mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1512

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Come on bro, you think i sat around all day stalking seaweed?

ttwarrior notified me that there was cheating going on, I observed it, and confronted him, then started a thread.

Why are you so personally offended?

It's more about the fact that he was going to go into the ring games and dump chips for korki to fold hands or call with a bad hand. UNTIL he saw this thread that is.. I assure you if this thread wasn't created he'd be in SBR poker ring games dumping chips to korki. You weren't there so you obviously don't understand the whole entire situation.

Why should korki get a free rollover from Seaweeds chip dumps when the rest of us have to roll them over normally?

And the fact you're gett'in your info from "I eat 5 fuk'in big macs a day", mcdonalds spokesman and resident boring ass power poster tt, goes to show you really need to get out more man! So now you're strok'in tt's ego by playing poker police over a fuk'in hat? If tt is so fuk'in worried about it, why didn't he start his own snitch thread instead gett'in you to look like an idiot?

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    It isn't cheating if it doesn't affect anyone else, spankie. People at the end of tournament's make deals all the time.

As for the rollover, it's a flawed argument. I've blindly flipped with many people here just to hurry through a rollover. Is that cheating? Of course not.

Signed,
    Seaweed's ghost.

You probably believe that, considering you get the rest of your information from TTwarrior.
    Exactly, everybody here blindly flips with people and hangs out at heads up table to get through rollover. I've stayed at at table to help a guy get through rollover and had the same done for me. It's not fuk'in cheating if you say to a fellow player, "Hey bro, I've got a 100 left to roll and then I'm out." Of course to someone who feels they gotta run and start a thread over a hat in a free touney or offers a guy the points instead, really must be starved for attention. Especially if your source is tt.

Signed,
    Seaweed's 2nd ghost
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-24-12 at 06:45 AM.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    Seaweed is def an odd kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post

This I agree with.
    Lol! Dude is not that bad, he's just learning like the rest of us. Posts a few interesting threads every now and then.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Lol! Dude is not that bad, he's just learning like the rest of us. Posts a few interesting threads every now and then.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

why doesnt sbr take their poker seriously???

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

If players are blindly flipping here regulary here I have not seen it and advise that you do not do it as it is collusion. You may not predetermine the outcome of the hand. You can not trade hands with another player. I see nothing wrong with one wanting points and another wanting the hat but you may not extend it to ring games. I have rec'd my hat and it is extremely nice. Snitching is wrong!

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Rigged!!!!

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by no1here View Post
    If players are blindly flipping here regulary here I have not seen it and advise that you do not do it as it is collusion. You may not predetermine the outcome of the hand. You can not trade hands with another player. I see nothing wrong with one wanting points and another wanting the hat but you may not extend it to ring games. I have rec'd my hat and it is extremely nice. Snitching is wrong!
    Well said.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

i thought you had to be an sbr pro to play poker?

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i thought you had to be an sbr pro to play poker?
    It's never been that way.

Only thing non-pros can't do is buy in to ring games with their own points, but that's a bad idea anyway.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9788

blocked 2 new people in this thread

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Mike, taking up issue w/ the fact that you don't think it's a big deal and all is one thing, but I'd leave someone's child and/or family out of an internet tough guy pissing contest. Make fun of him, call him a snitch, w/e, but bringing a guy's family into a stupid forum argument is just low brow and classless.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spankie

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

If sbr wants any credibility in their poker room, they need to ban these 2 quickly. Clean up the garbage sbr, and take out the trash.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    If sbr wants any credibility in their poker room, they need to ban these 2 quickly. Clean up the garbage sbr, and take out the trash.
    well said

you play to win.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Mike, taking up issue w/ the fact that you don't think it's a big deal and all is one thing, but I'd leave someone's child and/or family out of an internet tough guy pissing contest. Make fun of him, call him a snitch, w/e, but bringing a guy's family into a stupid forum argument is just low brow and classless.
    Dude, I didn't bring the guys family into it! Spankie made the statement about having a son and " being a loving father", and I said he should probably be spending more time with him rather than make a big fuk'in deal over a free poker game! Govloz made way more of a deal about it than me. Go back and read the fuk'in thread before you say some stupid shit like that. I wasn't attacking the guy's family at all.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-24-12 at 05:07 PM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Lou will be dealing with this shortly

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Roy Halladay
    Roy Halladay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20

This certainly isn't the Seaweed I've grown to know.

govolz
    govolz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spanked u got mother fn buried in this thread... Fukkin snitch and it wasn't even cheatin lil get a life idiot

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    Spanked u got mother fn buried in this thread... Fukkin snitch and it wasn't even cheatin lil get a life idiot
    I got buried?

I aint the one cheating, bitchass hoe.

What a great example you must be for other people by supporting collusion and screwing over other SBR poker players.

Is it fair for them to get a free rollover when the rest of us have to grind it out?

HELL NO YOU FUKING DUMB FUK.

Offering to give points in rollover in ring games IS CHEATING.

