thebigballa34
    thebigballa34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

complete rookie question here

sorry guys been a longtime bettor but im a complete rook to round robin bets. heres my question. tomorrow im betting on the giants over tampa (-350) Houston over Jacksonville (-320) and the ravens with the +3 over the eagles (-130). putting 60 bucks on the line which makes it a total stake of 180 to win 197. my understanding is that one of these three teams can fail to cover/win and i still win the full amount of 197? I only need two out of the three to hit and im a winner? Am i missing something here? seems too good to be true, especially with the odds. thanks for the help.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Round robin bets are multi-team bets between three and ten teams. These teams are then used to create as many two team parlay combinations as possible. In a round robin bet, the amount you bet is the amount that is bet on each two team parlay. If you bet $200 on 6 two team parlays, you are betting a total of $1200. If one of your teams in the round robin bet loses, then all parlays associated with that team also lose