PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get on the Ravens before ATS goes to 14!!

Cleveland has covered the ATS in Baltimore their last 2 visits.........

Vegas is expecting the Ravens to cover this year so you should buy the Ravens ticket ASAP before it goes to or above 14......................

After all the blown calls this week, the NFL will make it look good come Thursday by letting the game go the way it is supposed to.........

Get some............

Don't let the NFL play you,

you play it

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

I would never lay double digits in a division game.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Laying double digits in the NFL has been a disaster.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Laying double digits in the NFL has been a disaster.
    i only recall 1 dd spread the last 2 weeks, i might be forgetting 1 but all i can think of is pats v zona... i think laying road chalk of any kind has been the disaster..

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i only recall 1 dd spread the last 2 weeks, i might be forgetting 1 but all i can think of is pats v zona... i think laying road chalk of any kind has been the disaster..
    Only game I can remember too, this season.

I am particularly interested in this, as it took me till about mid season last year in the NFL, after losing DD spread after DD spread that I started avoiding it, and played the other side successfully.

Now, especially with the Parity in the league, which is even more because of the refs negating elite teams advantage at times, laying DD is crazy.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    Only game I can remember too, this season.

I am particularly interested in this, as it took me till about mid season last year in the NFL, after losing DD spread after DD spread that I started avoiding it, and played the other side successfully.

Now, especially with the Parity in the league, which is even more because of the refs negating elite teams advantage at times, laying DD is crazy.
    im certainly not a big fan of it, normally avoid gms with spreads this high.... of coarse it thu so i will more than likely make the same bet i make for every thu night cash grab shitfest, 1st half under...