Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

What happend to all the good talk about Michigan State???

Were are all you jokesters now.I recall everyone on Michigan States nuts all talking about how good they are and how there defense is 3rd best in college football hmmm i dont think so michigan state

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Their defense is good. Their offense is not. Hard to win when u can't score

nvrlose37
    nvrlose37's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eeryone jumped on the bandwagon at the wrong time. They played CMU and destroyed them. They don't have the offense to beat the better teams.

HOT WINGS
    HOT WINGS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3651

They are good defensive team, but Maxwell and all those young recievers are going to struggle against better D's. If you cant pass against a Defense with 8-9 in the box you wont win to many games. Also they lost to ND not UL monroe or something.

spiderdrinks
    spiderdrinks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    Were are all you jokesters now.I recall everyone on Michigan States nuts all talking about how good they are and how there defense is 3rd best in college football hmmm i dont think so michigan state
    Bigbill stop posting on here untill you post your so called 1000.00 wager on that 6 to 1 ml. Why would you lie on a forum? You have no right starting a thread or giving any betting advice. Your not very smart I can tell by your posts, you have no knowledge of the game, and once again you LIE!

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

stop spamming my posts this is a direct violation of the SBR rules book it can cause permanent banning.