ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Another shocking pain in the ass fee! This Book H. will not cover!

Just now discovered that if you use a **** Card, prepaid or not, you'll get international fees, NOT, covered by your favorite Book. Evidently, anyway? Our favorite Book, starting with the letter H, is one of them. Against their policy, it seems?

They only cover ** and ** fees. and we all know how difficult that is if you have to do that bastard in person. Plus, much more loss of privacy, too. So, throw anther 100 to 400 bucks away if you use this service throughout the football season?
    I ask you, where is the logic here? These fees are normally as cheap or cheaper than those two funding bigs mentioned above? And the ****, normally, can be processed in short minutes.. no sweat!
    Can these Books find enough suckers to fill the void of customers lost because of, not only losing, but these extra loading fees, also? Wow!

Another suicidal blow to the billfold for our hapless gamblers.

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would anyone be dumb enough to use a cc to deposit nowadays

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

When its the same person over and over with complaints... its usually the person with the problem... not the book.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13152

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Just now discovered that if you use a **** Card, prepaid or not, you'll get international fees, NOT, covered by your favorite Book. Evidently, anyway? Our favorite Book, starting with the letter H, is one of them. Against their policy, it seems?

They only cover ** and ** fees. and we all know how difficult that is if you have to do that bastard in person. Plus, much more loss of privacy, too. So, throw anther 100 to 400 bucks away if you use this service throughout the football season?
    I ask you, where is the logic here? These fees are normally as cheap or cheaper than those two funding bigs mentioned above? And the ****, normally, can be processed in short minutes.. no sweat!
    Can these Books find enough suckers to fill the void of customers lost because of, not only losing, but these extra loading fees, also? Wow!

Another suicidal blow to the billfold for our hapless gamblers.
    GIVE EM HELL ABEHONEST!!!!!

i fukin WISH I HAD A FUKIN BOOK it would be the ONLY book you would ever need and I would make you a "Platinum Plus" customer which means that the CS reps would be instructed that the ONLY response they are allowed to use with you is "yes", and also that you get ANYTHING you ask for when you call up

I AM ONE INCH AWAY FROM CALLING GANCH RIGHT NOW AND GIVING HIM HELL AND TELLING HIM YOU BETTER FUKIN GIVE ABEHONEST WHATEVER THE FUK HE WANTS OR ELSE!!!!!

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
    When its the same person over and over with complaints... its usually the person with the problem... not the book.
    Yeah Brian, evidently you are new on gambling block? A couple years ago, Books would fight to get your business, and many would allow a 100% match, cover all fees, etc.
    Now, if you can afford all these new entertaining cover fees, low freebies, deal with waiting lines with nerve wracking deposits methods, and more Bookie rules than their are clover in Ireland, you have no problem? Maybe you work for a Book?

Also, guys like you just may be the problem...as to why our Books, these days, can hold you to the fire with outrageous challenges in order to have a chance to win a buck? This modern day, evasive, 40 to 1 shot buck.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

CarpeDime, How about calling him to talk about sharp actions in his book for this week, just like your interview with DSI or Legends. You can sneak in something about abe's concern. I am sure the video will break all time viewing record.

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    GIVE EM HELL ABEHONEST!!!!!

i fukin WISH I HAD A FUKIN BOOK it would be the ONLY book you would ever need and I would make you a "Platinum Plus" customer which means that the CS reps would be instructed that the ONLY response they are allowed to use with you is "yes", and also that you get ANYTHING you ask for when you call up

I AM ONE INCH AWAY FROM CALLING GANCH RIGHT NOW AND GIVING HIM HELL AND TELLING HIM YOU BETTER FUKIN GIVE ABEHONEST WHATEVER THE FUK HE WANTS OR ELSE!!!!!
    Gosh, you sound like a fan, or, could it be...?

ABEHONEST

"Atta-boy Fido, keep working, that damn, ever elusive dollar bill is right around the next corner."

For the slower and dumb-witted, the Lion is the Book!
    Last edited by ABEHONEST; 09-27-12 at 01:30 PM.