daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

St. Louis Rams ML +160

A letdown game for RGIII.. Guy is fukking OVERRATED and OVERHYPED.. Hate that black qb.. Chris Long and James Laurinaitis will put a beating on that piece of shit qb..

Rams will not go 0-2.. Jeff Fisher will not let that happen..

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

worried bout Lambs already shitty now more beat up oline, agree that d will give rg3 all kinds of problems ppl dont see coming as Lambs d is top 10 quality with very good pieces all over the field, miles better than saints d atm..

daimoshokage

Rams could have won that game on Detroit! No way they are losing against a black rookie qb.. especially at home!

Redskins will not win back2back games on the ROAD! Rams has a solid defense.. great corners and pass-rushers..

RGIII = ALL HYPE!

2daBank

as i said i agree rams d very good, offense is where i worry, even when they move ball red zone offense is/has been horrendous for some time..if offense did anything besides last drive they should/could have easily beat det (not to mention bitch replacement ref screwing up gm clock), but unfortunately that the Lambs you will prob see most the year, a team who defense keeps them in gms while the offense looks like shit as even tho i dislike bradford the guy has never really had chance with terrible oline and lack of weapons on outside..personally lean under and trying to figure out if i can find the 20 points or so i think it take to win for lambs, hell d might get them 10 but can the O get 10? im not sure... .

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Sam Bradford plays good at home. Rams defense held tough
    Against one of the leagues best passing teams in the Lions on the road
    should have no problem with RG3

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Rams could have won that game on Detroit! No way they are losing against a black rookie qb.. especially at home!

Redskins will not win back2back games on the ROAD! Rams has a solid defense.. great corners and pass-rushers..

RGIII = ALL HYPE!
    So let me get this right.. RGIII can beat saints at home but no chance in hell he can beat the rams at home? Besides your racist point of views, do you have any real reason to believe this?

dmiles1021
    YouWager.eu
    dmiles1021's Avatar Become A Pro!

why does it matter that he's black? why can't you just say rookie QB, why does it have to be black rookie QB...

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

its got value, but your reason is ignorant and stupid. your focus screams of "lifetime loser".

good luck.
    Points Awarded:

GamblerSpirit gave chopperocker 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

daimo pimped out his mom and sister to bet this.

a whole $10.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MiAMiEDDY View Post
    So let me get this right.. RGIII can beat saints at home but no chance in hell he can beat the rams at home? Besides your racist point of views, do you have any real reason to believe this?
    ill answer for him for 3rd time RAMS D IS WAY BETTER THAN THE SAINTS D..if you think that checkdown/screen/short pass bs gonna get it done with a gimpy garcon against stl really good corners you got another thing coming, stop going off perception and go down saints roster on d then go down stl roster on d and you tell me why rg3 has a much better chance of struggling this week (keep in mind jenkins was by far the best corner in the draft, only reason he fell cause he likes him some weed)..

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

Quote Originally Posted by dmiles1021 View Post
    why does it matter that he's black? why can't you just say rookie QB, why does it have to be black rookie QB...
    cause daihomo's ex-boyfriends were all black. they destroyed him emotionally and destroyed his rectum. now he has an unmendable heart and a loose bowel syndrome where he just leaks shit all over the place...

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Actually I'm proud of Daimo. He used to only troll and now he is atleast
    attempting to make threads about games. Besides that I like his pick.

skeetmasterc
    skeetmasterc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

I hope you bet a significant percentage of your bankroll on this play .... because its a good chance you are going to lose.

The saints offense is at least 3 times better than the Rams offense. The Rams defense is ... at best.. Twice as good as the Saints

So if the Saints scored 32 points and are three times as better as the rams, theoretically and mathematically speaking if we played the same... the Rams should score somewhere between 9-12 points.

If The Rams defense is at most.. twice as good as the saints... then theoretically and mathematically speaking .. if my Redskins played the same... we would put up 20 points on the rams.

If your reasoning is good enough, then surely my purely math based reasoning is . Trent Williams can shut down Chris Long and while James Laurinitis is a good player, so is Curtis Lofton and Hawthorne.

We used the checkdown/screen game to get RGIII comfortable. He had 7 receivers with receptions of over 20+ yards. 7 receivers!!! Garcon is limpy but he only played in the first half of the FIRST quarter. The fact is, we have depth at the WR position now. RGIII is a rookie, but I fully expect my redskins to come in and beat the Rams. Expect the TE's and Moss to have a big day.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Best of luck

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Nobody is mentioning Stephen Jackson . Isn't he a force to be
    reconned with ?

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

What did RG3 do to you? I just think the Washington offense will make more plays to win the game. I don't see the Rams scoring enough to keep up with Washington. I like Washington to win the game.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

The best bet here is the Under. I do think RG3 will be a star in the NFL, but he is facing a much better defense this week than he did last week. But Redskins have a good defense too and they could take advantage of Rams' OL.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by skeetmasterc View Post
    I hope you bet a significant percentage of your bankroll on this play .... because its a good chance you are going to lose.

The saints offense is at least 3 times better than the Rams offense. The Rams defense is ... at best.. Twice as good as the Saints

So if the Saints scored 32 points and are three times as better as the rams, theoretically and mathematically speaking if we played the same... the Rams should score somewhere between 9-12 points.