What fuking planet you from?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Dude, I didn't bring the guys family into it! Spankie made the statement about having a son and " being a loving father", and I said he should probably be spending more time with him rather than make a big fuk'in deal over a free poker game! Govloz made way more of a deal about it than me. Go back and read the fuk'in thread before you say some stupid shit like that. I wasn't attacking the guy's family at all.
    Just got back from my sons soccer practice.

Is this acceptable to you?
    Points Awarded:

Bcatswin gave spankie 11 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by govolz View Post
    Yep, totally agree! Goes to show that someone will snitch you out and start shit over the littlest fuk'in thing. Watch your back around here fellas, there's always some big mac eat'in fuk'er ready to brown nose Lou's ass just to score brownie points! Oh yeah, and then he'll threaten to leave the forum forever the next day.. Yeah, like that shit will ever happen, living your life on the internet....great accomplishment!

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Good for you pal.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Yep, totally agree! Goes to show that someone will snitch you out and start shit over the littlest fuk'in thing. Watch your back around here fellas, there's always some big mac eat'in fuk'er ready to brown nose Lou's ass just to score brownie points! Oh yeah, and then he'll threaten to leave the forum forever the next day.. Yeah, like that shit will ever happen, living your life on the internet....great accomplishment!
    I would love for you to point out where i've ever "brown nose"d Lou's ass.

Lou is not exactly my best friend. In fact, I bet he'd be thrilled that I was no longer here.

mikejamm , not sure what I ever did to you, but it's nice to know that you don't give a shit about the quality of SBR poker.

Don't know why you are taking it so personal, you weren't even the one cheating.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Someone just explain how it's fair for them to openly discuss and admit their intent of going into the ring game after the tourney and Seaweed essentially offered to "dump" his chips to korki thus allowing him to easily rollover his poker points.

Now me, personally, when I play poker for 1-2 hours, and then I have to go grind out a rollover.. It pisses me off that I would have to grind out my rollover, but the next guy, korki, doesn't have to do anything but sit there and get chips dumped to him from Seaweed.

I ain't gonna lose sleep over it, I caught them and I told them I would be reporting them, so I don't know what the big fuking deal is. Cheaters got caught and then backtrack and say they weren't cheating and they were just "lying" because its "part of poker".

Awaiting mindless rebuttal.

mikejamm

Dude, just let it go. Try to lighten up a bit and not go fuk'in overboard because tt is the sbr narc bitch around here and you must be his puppet. It's a poker game and we all grind around here, not just you. You make it out to be some big cheating scheme like you just discovered Romney's back tax forms. Running two people into the ground over a free hat, makes you look like an idiot. Go find a real story, one like how many fuk'in stiffs there are around here, do you chase them down too and post a fuk'in thread with their name in it too? Since you're the clown sbr police, you don't get to pick and choose, you gotta go after all of them or stfu.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-25-12 at 01:41 AM.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Dude, just let it go. Try to lighten up a bit and not go fuk'in overboard because tt is the sbr narc bitch around here and you must be his puppet. It's a poker game and we all grind around here, not just you. You make it out to be some big cheating scheme like you just discovered Romney's back tax forms. Running two people into the ground over a free hat, makes you look like an idiot. Go find a real story, one like how many fuk'in stiffs there are around here, do you chase them down too and post a fuk'in thread with there name in it too? Since you're the clown sbr police, you don't get to pick and choose, you gotta go after all of them or stfu.
    So collusion is OK?

This was just one incident.

Mike you sound like an idiot. I am baffled.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Spankie is winning here.

Puff.

mikejamm

I would love for you to point out where i've ever "brown nose"d Lou's ass.

Lou is not exactly my best friend. In fact, I bet he'd be thrilled that I was no longer here.

mikejamm , not sure what I ever did to you, but it's nice to know that you don't give a shit about the quality of SBR poker.

Don't know why you are taking it so personal, you weren't even the one cheating.
    Sorry Spankie, you misread the post. TT is the chief brown noser I was talk'in about. And man I do care about the quality of poker around here, but you're throw'in two people under the bus for shit that happens around here all the time.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Spankie is winning here.

Puff.
    I'd say so, nobody even wants to address the allegations just "let it go" "dude go do something else with your time" "dude go spend time with your son" completely evading the problem at hand.

Sillyness.

mikejamm

So collusion is OK?

This was just one incident.

Mike you sound like an idiot. I am baffled.
    Spankie, It wasn't collusion, two players made a deal because one "asked" if he could have the hat. Are you that upset so much you gotta make a whole thread about it, and on tt's snitch request?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Spankie, It wasn't collusion, two players made a deal because one "asked" if he could have the hat. Are you that upset so much you gotta make a whole thread about it, and on tt's snitch request?
    Ok,

FORGET THE HAT.

Is it ok to dump points to another user who is trying to complete a rollover to make it easier for them?

Maybe if you're one of the involved parties.

This is an extremely simple principal.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Ok,

FORGET THE HAT.

Is it ok to dump points to another user who is trying to complete a rollover to make it easier for them?

Maybe if you're one of the involved parties.

This is an extremely simple principal.

Nobody dumped points

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Nobody dumped points
    Nope, they didn't, because you got caught.

But if you wouldn't have been caught?

Of course you would have dumped them.

Your intent was 100% clear.

First 1234 Last