no gnu taxes
    no gnu taxes's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 6 yr old daugter says take Ohio St - 35 1/2 today

Last night, I told her that the under in the Baylor game was the play. She said "Daddy you are stoopid." But I put my money on the under anyway, figuring she was a dumb beetch like her mother.

Ok, I owe her a sack of Skittles on top of the money I lost. But I won't lose today. OH St is overrated. The line is a gift. I'll show her.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

must suck to have an ignorant racist prick as a father who plagiarizes neo-nitwit websites all day on a gambling forum.

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    must suck to have an ignorant racist prick as a father who plagiarizes neo-nitwit websites all day on a gambling forum.

Just curious; do you know what plagiarize means? If I give credit to the source and do not present the words as my own, would that not indicate it is not plagiarism? There are other terms you could use to make your point if it were true; unoriginal, copy-cat, sheep-think, imitated, rehashed, etc.

But I'll ask my daughter and see what she thinks.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

ASK YOUR DAUGHTER ALSO IF SHE BELIEVES IN INTERRACIAL DATING THE SUBJECT IS BOUND TO COME UP SOON ENOUGH YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET READY FOR HER ANSWER

no gnu taxes

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    ASK YOUR DAUGHTER ALSO IF SHE BELIEVES IN INTERRACIAL DATING THE SUBJECT IS BOUND TO COME UP SOON ENOUGH YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET READY FOR HER ANSWER
    What is "interracial dating"? Would that be like when a very, very dark skinned black dates a straight haired greened eyed black woman, or something like that."?

But that aside, she's a dumb beetch like her mother bout he O St game.

nic9212
    nic9212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2551

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I feel so sorry for your daughter to have such a racist piece of trash of a father. Feel bad for that kid she is doomed from the start.

no gnu taxes

Frankly, why is race even being mentioned in this thread?

I've showed it to my daughter, but she still says O ST -35 1/2. Explain the racial makeup that will make this game shift one way or the other?

I against my dauughter (bless her heart) say bet against that.

Oh, the game is already starting. She will get a good spanking for doubting daddy when she is wrong.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Did this piece of shit just call his lil girl a dumb bitch??