jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

This Rutgers/Arkansas Game Has Me Baffled

I think Ark best QB is back

Can Rutgers stay with an angry Ark team at home???

I am leaning towards Ark

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Good game

ermzzy
    ermzzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

i've alrdy taken the under 50.5, its a hard game to predict on who i would lean towards.

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Under looks good Rutgers will try and grind this one out.

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like rutgers points

jjgold

Rutgers does have a good defense but offense is not great

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

i would hate to have to watch this snooze fest. this is just bad football the best
    play is no play

newbottles
    newbottles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

I was all over Rutgers + the points last week when they pulled the upset. But recall they stayed in the game despite themselves at points with dumb mistakes. I would have preferred an earlier line <7 but I like angry Arkansas to cover this one at home. -9.5 last I checked. Opened at -2!

dmtrader
    dmtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2107

"OK, Rutgers coming to town this week"

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Arkansas worst coach in country.

Mike, you're a jerk off.

Holdinitdown
    Holdinitdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1660

Rutgers + points is the play. They have a tenacious D that forces a ton of turnovers

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Arkansas was a national title contender 3 weeks ago, now they are a fuckking disaster

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    Arkansas was a national title contender 3 weeks ago, now they are a fuckking disaster
    that about sums it up.

Lineman
    Lineman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27389

the line should not be more than 7.....I see a 10 right now.....Always suspicious for this kind of lines....what do they now?
    Taking Arkansas

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Might pass on this contest mike.

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

If RU has a chance, they are going to do it on the ground. The under does look good unless their D suddenly implodes.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Really like Rutgers here plus the points - they played pretty well against S Florida last thursday and caused the upset despite being 9point dogs, and I like them again to keep it to a closer game than the 9.5 sugests and possibly nick it outright again.

eeezzzz
    eeezzzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7391

Arkansas is unpredictable at this point with far superior athletes compared to Rutgers. I think the game rests entirely on how Arkansas's offense plays. I watched Rutgers play SF and was not impressed at all. Mediocre defense, extremely slow and UN-athletic offense, and a ton of mistakes splashed within.

This will be the weakest and most under developed team that Arkansas will play so far this year ( yes, I am saying ULM is far more developed). And don't forget that this is the 1st time that Tyler Wilson is back this season since the last time they were winning. What I mean is that b4 he got hurt it looked like Arkansas almost had the game in the bag against ULM.

I expect a huge blowout, but you can never be too sure with this nut job coach. Unless the Arkansas team has completely given up this season, I like Arkansas to cover the spread.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

I said in the beginning of the week that I think Ark is in a shambles. Returning qb can change that. Also I don't think some of you guys are giving the R defense the proper respect. Can't bet on a team that is playing like Ark. Anything can happen but I like the points with a possible outright upset.

jjgold

I took Ark -9.5 like a dick

Lets see what happens

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    I said in the beginning of the week that I think Ark is in a shambles. Returning qb can change that. Also I don't think some of you guys are giving the R defense the proper respect. Can't bet on a team that is playing like Ark. Anything can happen but I like the points with a possible outright upset.
    Tyler Wilson proved last year he can throw against the biggest and the best defenses in the nation. He is probably the most experienced pocket thrower in the country.

jjgold

Rutgers 21-10 3rd qtr

Joe D. 416
    Joe D. 416's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9326

What a fuckin' joke!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

rutgahs 4-0!

jjgold

Is Rutgers one of best teams in Country???????????

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Is Rutgers one of best teams in Country???????????

No JJ, I knew they would play this team tough because Ark has no defense. They proved that before. Plus I watched your R team play and knew that qb could throw the ball. I said they had to overcome stupid penalties and they had a bunch of stupid penalties again. Ark can score but can't stop anybody.
    SEC is overrated. LSU barely winning against a pretty lousy Auburn, Ark can't beat anybody. Alb is the only great team in the country and maybe somebody from the west can beat them, maybe Oregon.

eeezzzz

Quote Originally Posted by dante1 View Post
    No JJ, I knew they would play this team tough because Ark has no defense. They proved that before. Plus I watched your R team play and knew that qb could throw the ball. I said they had to overcome stupid penalties and they had a bunch of stupid penalties again. Ark can score but can't stop anybody.
    SEC is overrated. LSU barely winning against a pretty lousy Auburn, Ark can't beat anybody. Alb is the only great team in the country and maybe somebody from the west can beat them, maybe Oregon.
    Honestly don't be an idiot. Conference V conference play is always tough in any conference. Arkansas had the tools to win that game, but bad coaching overcame. It's clear as night and day..... LSU always plays close within the SEC we see it year in and year out, yet they still crush out of conference games (including bowl games). If anything has been outside of ordinary please correct me - Other than Ark losing there head coach and replacing him with a buffoon, nothing has changed.

YOU SIR ARE AN IDIOT.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

Well this idiot was right and your idiot was wrong! I will take a correct idiot like me over an incorrect idiot like you. Guys make me fcking weak, you lose another guy wins and he is the idiot. lol

eeezzzz

If i was 100% right I would be a millionaire. All I am saying is you have to have a little bit of logic and little bit common sense to win betting college football. To say the SEC is overrated: you fit in with illogical and no common sense.

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

well that is fine, but don't call a guy an idiot for having an opinion, especially when that opinion happened to be correct. No excuses, my opinion was correct. Next time maybe your opinion will be correct.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I took Ark -9.5 like a dick

Lets see what happens

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

it is all good ez.

Just on a lark I asked siri if ND won tonight and she gave me the score, then I asked for UCLA and she gave me that one too. I guess she can do them all.

eeezzzz

I'm just simply implying that any1 who says the SEC is overrated is an idiot. Which who knows maybe they might be,i just seriously doubt when I look at any other conference compared to the SEC in these aspects. (talent v talent) (schedule v schedule) ( athlete v athlete). They are behind.

Who is the best conference in your opinion

eeezzzz

I will be drinking up as well. Hopefully Clemson can keep it up with +15 and then I can fall asleep happy,

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO

I have clemson too, good luck to us.

I read an article the other day on Yahoo sports that made the case that the SEC is overrated. All through the article I was thinking you are full of shit. But, he made some good points. I am looking for it right now and can't find it. Maybe you read it too.

I think the SEC is the best conference, but that doesn't mean I can't think that they are overrated. ESPN fawns all over that conference. Yes, they play each other tough but I certainly don't think that they are by far the greatest conference and untouchable. Weak year this year so far for most. Big 10 is horrendous. They just can't get the speedy and elite athletes. There might be some teams out west that can compete with the best in the SEC, don't know yet. Way too early.

12 Last