Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Glorious Thursday Morning SBR!!

It's kind of a blah morning here this morning, sun isn't shining, it's chilly outside, and the colors are muted. However, there is an excitement in the air since this weekend is homecoming and also the Jr. High Baseball state championships!!!

Small town homecoming weekend, the official sign that fall is here! Bonfires, parades, pep rallies, and of course the friday night football! Today the Jr High boys have their pep rally before they leave early tomorrow for their game. -*If you have never experienced one, you should there's a certain level of excitement that just captures you. Lou teases me about living in a poduck town, but deep down I wouldn't trade the small town atmosphere to raise my kids in for anything.

Anyhow, today we have Cleveland/Baltimore and Stanford/Washington. What thoughts do you guys have on these as well as Friday's Hawaii/Brigham Young?

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    It's kind of a blah morning here this morning, sun isn't shining, it's chilly outside, and the colors are muted. However, there is an excitement in the air since this weekend is homecoming and also the Jr. High Baseball state championships!!!

Small town homecoming weekend, the official sign that fall is here! Bonfires, parades, pep rallies, and of course the friday night football! Today the Jr High boys have their pep rally before they leave early tomorrow for their game. -*If you have never experienced one, you should there's a certain level of excitement that just captures you. Lou teases me about living in a poduck town, but deep down I wouldn't trade the small town atmosphere to raise my kids in for anything.

Anyhow, today we have Cleveland/Baltimore and Stanford/Washington. What thoughts do you guys have on these as well as Friday's Hawaii/Brigham Young?
    Just ml parlay Washington/Browns

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post

take the points in all 3

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 247

Good morning sunshine.

Stanford -6

Something tells me the brownies cover as well.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

good morning beautiful baby blondie!

can i pet your rooster?

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

The day before I took the Dodgers and lost but they won the next day. Yesterday I took the dBacks and they lost, watch them win today.

Come on Cubbies!

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

small towns are boring

can't even bet on those high school football games unless some clown in the crowd wants action, and then it's only $20 and he acts like it's $2000