BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

I'll probably take Dallas here.

GL anyway.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    why would i do such a thing? how bout i make a unreasonable request, come to stl and we can talk face to face, how bout that? then we see what a punk no life estalker you are while you getting curb stomped,,,,oh that doesnt sound like a good idea to you , well i could care less about your fake tickets and honestly have no desire to post what i bet on a gambling forum....you are a fukkin clown, come see me...

real mf'ers trying to talk bout this thing we do and little bitches like you rome around not adding shit, trust me son, i can judge character and you wouldnt say shit on the street so try acting the same on the net..
    Banker don't waste your time with this bum. Sbr hires a few of these idiots to troll.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    what do you think about the total? 44 to 41.5?
    i think i should have bet at 44...hope it goes back up cause i like under but i think 43 is low as i could take it... that said chi and under teased aint bad...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    thought so.

thanks for confirming you're a broke airbettor.

thought so,,thanx for confirming you a pussy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Banker don't waste your time with this bum. Sbr hires a few of these idiots to troll.
    im the troll?

a clown who is 2-15 -100 air units claiming to know more than the oddsmaker is surely the troll.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

thought so,,thanx for confirming you a pussy

come see me in vegas this weekend, if you can afford a greyhound bus ticket.

i'll show you who the real airbetting pussy is.

2daBank

im the troll?

a clown who is 2-15 -100 air units claiming to know more than the oddsmaker is surely the troll.

you not a troll,you a bitch... been a bitch your whole life, you already knew this tho, that why you here following ppl around to get your rocks off cause you scared to go outside and talk like a disrespectful pos cause you get your block knocked off...

2daBank

come see me in vegas this weekend, if you can afford a greyhound bus ticket.

i'll show you who the real airbetting pussy is.

my history well documented around here,,,cant leave stl until 2014...

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

He doesn't have time to divert from tracking me.
    Upset that he tracks your losing?

A thin-skinned glory-hunter...shocker.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave bobbyk1133 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you not a troll,you a bitch... been a bitch your whole life, you already knew this tho, that why you here following ppl around to get your rocks off cause you scared to go outside and talk like a disrespectful pos cause you get your block knocked off...

youre too much of a pussy to even post a betting slip.

airbetting pussy

2daBank

so tough from behind pc...little crusty bitch..

lakerboy

Bobby I won last two plays . Show respect brother.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

my history well documented around here,,,cant leave stl until 2014...
    is that when your balls will drop?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

and how much did you win?

got proof?

oh right....

can't take photos of air.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

The only thing that gets respect in this industry is transparency and honest documented records. You and I both know that. Thats why you get clowned around here and ppl like LT get respect.

No way else to spin it....
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave bobbyk1133 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Don't ever like Cutler in night games always seems to play terrible. Also there is no love lost for him by DC Rob Ryan.

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

line should be around 4 or 4.5... anyone think the line will move this high?
    Last edited by ssmann; 09-28-12 at 02:00 AM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I could see a messy game with plenty of turnovers, won not by the best, but by the least worst team. Who is likely to throw more interceptions? I'm not a Romo fan, but I would say Cutler. Chicago may be 2-1, but they beat two teams, at home, that had a combined record of 4-28 last season. They didn't have much of a prayer against a Green Bay team that isn't executing.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

chicago-8

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    I could see a messy game with plenty of turnovers, won not by the best, but by the least worst team. Who is likely to throw more interceptions? I'm not a Romo fan, but I would say Cutler. Chicago may be 2-1, but they beat two teams, at home, that had a combined record of 4-28 last season. They didn't have much of a prayer against a Green Bay team that isn't executing.
    yea DH id love this under if it wasnt for fact a pick 6 or two certainly not out of question with the heat both qbs will more than likely be under...i went and looked at what i put down for this gm with my initial reactions and had it 23-17 dal, guess missed boat not hitting this under at open as it is almost unplayable where it currently sits...think this gm fairly easy to read far as what flow will be like, cutler be getting rocked and dal will drive but they struggle in red zone and bears live on letting teams drive them clamping down and holding to fgs, i guess the other sid of being scared of the pick 6 is that good chance at some point romo forces one in red zone instead of settling for fg

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by ssmann View Post
    line should be around 4 or 4.5... anyone think the line will move this high?
    doubtful..if anything it prob close at 3 or 3.5....i can see why you think 4ish should be line simply cause im assuming you give dal slight edge on neutral and line isnt really reflecting that..

kujo214
    Rex Ryan is a bum.
    kujo214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

hows Dallas' D-line? (dont know much about the cowboys) if they're good, and cutler is pressured...expect Chicago to lose.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kujo214 View Post
    hows Dallas' D-line? (dont know much about the cowboys) if they're good, and cutler is pressured...expect Chicago to lose.
    they will get plenty of pressure and cutler will get hit a lot i would expect... on flip side is bears d will contain dal in red zone so while bears will struggle the key will be if they can put up few tds while dal is settling for fgs,,,

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Define iorny.

