firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Saloon this shttt

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Deemer......

You're in way over your head here. Look, I kinda like you kid. But you're coming off like a total fukkin tool lately. I want you to sharpen the fukk up.

And no....I ain't asking.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    Cute of your trolling ass to come defend your friend. Ngates - you have been a troll on PWAD, me, and many others. When are you going to not let SBR ruin you? Do you get angry when PWAD or I win? Be honest, I can see you looking at scores and being like "DAMN KID WAS ON GIANTS AND THEY WON"

Settle down bro, you're not mentioned in the thread, just lay low for a little while and dont post us fake screenshot of one or two winning days you've had.

Unlike you, I post while at work. I forget about this place as soon as I leave. Then come right back the next day.
    Unlike you, SBR will not ruin me.

And no I don't give a shit about your picks, I don't even know what they are, same with your lawyer pal. I laugh at you guys trying to act like you're big time on here and that you actually mean something.

Bigdeem, yes I come here to post fake screenshots, as you can tell by my constant attention whoring on here.

Go figure you're a guy that says "bro"

And yes I troll losers on here that seem to think this is their life...I trolled your best buddy fightingwarrior and he left the forum, His life is probably 10X better now thanks to me getting him off this forum. Just sayin, I'm here to help, and by help you fellas call it trolling.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

mp5070
    The Michael Scott Company
    mp5070's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7789

I get tomorrow's paper today....I have ALL the sports scores for tomorrow.....But, I can not share this info with the community, especially after seeing this thread...BigDeem please do not hate on 1 or 2 or 3 plays you may give out daily......Sorry in advance

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Deemer......

You're in way over your head here. Look, I kinda like you kid. But you're coming off like a total fukkin tool lately. I want you to sharpen the fukk up.

And no....I ain't asking.
    Opie.... Wire me 2k for the game tonight. Thanks

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

good confident reply deemersan, kind've a cop out though, you know exactly who i am - i got you off your meth habit

p.s the creation of this thread corresponds with a new world record for trying too hard

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Never have been on government assistance son. I make more in a year than your entire family. Keep coming with the sideways race comments if it makes you feel better about your sorry existence. It must truly suck for you to know the state will never let you live separate from your parents or a court appointed guardian due to your retardation. Make another video where you look like a mongoloid trying to read a cue card. Maybe you will impress jj enough for him to hook you up with Bobby's old case worker.
    Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SteelRain gave Grits n' Gravy 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken gave Grits n' Gravy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: onacloud, and TxAaron

showtiime
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    look like a mongoloid trying to read a cue card.
    swish

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Deem is the kid who shit himself in class in high school.
    Deem is the kid who took his mommy to the school dance and got shot down when he tried to get to 1st base.
    Deem is the kid who wasn't allowed to play sports because he has the motor skills of Corky.
    Deem is the kid who wanted to be Vanilla Ice.
    Deem is the kid even the other short bus kids stuffed in a locker.
    Deem is the kid who had to have a "slow children" sign put up near his house so locals knew not to run him over when he was playing by himself on the street.

You aren't burying anyone kid.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Unlike you, I post while at work. I forget about this place as soon as I leave. Then come right back the next day.
    Unlike you, SBR will not ruin me.

And no I don't give a shit about your picks, I don't even know what they are, same with your lawyer pal. I laugh at you guys trying to act like you're big time on here and that you actually mean something.

Bigdeem, yes I come here to post fake screenshots, as you can tell by my constant attention whoring on here.

Go figure you're a guy that says "bro"

And yes I troll losers on here that seem to think this is their life...I trolled your best buddy fightingwarrior and he left the forum, His life is probably 10X better now thanks to me getting him off this forum. Just sayin, I'm here to help, and by help you fellas call it trolling.
    my ass off at the biggest fukkin coward pussy \*\*\*\*\*\* on SBR thinking he ran someone off the forum from the comforts and safety of his machine shop in Illinois

Gates you are the biggest pussy coward poster here

When you gonna meet someone from here?