If The Rams defense is at most.. twice as good as the saints... then theoretically and mathematically speaking .. if my Redskins played the same... we would put up 20 points on the rams.

If your reasoning is good enough, then surely my purely math based reasoning is . Trent Williams can shut down Chris Long and while James Laurinitis is a good player, so is Curtis Lofton and Hawthorne.

We used the checkdown/screen game to get RGIII comfortable. He had 7 receivers with receptions of over 20+ yards. 7 receivers!!! Garcon is limpy but he only played in the first half of the FIRST quarter. The fact is, we have depth at the WR position now. RGIII is a rookie, but I fully expect my redskins to come in and beat the Rams. Expect the TE's and Moss to have a big day.
    RG3 has not shown the ability to find davis all thru camp or in the 1st gm, think you are severely underestimating Lambs corners and ability to defensive scheme, not to mention your logic overall is very flawed, seeing how i could say det offense is at least twice as good as skins and lambs held them to 27 in their house so by my math skins only score 13.5? does that make sense? of coarse not as neither does your argument ...

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I absolutely absolutely absolutely love the Rams here. I had this game marked down as soon as the Redskins Saints ended last week. This is a typical week 2 overreaction line. Give me the Rams all day long.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Rams have poor run defense. I see Morris and RG3 making a rush TD. Demarco Murray RB last season broke Emmitt Smith's record on the Rams defense.

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by skeetmasterc View Post

I am a fan of this math, generally.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    Rams have poor run defense. I see Morris and RG3 making a rush TD. Demarco Murray RB last season broke Emmitt Smith's record on the Rams defense.
    better than last yr but yes still a weakness, be nice if the guy they drafted in 1st round would actually suit up and play for once..i agree Morris will get his, i dont think they will let rg3 beat them with anything short or with his legs, id expect finnagan in the box quite a bit coming after rg3 and making his life miserable..ultimately as i said from beginning and pretty much what LT echoed "if anything under is the play", both teams wanna run and both will be successful enough at times to move the sticks and eat up clock, more times than not Lambs good possessions will end in fgs and think their d capable of holding skins in the 17-23 point range, be surprised if this was anything but close and low where i seriously doubt the winning team needs more than 23 to win...

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

I agree with the rams pick. So much pressure on RGIII with all the media attention on him talking about how great he is. As much as I think he will be a star qb, it's really hard to win two straight nfl road games especially against a good defensive team. So I think it's rams or no pick

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

Skins definitely getting overvalued here, but that Rams O-line situation is so fcked up. There's better options on the board.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Skins definitely getting overvalued here, but that Rams O-line situation is so fcked up. There's better options on the board.
    actually think the tackle gonna play which helps, somewhat, center out and line sucked before anyone got hurt...

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

People that know nothing about a team making a pick.. classic. Lets FADE a hot rookie QB that is playing a struggling team.. makes perfect sense! Good luck losing your $20. Stick to picking your nose, you might be better at that.

PS... You gotta remember Rams D DOES have a great foundation for success.. however they are not getting the direct attention Gregg Williams would have given them. Fisher and his assistant are running it as well as the whole team to get through this year.

Skins -3 ALL DAY

- Lifetime Rams Fan

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    actually think the tackle gonna play which helps, somewhat, center out and line sucked before anyone got hurt...
    Even if Saffold plays, where are the advantages for the STL offense? Looks like a wash on both sides. RG3 won't be putting up gaudy numbers against this secondary and a gimpy Garcon. Flip a coin here and hope you come out of it looking sharp.

bobbyk1133

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    PS... You gotta remember Rams D DOES have a great foundation for success.. however they are not getting the direct attention Gregg Williams would have given them. Fisher and his assistant are running it as well as the whole team to get through this year.
    With two good (and maybe great) corners, it woulda been fun to see what Williams coulda done with this unit, but I don't think they are too hurt by it either. Fisher and his assistants have a good grasp on what they're doin and the nucleus is there like you said. Also think Dunbar was a very under-the-radar signing. I think he's gonna take some pressure off Lauranitis this season. They needed more quickness at linebacker.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyk1133 View Post
    Even if Saffold plays, where are the advantages for the STL offense? Looks like a wash on both sides. RG3 won't be putting up gaudy numbers against this secondary and a gimpy Garcon. Flip a coin here and hope you come out of it looking sharp.
    oh i agree, im sure if you look at every post ive made about this gm it always comes back to me not trusting Lambs to score much... like i said under has had most appeal to me from the beginning..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    People that know nothing about a team making a pick.. classic. Lets FADE a hot rookie QB that is playing a struggling team.. makes perfect sense! Good luck losing your $20. Stick to picking your nose, you might be better at that.

Skins -3 ALL DAY

- Lifetime Rams Fan
    same guy who said Lambs would get smoked in det last week...lived in stl all my life but unlike most have the capability of being objective instead of some disgruntled fan..Lambs will keep rg3 in check, whether they can score enough i do not know which is why under is where it at..

-lifetime stl Cardinals fan

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Saloon this shit...

Daimo eat a big fat weiner you fukkface!!!

daimoshokage

Let's get it on.. Too many nfl experts picking rams for the upset of the week!

daimoshokage

BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!! WINNER!!!!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!!!!!! WINNER!!!!!

Now you're copying Roxxy, the guy you love to hate? Speaks volumes.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC -20 Easy!

nice pick

12 Last