yet they gave up 30 points to the 49ers. Not the most explosive offense in the NFL.

This game should be back and forth, and no way could I lay 7.5 points with the Packers.

Good luck, I hope you cash Chase.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

there are better picks on the board. i see this being a close game, both teams great offenses bad defenses.

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    The same can be said about their defensive numbers being skewed, just like their offensive numbers. The Packers haven't faced the best offensive teams the first three weeks, and yet they gave up 30 points to the 49ers. Not the most explosive offense in the NFL.

This game should be back and forth, and no way could I lay 7.5 points with the Packers.

Good luck, I hope you cash Chase.
    I disagree because their defense was SUPPOSED to be improved this year, they drafted Perry so that Mathews won't get beat up again. So it is not as if the improvement has been surprising. They should make enough stops to cover, it's not like they need to totally shut Saints down because Pack may score 40.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

I disagree because their defense was SUPPOSED to be improved this year, they drafted Perry so that Mathews won't get beat up again. So it is not as if the improvement has been surprising. They should make enough stops to cover, it's not like they need to totally shut Saints down because Pack may score 40.
    Not saying it isn't improved, it may or may not be, but the numbers are skewed to this point.

flyboy
    Let's go racing!!
    flyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

I say the best play for this game is no play at all and I live not far from Green Bay.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saints will play well at some point, even if its not enough to get them to the play-offs, so i'll take the points.

kfranz31
    kfranz31's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1914

i bet the aints three weeks in a row and got dusted and wll not bet against them after losing three straight.... they might jack me again

Urbanwildlife
    Urbanwildlife's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

I'm going to have to see it first..Rodgers and GB receivers have looked like garbage this year.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    I'm going to have to see it first..Rodgers and GB receivers have looked like garbage this year.

so out of sink,,,been mentioning this since start of yr, they even looked bad in preseason (not that typically means much), but the interviews i heard Rodgers doing in offseason talking like they dont even need to run kinda sent off flags for me..seems they are trying to transform jordy into the 1 and it just not a role he ready or possibly not capable of filling, i mean most his plays last year were him getting 1 on 1 and running the go route, they really need jennings to retake his spot as the 1 and drawing the attention as he a complete wr as nelson is not,,,i think the one silver lining is they are starting to find ways that cobb could add a extra sick dimension if they get it all figured out,,,maybe they learned their lesson a little in that second half of sea gm as things got a lot easier when they utilized the run gm, as bad as they wanna prove they dont gotta run and as much as this is a passing league you still have to at least have the threat of a ground gm, this would be the week to do just that as aints have been getting blown off the ball...i wouldn't say the sky is falling and on the bright side the d is playing much better this yr so if they actually figure it out offensively which id say is a good bet to happen they may not have the record but could possibly be more dangerous down the line..

far as this gm goes who the hell knows, aints defensive personal is avg at best and only time spags had success as a dcord or head coach was when he had a dline full of freaks and pretty sure most guys could have looked good with that nyg front 4... if pack play balanced and/or even run heavy early in this gm i think things will get a lot better for them in a hurry but mccarthy is about as stubborn as reid when it comes to this..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Saints ML is the play.
    explain...

these types of comments aren't helpful to anyone

no point to post these 1 liners.

then you come back if you're right

and vanish into the shadows if you're not

12 Last