I guarantee you beyond a shadow of a doubt that if i ever have the pleasure of meeting you in person you would get your ass beat within 2 minutes. Let me hear you tell me it wouldnt happen fukko. See I'm not imaginary. I meet people from here. And if i get my wish me and you are going to meet one day. So i can slap that fukkin stupid white trash smirk off your face

Why dont you fukkin run me off the forum. Im waiting

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    my ass off at the biggest fukkin coward pussy \*\*\*\*\*\* on SBR thinking he ran someone off the forum from the comforts and safety of his machine shop in Illinois

I guarantee you beyond a shadow of a doubt that if i ever have the pleasure of meeting you in person you would get your ass beat within 2 minutes. Let me hear you tell me it wouldnt happen fukko. See I'm not imaginary. I meet people from here. And if i get my wish me and you are going to meet one day. So i can slap that fukkin stupid white trash smirk off your face

Bronxer, Joliet IL.

There ya go. Come talk to me with your cute lisp and say motherfukker every other word from the safety of our jeep liberty. Maybe you and my sister-in-law can line up your 2 jeep liberties and race.

Sorry bronxer...keep telling us all stories, you're 40 years old and run to the forums every night, because you're a loser.

That's all fine and dandy. Keep up the tough guy act, it's not really bothering anyone.

I can't run you off the forum, you're 40 years old, this is all you've got...It's not gonna happen.

showtiime
    Update your status

lol

Br0nxer

Bronxer, Joliet IL.

There ya go. Come talk to me with your cute lisp and say motherfukker every other word from the safety of our jeep liberty. Maybe you and my sister-in-law can line up your 2 jeep liberties and race.

Sorry bronxer...keep telling us all stories, you're 40 years old and run to the forums every night, because you're a loser.

That's all fine and dandy. Keep up the tough guy act, it's not really bothering anyone.

coward bitch

biggest pussy on sbr

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

coward bitch

biggest pussy on sbr

Can you make a video saying that like you've had Jizz shot up your nostrols and it's all dried up? Making you talk like a fukkin idiot? motherfukker this motherfukker that, I'm A TOUGH GUY, HEY GUYS I'M TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Nah bronxer, you're on the internet lettin folks know how tough you are...I'm sure you are.

Br0nxer

Can you make a video saying that like you've had Jizz shot up your nostrols and it's all dried up?

Br0nxer

Can you make a video saying that like you've had Jizz shot up your nostrols and it's all dried up? Making you talk like a fukkin idiot? motherfukker this motherfukker that, I'm A TOUGH GUY, HEY GUYS I'M TOUGH!!!!!!!!!!

Nah bronxer, you're on the internet lettin folks know how tough you are...I'm sure you are.

cool edit kid

tht second part really put it over the top

glad you added that. gives it more oomph

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I'd like to tell you guys I'm apologizing for posting losers the last few weeks, I have been paid by books to stop giving out winning plays. The syndicate brothers are your winners for now. I was paid a lump sum for 1 month of posting fade material plays. The lump sum was decent money, we won't talk figures here. However, the 4 week period ends September 18th and it will be business as usual.

Thank you, any questions direct to my 440 line.

Some posters on SBR knew this, others did not. That is the name of the game.

Dear whoever you are,

It all makes sense, Ken did the same thing over at EOG years ago, giving out a big play but betting the other side,difference was he actually bet large amounts of real money.

Just out of curiosity i'm wondering why you gave yourself 3 losers in BTP contest,i'm sure the books that have been paying you the last month wouldn't have minded,since your picks couldn't be seen by anyone till kick off time.
    Last edited by Al Masters; 09-13-12 at 08:55 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

my ass off at the biggest fukkin coward pussy ****** on SBR thinking he ran someone off the forum from the comforts and safety of his machine shop in Illinois

Bronxer, Joliet IL.

