Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Who should be the NL MVP?

I still think Barry Bonds would win today if there were no nerds in baseball.

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

LaRoche.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Umm a guy named ryan braun?

David wright would get it if he had a better team ... Batting 310 18 homers 80 rbi on one of the worst offensive teams in baseball ... No protection behind him at all neither

slimey
    slimey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2946

buuuuusttter Pooosey

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

You gotta be on a relevant team to be considered MVP in my book. YMB, you're my bud but I got to disagree with you on both those guys. They're good but not on relevant teams. LaRoche is a quiet dude but look at the numbers. Look @ what his team has accomplished.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    You gotta be on a relevant team to be considered MVP in my book. YMB, you're my bud but I got to disagree with you on both those guys. They're good but not on relevant teams. LaRoche is a quiet dude but look at the numbers. Look @ what his team has accomplished.
    i know man i said david wright would deserve it if he was on a better team ... his numbers on one of the worst offensive teams in the NL are very good .... plus the numbers braun are putting up and now they are fighting for a wild care spot (sort of) makes him even more likely

hes batting 310 .. has 40 HR ... and over 100 RBI .... disgusting considering not one person ha those stats now in the NL... (40 HR 100 RBI)