ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

All you fuking clowns talk about the same shit

Wake up sheep if you haven't known sports are corrupt by now your brain is chucked. And if you're a fan of a certain sports team go fuk yourself.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Another Dale Carnegie drop out.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Awesome artist!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Wake up sheep if you haven't known sports are corrupt by now your brain is chucked.
    No shit Sherlock.
    Late to the party I see, anybody with a half a brain knows that sports are corrupt.
    When the NFL was founded, the founding fathers bet among themselves.
    Baseball games have been fixed for over a hundred years, Black Sox scandal anybody? Isolated incident? Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
    Basketball? Don't make me laugh.
    Soccer? South American players have been murdered over fixed games.
    Hockey? I grew up with a guy who was the goal tender for the Hershey Bears, Flyers minor league team. I'm told first hand how NHL is rigged.
    Horse racing? Please.
    Tennis? Players take dives all the time.

Why stop at sports.
    Elections are rigged world wide.
    Stock Market is rigged.
    Bidding on contracts in the business world are often rigged.
    Job hiring is rigged, the best candidate doesn't always get the job.

Each and ever game is not rigged, but a lot are.
    I know this going in.
    I almost always ask myself "I hope I am on the right side of the fix here" before sending in my wager.
    Why do I do it? It's entertainment, and it's just discretionary income, if you think you can make a living off of gambling, think again.

I've worked for bookies, I know things because they know things and I learned from them.

Moe, the bartender from the Simpsons once said, "if it moves, you can bet on it"
    And if there is too much money on the side of the bet guess who wins? 3 out 4 times it is not Joe the Square working stiff.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DudleyDawson

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

I'm a Sea Hawks fan.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    I'm a Sea Hawks fan.
    Want to talk tainted Steeler SB wins?

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    No shit Sherlock.
    Late to the party I see, anybody with a half a brain knows that sports are corrupt.
    Baseball games have been fixed for over a hundred years, Black Sox scandal anybody? Isolated incident? Yeah, keep telling yourself that.
    Hockey? I grew up with a guy who was the goal tender for the Hershey Bears, Flyers minor league team. I'm told first hand how NHL is rigged.
    Horse racing? Please.
    I want to know how NHL is rigged??

I would think it's one of the harder sports to rig?

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3341

To say that a whole league is fixed, is somewhat ridiculous. Are some isolated games on the take, of course. And some sports are easier to fix than others. But no one would be claiming the fix was in for last night's game if Wilson would have been sacked on the last play. And it's not what you think you know, but what you can prove.

TheBettingMan
    TheBettingMan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21

So you think some Christian athletes go along with the rigging? Even Tebow???

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

No shit Sherlock.
    Horse racing? Please.

Why stop at sports.
    Elections are rigged world wide.
    Stock Market is rigged.
    Bidding on contracts in the business world are often rigged.
    Job hiring is rigged, the best candidate doesn't always get the job.

Each and ever game is not rigged, but a lot are.
    I know this going in.
    I almost always ask myself "I hope I am on the right side of the fix here" before sending in my wager.
    Why do I do it? It's entertainment, and it's just discretionary income, if you think you can make a living off of gambling, think again.

I've worked for bookies, I know things because they know things and I learned from them.

Moe, the bartender from the Simpsons once said, "if it moves, you can bet on it"
    And if there is too much money on the side of the bet guess who wins? 3 out 4 times it is not Joe the Square working stiff.
    Smart man.

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by TheBettingMan View Post
    So you think some Christian athletes go along with the rigging? Even Tebow???
    There's so many ways to rig a game. Not every player is on the take, but the veteran players know what's up. They've seen it before, and they act accordingly.

People obviously on the take: 50% of the refs, ALL of the owners, 30-50% of the coaching staff,, Roger goodell.

If you have the above, you can control EVERY game in the NFL.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

Want to talk tainted Steeler SB wins?
    lol

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Jaded losing gamblers always claim the match is fixed. It is easier than admitting they are retarded because they keep throwing away money on losing propositions.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Keep scamming you fukking scumbag!!

Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Jaded losing gamblers always claim the match is fixed. It is easier than admitting they are retarded because they keep throwing away money on losing propositions.
    Always? No. I'd say 25%.

Like I said, there's many ways to fix a game. I'm not going to post all of them, as I'll be giving away all my hard-learned strategies at how to spot fixed games, and they'll no longer work.

People think it's some mafia thugs coming into a dark locker room, threatening a star QB with breaking his legs.....

It's nothing like that. It's more like a call from upstairs to Pete Carroll at halftime, saying "Carroll, keep this game close, let the Packers score at least one TD. don't worry, we got this."

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    I didn't bet on the game good try.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Even the NFL knows America is brain washed in general......

They no longer have to be discreet with the fix..........

Media will tell them a reasonable story and move on.........

What a great time to be in the know.................

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea mafia would fix a game by leaving it wide open for whatever happens on a hail mary.

ApricotSinner32

Exactly pauly most just believe whatever they are told. Stupid fuks

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

games r fixed this one wasnt. the refs are just incompetent.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    I want to know how NHL is rigged??

I would think it's one of the harder sports to rig?
    You have to get the goaltender in on it. (there are other ways, but that's the easiest was to 'control' a hockey game.)
    He opens the pads one eight of an inch, red light goes off.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Patty always acting all high and mighty yet he is the most banged up around here

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Patty is drunk

Kid wears ripped up t shirts and jeans from 15 years ago

I met this guy and he is half of a nut

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Pot, meet kettle.

I spent years telling you that you were a broken record about rigged sports, Pat, and it changed nothing. Now you're gonna pretend like you're any different than the sheep you're chastising here today?