Two posters, one portrayed as a "Gangster" (I have never met him so I do not know the truth), the other, has a Nazi as his profile pic, and they are buddies....

Oh internet.

I digress ....

I like Chicago here. Dallas offense has been very bad because of the offensive line. i said it at the begging of the year. Romo is always throwing under pressure, Murray is always hit in the backfield... They have alot of stars, but the O-line is horrible... even pre-snap mistakes.... look at all the false starts last week...

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    Define iorny.

Two posters, one portrayed as a "Gangster" (I have never met him so I do not know the truth), the other, has a Nazi as his profile pic, and they are buddies....

Oh internet.

I digress ....

I like Chicago here. Dallas offense has been very bad because of the offensive line. i said it at the begging of the year. Romo is always throwing under pressure, Murray is always hit in the backfield... They have alot of stars, but the O-line is horrible... even pre-snap mistakes.... look at all the false starts last week...
    lol...im assuming you referring to me? im not a gangster (i guess it just depends on how you define the word tho), and now days im no definition of the word at all as im just a hard working stiff still trying to dig my way out of a hole i was put in years ago when i got jammed up....

ive talked to LB on this site for a long time, well before he became a celebrity for his really good nba run and still like talking sports with him, i could certainly do w/o all the attention and drama, i guess that why he gets so much shit but at the end of day if you get to know me im just a cat that tends to look at things differently than most and like to discuss this thing we do..noting more nothing less... im sure if you ask enough ppl they say im a ok guy just trying to share some of my experience/thoughts/takes on gms whether they right or sometimes extremely wrong...i do blow up from time to time generally cause i dont see the need for ppl to be disrespectful/bash ppl over the net to make themselves feel better when we know they aint acting like that on the street....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

a nazi and a gangsta lol

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Dallas can't stop a nosebleed

Opie

Cowgirls

Huh?

Name:  dallas d.jpg
Views: 349
Size:  29.6 KB
    Last edited by KKoz9; 09-28-12 at 12:00 PM.

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Bears getting a lot of respect here from linemakers. Expect Cutler to come thru here when no one expects him to. Chi defense will hold Romo in check and the offense should be able to move the ball and keep this game low scoring with ball possession. Dallas always let's down in these spots and expect no different here. Da Bears are a situational play here and this game goes right to the wire.

Bears +3.5 -110 (8x)

OR

Dallas' #1 ranked D (#6 scoring) stifles the Bears by locking down their only good WR with their revamped secondary, stuffs their backup RB, and harrasses this generation's Jeff George similar to the GB game...

A generalization like "Dallas always lets down in these spots" is meaningless

Dallas 24-13

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    OR

Dallas' #1 ranked D (#6 scoring) stifles the Bears by locking down their only good WR with their revamped secondary, stuffs their backup RB, and harrasses this generation's Jeff George similar to the GB game...

A generalization like "Dallas always lets down in these spots" is meaningless

Dallas 24-13
    Then I assume you have dallas -3.5 at + money?

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Too many homers on each side. lol

Look4Cover
    Look4Cover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Chicago Bears, ALL DAY!

2daBank

when i 1st filled out my pool picks i wrote down 23-17 dal,,, i dont like it tho, but how can you trust cutler when dal be running jailbreak all in his grill, not sure if bears got this shit figured out (hell i might bench marshall on fantasy team), do think bush will be able to run and if cuntler doesnt turn it over to much they stay close and could win cause dal be kicking fgs and not like romo wont throw a pick in red zone trying to get 7,,,,, more i thought about the more teasing chi and under prob be what i do... id like just under but it got low fast..

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

As a Bears fan, I expect Cutler to implode again on the national stage. Forte is gimpy as is Michael Bush.

lakerboy

Bears now +3. Ml down some as well

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21677

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    As a Bears fan, I expect Cutler to implode again on the national stage. Forte is gimpy as is Michael Bush.
    Bears with Cutler 4-1 on MNF. #fact

First 123 Last