I can't run you off the forum, you're 40 years old, this is all you've got...It's not gonna happen.

showtiime
    Update your status

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 01:11 PM. Reason: video does not exist

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

cool edit kid

tht second part really put it over the top

glad you added that. gives it more oomph

Like I thought bronxer...Put your tough guy act on somebody who actually thinks you may be. Everyone here knows your act, you're fukkin 40 year old, hanging out on the forums trying to make yourself sound tough.

Carry on bronxer.

opie1988

Has anyone used the line "spit shining a shitter" in here yet??

Cause if they have I'm gonna be pissed. That's my line.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Has anyone used the line "spit shining a shitter" in here yet??

Cause if they have I'm gonna be pissed. That's my line.

Feel free opie...But I got a few things to say about you as well.

showtiime
    Update your status

uh oh

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

opie1988

Feel free opie...But I got a few things to say about you as well.
    I should hope they're all nice things.

We're big friends, Gates. Don't pretend otherwise.

Remember......it was me who made you famous here, pal. Until I threw you that UConn play a few years ago, you were much like Deemer. Struggling to find an identity on SBR. I gave you years worth of street cred with that one play.

You owe me, son.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

firedawg

I love me some gates

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I should hope they're all nice things.

We're big friends, Gates. Don't pretend otherwise.

Remember......it was me who made you famous here, pal. Until I threw you that UConn play a few years ago, you were much like Deemer. Struggling to find an identity on SBR. I gave you years worth of street cred with that one play.

You owe me, son.

Fair enough.
    Opie, I was lying before, I don't have anything to say about you.
    I won't pretend like you're an idiot, just so I can call you one. You're good with me.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

bunch of phags fighting here.. carry on..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    bunch of phags fighting here.. carry on..
    Daimo, you haven't responded to my troll offer pal...

I am of need of some trolling services on a 9/22 MMA Wager that I am making...

Let me know your demands...

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

deemer has succeeded in "creating traffic"

road map for others:

1) pick a bunch of losers
    2) get trolls to come in your thread and bash you
    3) have #2 argue against each other

so i guess it works if you like losing money and getting criticized

opie1988

Fair enough.
    Opie, I was lying before, I don't have anything to say about you.
    I won't pretend like you're an idiot, just so I can call you one. You're good with me.
    Hey...nobody has to pretend like I'm an idiot, pal. I'm the genuine article.

FYI gateser.....I just ordered some new custom garage cabinets. Sooooo.....looks like you won't have that deal to emasculate me over much longer.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Deem, besides myself, no one else followed your plays and got buried. If anything the books took a bad hit from their deal with you. I wish I would have been smart like the rest of sbr. Btw, what's your best college play this weekend?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Hey...nobody has to pretend like I'm an idiot, pal. I'm the genuine article.

FYI gateser.....I just ordered some new custom garage cabinets. Sooooo.....looks like you won't have that deal to emasculate me over much longer.

Hahahaha....thanks for reminding me about those cabinets...If that's even what you called them things.
    Shoulda just ordered from costco and not custom...Then taken that money you saved and put it all on the White Sox tonight.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Daimo, you haven't responded to my troll offer pal...

I am of need of some trolling services on a 9/22 MMA Wager that I am making...

Let me know your demands...
    This stupid idiot is going all-in on Belfort.. Fukking dumbfukk.. Go fukk vaughny you fukking queer.. fukking MMA retards who don't know shit about MMA.. GTFO BIGGAY!!!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

I'd like to tell you guys I'm apologizing for posting losers the last few weeks, I have been paid by books to stop giving out winning plays. The syndicate brothers are your winners for now. I was paid a lump sum for 1 month of posting fade material plays. The lump sum was decent money, we won't talk figures here. However, the 4 week period ends September 18th and it will be business as usual.

Thank you, any questions direct to my 440 line.

Some posters on SBR knew this, others did not. That is the name of the game.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 03-10-15 at 01:11 PM. Reason: image does not exist

First 123 Last