PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boardwalk Empire Exposes The Fact That Sports Have Been Fixed From The Beginning

Arnold Rothstein fixed the World Series.

Nucky fixed elections.

Everything is fukkin fixed.

Learn a lesson.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Old new, first season.

Sol Diablo
    Sol Diablo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2483

It was on a TV show.

It must be true.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Mr. Ed talked.

I think it is buyer beware.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toy Story proved that toys become alive when you leave the room. In fact they're so damn clever they even know when I leave my hidden camera on and pretend to have no ability to create hijinks and make jokes at one another's expense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Guinser

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Toy Story proved that toys become alive when you leave the room. In fact they're so damn clever they even know when I leave my hidden camera on and pretend to have no ability to create hijinks and make jokes at one another's expense.
    lol

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yeah, because Toy Story is based on the lives of historical people and events, right?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Unfukkinreal

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

Philly, has anonymous released their videos of inter dimensional aliens that NASA had yet?

DrStale

Based on = Let's take real people and then make them actually interesting.

I.E. Rudy

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/09/...lls-bs-on-rudy

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Based on = Let's take real people and then make them actually interesting.

I.E. Rudy

http://filmdrunk.uproxx.com/2010/09/...lls-bs-on-rudy
    OK so now we went from Toy Story to Rudy lol.

So you think a group of gangsters sat around and did nothing instead of trying to fix games, import liquor during prohibition, and all kinds of other nasty shit, right?

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

No one is saying it didn't happen, but taking a tv show as historical fact makes you retarded
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DrStale, and neverstoppers23

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    Philly, has anonymous released their videos of inter dimensional aliens that NASA had yet?
    Chi

Have not heard anything new but I don't really follow them much to begin with. If I hear anything new I'll let the forum know for sure.

I did, however, hear something pretty fukkin amazing recently though.

I heard that the greatest archaeological discovery of all-time was made and has been covered-up since 2003.

Information just coming out about it now.

From what I've read and understand, the info. is truly fukkin mind-blowing and one of the reasons it's being covered-up is because it goes totally against what we have been led to believe regarding humanity's past.

I'm reluctant to post it though.
    Points Awarded:

Chi_archie gave PhillyFlyers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    No one is saying it didn't happen, but taking a tv show as historical fact makes you retarded
    OK why don't you try to actually fukkin learn something you fukkin idiots?

From Wiki:

"In 1919, Rothstein's agents allegedly paid members of the Chicago White Sox to "throw," or deliberately lose, the World Series. He had bet against them and made a significant sum in what was called the "Black Sox Scandal."[6]

Who's retarded now asshole?

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

How the fukk you can post anything and have a prayer that anyone, even the most simple minded and gullible, would pay it any mind, is beyond me.

Double Bogey

You're so retarded, you don't understand why you're retarded. Of course the black sox scandal was real. Players were banned and there was a trial. You taking a tv show as historical fact without any other sources makes you retarded.

DrStale

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    OK why don't you try to actually fukkin learn something you fukkin idiots?

From Wiki:

"In 1919, Rothstein's agents allegedly paid members of the Chicago White Sox to "throw," or deliberately lose, the World Series. He had bet against them and made a significant sum in what was called the "Black Sox Scandal."[6]

Who's retarded now asshole?
    I still say it's the guy who tried to prove something happened based on what this guy did in a television show:

Good thing you're not a science teacher. You'd probably use Jurassic Park to teach kids about dinosaurs.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

8 men out was a great movie! And proved definatively exactly what eagles is saying.

Serious question though. A big reason the whit sox threw that series was because they were WAY under paid. Y commisky and ball players didn't make much. But how much cash would you need to put before professional athletes today that have the earnings potential sometimes of close to a billion dollars through contracts and endorsememenrs.... How much to risk even a 3-5 year career of earning a few million?
    I think pro sports can only be manipulated by the refs for the most part

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    How the fukk you can post anything and have a prayer that anyone, even the most simple minded and gullible, would pay it any mind, is beyond me.
    This is funny coming from a clown like you. Go back and check the history of the threads started by you. You don't even average 50 views per thread lol. One thread has 9 views.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You're so retarded, you don't understand why you're retarded. Of course the black sox scandal was real. Players were banned and there was a trial. You taking a tv show as historical fact without any other sources makes you retarded.
    This is what you said:

"Toy Story proved that toys become alive when you leave the room."

THAT is a truly retarded statement.

Also, I never stated that EVERYTHING in the show was true. Your so stupid you can't distinguish what was actually written from the idiot assumptions and conclusions drawn from you're retarded mind.

It is historical fact Rothstein was involved with fixing the World Series, hence, proving sports were fixed from the beginning, nitwit.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

I still say it's the guy who tried to prove something happened based on what this guy did in a television show:

Good thing you're not a science teacher. You'd probably use Jurassic Park to teach kids about dinosaurs.
    Way to deflect from the real issue. A completely useless and meaningless post.

