EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belichick Prop @ Bovada: Bangin' It

Noticed Bovada has this prop listed today after Bill Belichick's encounter with the ref at the end of the the Ravens game last night:

Prop: HOW MUCH WILL BELICHICK BE FINED FOR GRABBING REFEREE?

OVER $50,000 [-120]
    UNDER $50,000 [-120]

The caveat here is he must be fined for action. So if he gets nothing, it's no bet. That may be the likely outcome, but with the NFL making a big deal of coaches intimidating the replacement refs before this weekend - there could be a fine. No way it's over $50,000 if he gets one. So I am going UNDER on this. Don't think he gets more than 25K if he gets anything.

dredmahawkus
    dredmahawkus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I would take under after hearing his 4 o clock press conference....he might get 10k

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Graded as a push. Cannot believe they levied it right @ 50K. Excessive, but yet another reason the NFL has no clue.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

not excessive at all..... i was calling AT LEAST 25, maybe 50 to my buddy. I even said I wouldn't be surprised if he got suspended. DIDNT expect but wouldn't be shocked...funny that it was dead on though. over was a suckers bet

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Had to figure it would go higher than Fox's fine of $25k, he didn't touch the ref just berated them on the sidelines. Hindsight is worthless knowing you made the bet before the Fox fine came out. I will be lookng forward to your TNF Props later today, good luck.