penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

id imagine this pays over 10-1 probably more like 12-15 to 1

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Did you happen to watch that game? 3 of those 4 balls were tipped by the WRs and picked off.

But you wouldn't know that because you don't watch games. You only look at stats

fukkin pusscake
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave Goat Milk 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Seattle didnt beat GB. Even though russel wilson is the 1st qb to throw a game winning INTERCEPTION
    Im pretty sure Seattle has thrown a game winning INT before. Matt Hasselbeck threw it to Al Harris remember?

But Im liking this, Im tailing you on it let's see some Brady magic.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

don't screw me about to open parlay them for the next 6 games straight.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

People need to stop overlooking the biggest advantage in Pro Football. The 12th man on the field in Seattle.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Blissit02

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't know about 9 in a row, but I can definitely say they're going to be playing angry this week. The Bills have been living off weak opponents so far, running the ball and putting points on the board. Even in the Week 1 loss, they gashed the Jets for 195 yards @ 7.5 ypc. Their problem is pass defense, and against an angry Pats team and a coach that has historically not been afraid to keep his foot on the gas for 60 minutes, I doubt very much that they'll come out on top. Brady is going to pick them apart.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

The Pats are declining so I can't see it them winning 9 in a row.

Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by dj_destroyer View Post
    I think NE loses at least three of those games... their defense is just too shitty and the offense can't do it all anymore.

They put up 30 on Baltimore in Baltimore with out their # 2 receiver.....are you outta your mind?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    They put up 30 on Baltimore in Baltimore with out their # 2 receiver.....are you outta your mind?

Balty defense is most overrated in the NFL. Just living off past namesake.
    Points Awarded:

Dexter gave lakerboy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GuinnessDrinka
    GuinnessDrinka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    i thought i saw welker, lloyd and gronk on the field?

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

7-2, maybe 6-3.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy88 View Post
    People need to stop overlooking the biggest advantage in Pro Football. The 12th man on the field in Seattle.
    Rookie qb vs. Bellichick? Hammer the pats in Seattle. I hope SEA wins all their games from here so I can unload on the Pats.

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol....you love finesse teams/players

betcha_bottom$
    betcha_bottom$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

That offensive line is a mess. Brady has been eating dirt every game.

They also miss Hernandez. they probably beat buffalo, but i'm not sure that they cover. Buffalo for whatever reason matches up well against them. Even with that injured skeleton squad they had at the end of teh last year, they went 21-0 in NE. But then they just fell apart.

you're a retard if you think the pats are gonna go 5-0 in the division to start. That basically almost guarantees a sweep. I don't remember the last time they swept the division(probably 07). The jets or dolphins always seem to steal 1.

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Goat is right tho. Brady totally owns the Bills. I looked it up yesterday and made a post in a different thread.

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    The Pats lost at Buffalo 34-31 last year, with Brady throwing 4 picks after the Pats starting the game up 21-0.

Before that, the Pats had beaten the Bills 15 consecutive times, most of them being blowouts.

Here's how the last 8 at Buffalo went:
    2011: Pats 31 @Bills 34
    2010: Pats 34 @Bills 3
    2009: Pats 17 @Bills 10
    2008: Pats 56 @Bills 10
    2007: Pats 13 @Bills 0
    2006: Pats 28 @Bills 6
    2005: Pats 35 @Bills 7
    2004: Pats 31 @Bills 17

Interesting to note, Brady's 4 picks in last year's game was more picks than the previous 7 games combined.

Last year's game had to be a fluke because when the Bills came back to NE they got annihilated once again 49-21.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Goat is right tho. Brady totally owns the Bills. I looked it up yesterday and made a post in a different thread.

Last year's game had to be a fluke because when the Bills came back to NE they got annihilated once again 49-21.
    pretty sure brady had several picks that bounced off wrs hands in that one...

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Pats are good but no longer untouchable. The defense is improved from last year but the secondary is still questionable. The offense is good, but the offensive line is not as good as it once was. The way to beat Brady is to put him on the ground. Once you sack him a few times the offense becomes mediocre. Aaron Rodgers or Big Ben get more dangerous once outside the pocket, but not Brady.

Being from Maine the Pats are my favorite team. After losing to the Cardinals I have my doubts. They will make it to the playoffs because I don't think the Jets or the Bills have what it takes to take them down yet, but the playing field is leveling off a bit. It's no longer a sure thing.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't see New England blowing out anyone anymore. I think they will play close games at the end... and be more conservative in the 4th qtr... unlike years in the past. Taking + The points in all the games... I recommend.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    pretty sure brady had several picks that bounced off wrs hands in that one...
    Yea I think two or three of them were if I remember correctly.