You've been surrounded by smarter gamblers than yourself for over four years now, and yet every time you got a piece of good advice from any of them you'd ignore it, because you needed the ego trip from doing it yourself more than you needed the money from proven techniques. At least these "sheep" didn't have to resort to taking Bobby's money when they realized they had no hope of beating the books themselves.

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patty show me your ass

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Patty-

Here's the deal....I got a $100 freeplay for a 30 sec video of Zeta boning you up the arse. On top of that, if you would be willing to look into the camera during said boning and scream "SBR ODDS.COM" at the top of your lungs, we'll throw in another $25!

Gotta be some of the easiest money you ever made. What do you say, pal?

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Patty-

Here's the deal....I got a $100 freeplay for a 30 sec video of Zeta boning you up the arse. On top of that, if you would be willing to look into the camera during said boning and scream "SBR ODDS.COM" at the top of your lungs, we'll throw in another $25!

Gotta be some of the easiest money you ever made. What do you say, pal?
    ill do it for 85K USD firm. patty has to wear a NY giants cheerleader outfit during the video too. i have no issue with the screaming of sbrodds.com. he can scream whatever the fuk he wants. opie i want it in cash and tax free.

no idea what patty's demands are

lmao

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Hershey Bears are a Capitals affiliate not Philly. You sure you know the guy?

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

You really think the Jets want Sanchez and Tebow

Rex Ryan is a company man...

Will always have a job in the NFL...

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    To say that a whole league is fixed, is somewhat ridiculous. Are some isolated games on the take, of course. And some sports are easier to fix than others. But no one would be claiming the fix was in for last night's game if Wilson would have been sacked on the last play. And it's not what you think you know, but what you can prove.

Of course, first of all we are talking American sports who gives a shit what happens world wide. Maybe those sports are fixed. Let's talk what we know not what we think. We know years ago many years ago sports were tainted, that is for sure. Boxing, horse racing, baseball and god knows what else were capable of being fixed. No doubt. Today and recent history in modern American sports there is absolutely no proof of wide spread corruption in any of the major sports. No proof at all. Some of you guys use an isolated incident, and that is what it was in major league baseball an isolated incident and you use that as proof. And that was nearly 100 years ago. I doubt if one game in 100,000 is tampered with. If it were more it would be exposed. You guys want us to prove a negative it can't happen.

Let me tell you exactly what is going to happen and you conspiracy guys will be walking around with wood for 3 weeks or longer. Some day, maybe tomorrow maybe 30 years from now some nut somewhere is going to stumble upon a way to attempt to fix a game. Probably will happen in college baskets or college foot. Probably an obscure team and let me set the scenario for you. An athlete or two will be blackmailed or bribed into throwing a game or two or maybe more this will go on until they are caught and they will be caught. It will become news and fox and espn and other major outlets will make a huge story about it and you crazies you people that think everything is a conspiracy will use this one incident to prove what is for all intent complete bs. That is what is going to happen--book it.

I too worked for a bookie and he too was a crazy person he had all types of nutty stories about guys that knew games were fixed and how but he was never able to offer any proof. I told this story before so if you heard it either skip this paragraph or excuse it. When I ran a book a friend his name was Merf was convinced every, did you hear that EVERY NFL game was fixed. He would come to the joint make his bets and then pontificate on how every NFL game was fixed, he even knew how they were fixed and explained it. Follow this, he said those games were not fixed until half time. Yes at half time they would all get together, all of them and decide which way the second half would go. Now that is a crazy for you, and merf was not stupid he was just a crazy conspiracy theory guy a lot like many of you guys. When I asked him why do you bet listen to his response. This is as true as I am typing it right now. He would say I think I have a way of figuring out what way the fix is going to go. Swear to God that is what he would say. So when he would win he would say see I told you guys that is the way it is, and when he would lose he would say well my calculations on that fix were off. But, I know how to make it work for next time. This is true guys. When you are dealing with crazy conspirator guys there is no way to win, it is impossible.

So many common sense reasons why fixing games on a large scale is unreasonable and just doesn't make any sense. I will list them again but what is the use. Some body will either call me stupid or naive or worse. They know how it is done, you see they have special knowledge and this they think makes them special. I would bet that 90% or more of these people do not have an education, doesn't make them stupid just makes them uneducated and the uneducated among us are always looking for special conspiracy ideas. It makes them special too.
    Last edited by dante1; 09-25-12 at 05:46 PM.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    I didn't bet on the game good try.
    Cleaned out from riding the public wave the day before you fvcking clueless scumbag?

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Oh what insight. Corrupt? Therefore this was fixed? Nice work coming out with the result by the skin of your sack on the last play. Nice work on the Finley PI. Nice work on the Rodgers 1st down reversal. Nice work allowing the 2nd to last 4th down throw to go incomplete without a flag, sealing the game 95% of the time for the Packers.

Yep whoever paid them off was sitting nice having a cigar no sweat that the Seahawks would win as planned.

Patty drop some knowledge bombs for the sheep and explain how different games are fixed. Do some only pay for the edge of having real crucial calls go in their favor? Is there no such thing as a guaranteed fix? Fix at your own risk as you may not get what you pay for? Do the financiers get a refund if they don't get their result?

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Hershey Bears are a Capitals affiliate not Philly. You sure you know the guy?
    Now they are, they were the Flyers top minor league squad when he skated for them.
    Bears used to be affiliated with Sabers too back in the day.

Do I know the guy?
    Grew up 6 houses from him, played street hockey with his little brother too all the time.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Cleaned out from riding the public wave the day before you fvcking clueless scumbag?

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Patty show me your ass

12 Last