Double Bogey

At least your retardedness is entertaining. I never made that statement, check back.

The title of your thread is "boardwalk empire exposes the fact that sports have been fixed from the beginning". That makes you retarded. The show didn't expose anything, it used pieces of historical facts to make a tv show.

DrStale

Titanic exposed the fact that there was a priceless diamond on the bottom of the ocean. And that a big boat hit an iceberg. Thanks god for hollywood or we'd never know anything that happened and didn't happen.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Boardwalk Empire another solid show on HBO. HBO = A+ entertainment.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

At least your retardedness is entertaining. I never made that statement, check back.

The title of your thread is "boardwalk empire exposes the fact that sports have been fixed from the beginning". That makes you retarded. The show didn't expose anything, it used pieces of historical facts to make a tv show.
    Yes it did.

It showed the inner workings of how fixes get done.

It showed the the extent and real influence of gangsters like Rothstein truly had.

It also showed that for every fix we find out about, there are many more we never do.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Titanic exposed the fact that there was a priceless diamond on the bottom of the ocean. And that a big boat hit an iceberg. Thanks god for hollywood or we'd never know anything that happened and didn't happen.
    Titanic was 90% fiction.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Ok so I was one of the guys that chimed in.

But listen, it was all about the title of the thread .

Yes, the series was fixed, and I am sure, seriously, that a chariot race was fixed somewhere along the line as well.

No doubt about it.

Everyone here knows that, including you, it was just the title of the thread that created the pile on.

It was a belt high fastball that was not that fast.

Nobody could resist.

billysink

This is funny coming from a clown like you. Go back and check the history of the threads started by you. You don't even average 50 views per thread lol. One thread has 9 views.
    Your threads get thousands. Because you are a complete fukking idiot and the entire free world likes to shove that down your always open mouth on a regular basis. Congratulations on being the reigning dumb K*U*N*T of SBR.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Your threads get thousands. Because you are a complete fukking idiot and the entire free world likes to shove that down your always open mouth on a regular basis. Congratulations on being the reigning dumb K*U*N*T of SBR.
    You are an SBR Pro that no one gives a fukk about.

How does that feel?

My threads fukkin bury yours.

Your just a jealous bitch.

By the way, the Detroit Tigers suck dick.

billysink

You are an SBR Pro that no one gives a fukk about.

How does that feel?

My threads fukkin bury yours.

Your just a jealous bitch.

By the way, the Detroit Tigers suck dick.
    Yes the Detroit Tigers suck dick. You are an expert on that topic. I said they were garbage way back in April. Go back and find the thread. I think you will probably see the futures bet I made that backs that up.

I could have made a PhillyFlyers style thread saying they would win the world series but I leave those to the idiots of the forum.

Your threads bury you.

Every fukkin time. This one is no damn different.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Yes the Detroit Tigers suck dick. You are an expert on that topic. I said they were garbage way back in April. Go back and find the thread. I think you will probably see the futures bet I made that backs that up.

I could have made a PhillyFlyers style thread saying they would win the world series but I leave those to the idiots of the forum.

Your threads bury you.

Every fukkin time. This one is no damn different.
    My threads bury me?

Did I bury myself when I told the forum to take San Diego over Oakland on Monday Night in Week 1?

Did I bury myself when I told the forum to take the Cleveland Browns against the Eagles in Week 1?

Did I bury myself when I told the forum to take the Baltimore Ravens against the Eagles in week 2?

Did I bury myself when I told the forum to stay the fukk away from putting money on the Oakland Raiders?

You are a fukkin clown.

An SBR Pro who's threads absolutely nobody bothers to read.

billysink

You bury yourself every time you open your fukkin mouth. I got you all wound up like the fukkin toy you are.

Blah Blah Blah.

Too easy.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

You bury yourself every time you open your fukkin mouth.
    Is this the best you can do?

You follow my threads. I don't give a fukk about yours.

billysink

That is all I need Einstein. Thanks for playing along you stupid little bitch. You wind up like a cheap fukkin toy.

Out of time. Gotta run.

Start another dumb fukk thread sometime tomorrow. Maybe I will wind your silly ass up some more.

Carry on.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

That is all I need Einstein. Thanks for playing along you stupid little bitch. You wind up like a cheap fukkin toy.

Out of time. Gotta run.

Start another dumb fukk thread sometime tomorrow. Maybe I will wind your silly ass up some more.

Carry on.

Thanks for playing along?

You have more posts in this thread than anyone LOL.

You're like a fukkin stalker you're so addicted to my threads.

You are one dick suck away from being a groupie.

Do you realize this?