Goat Milk

PLAY 1:

PATS ML -200 Risk $400

PLAY 2:

PATS -3.5 -110 Risk $55 to win $50

Goat Milk

also go the pats ml in 2 parlays for $50 each

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

get it bro
    Points Awarded:

Goat Milk gave hawley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Mankins is out and Gronk banged up. Bills and the points the play here.

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Pats money line is actually the lock of the century...no reverse jinx about it...they just can't lose 3 in a row with tommy.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2709

Home dogs have been very a strong winning play this year in the NFL. Am I reading the line right on this game via sbrodds that the Pats opened up at -7 and are now down to -3.5 or a people saying 'there is no way the PATS will lose 3 in a row'? Anything can happen and usually does in the NFL..

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

[QUOTE=Goat Milk;16154224
    Pats will win every single one of these games. Bank it. I'm taking Pats ML week 4 against the Bills straight to the fukkin bank. Easiest play ever. Brady owns the fukkin Bills. Owns them. Brady has had enough. People saying the Pats are not an elite team? Ha!

Just wait until you see this offense unleash. It's over.

Let's see who's right.[/QUOTE]

this is RIDICULOUS.
    the patsies are O-V-E-R.
    the patsies are going 1-3 tomorrow...

brady is done.. the defense is done... cheat-i-chik is done.. the whole thing..
    no more Super Bowls.. nothing.. no more MVPs (how is that prop doing?)

sorry.. it's just the truth. if they were really great they would have won the Big One last year.
    If Brady was still great .. he hits Welker in the numbers when it mattered most...
    instead , the pass to seal the deal.. was 'behind' and 'high'..
    little guys- you throw underneath, don't make shrimps leap.. it doesn't work. it didn't work.

New England = Over.

no legitimate championships* untarnished by the cheating scandal*

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    Home dogs have been very a strong winning play this year in the NFL. Am I reading the line right on this game via sbrodds that the Pats opened up at -7 and are now down to -3.5 or a people saying 'there is no way the PATS will lose 3 in a row'? Anything can happen and usually does in the NFL..
    Pats are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 against home dogs. Home dogs can be nice, but not in this spot.

slacker00

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Mankins is out and Gronk banged up. Bills and the points the play here.
    Did you look at the Bills injury report? Spiller and Jackson are questionable. Spiller is more than 1/3 of their offense.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Statman View Post
    i didnt see it open at 7 anywhere but it does show that on sbr....i think it would be slightly careless not to consider home dogs in many cases had some help w horribly officiated gms , not saying home dogs got all the calls as they were bad all around but gotta think a gm where refs are more involved favors the lesser team, adding to that is even worse these incumbent refs if anything tend to favor the name brand teams imo...

i agree with you that folks bound to get burnt at some point with the whole "pats cant lose 3 in a row" logic as their will be a time were the old guard loses ground on the up and comers, i went into this gm thinking it was either buf or pass as that is just my nature but when finished i came to conclusion it was pass for me..i think buf will be in bradys face at times and will compete, i also think when brady has time welker/lloyd/whoever will abuse the secondary..on other side as i said i expect buf to be gm and know fitz can move the rock on pats secondary,,,i know when i len dog in ncaa that means i expect them to be able to hang which means points,,gotta believe pats put up around 27 here, if we agree on that if bnuf covers it goes over, while good chance bills dont cover but still compete enough to push it over...to me if you like bills you play over..

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pats are 8-3 ATS in their last 11 against home dogs. Home dogs can be nice, but not in this spot.
    no offense, but i think that using the Patriots of last year and the year before as a point of reference/guide is a huge mistake.
    They lost at home two weeks ago, they are under .500, and choked in two Superbowls.. this is two different teams.

when a team turns a corner.. you have to view those stats in a mirror, and reverse them to get an accurate reading.

whatever you do, GL

BuffaloBettor
    BuffaloBettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 931

Buffalo always play the Pats tuff - I am on the Bills +3.5....It's like our SuperBowl twice a year....gl on your wagers!...

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Just took pat ml -210 for $500.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Brady has all day to throw today! no way they lose

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

the fact that they got DEN @ Home next week makes DEN a Play-ON vs OAK today.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Manning hates foxboro

First 123 Last