ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

college football or pro football

What do you prefer to watch?... already turned the nfl game off, rather watch re run of clemson/fsu, prepare for some college games next week. Can't get into watching the nfl between bad officating 1000 commericals, and the bone head play calling, the terrible 3rd down defense, and players dancing when they are losing, rather just check the score later on... a football game shouldn't take 4 hours to play

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

NFL product is definitely slipping. I know everyone is greedy, but NFL is taking it to a new level.

ebbearsfb1

Billion dollar league and can't pay officials... only reason I've put it on at all is to see how torrey smith

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

nfl sux, worse every year and im gona sweep the board today so i should be happy with it

ebbearsfb1

Yeah had vikings, raiders and some torrey smith props but the product gets worse... defenses are worse than ever
    Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    nfl sux, worse every year and im gona sweep the board today so i should be happy with it

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

cant play any defense, referees are beyond awful, im waiting for vince macmahon to come out with a steel chair at the 2 minute warning

ebbearsfb1

cant play any defense, referees are beyond awful, im waiting for vince macmahon to come out with a steel chair at the 2 minute warning
    haha... im surprised Roger Goddell didnt run on the field and say the kick is no good

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears

Quote Originally Posted by ebbearsfb1 View Post
    haha... im surprised Roger Goddell didnt run on the field and say the kick is no good
    this is what they ultimately wanted tho anyways ravens winning an emotional game as time expired.

ebbearsfb1

this is what they ultimately wanted tho anyways ravens winning an emotional game as time expired.
    Roger is a closet Pats fan, so ya never know.. he probably wanted his dream boy Brady to throw another Td.