sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

Saw Brian Balldinger today: PLAY

Waitin' in line to get a fukkin coffee today and some loser chattin' up Baller in line...Over heard him say he thinks Balt is a good matchup for the Eagles this week. Said team speed on both sides of the ball favors the eagles big time.

Chimed in with " let me ask you this Dinger, would ya lay the 3?"

He said "absolutely lay the 3".

I wouldnt call this inside info but the guy is around the team and seems to know his sh*t, I played it for a half a uni...Take it for what its worth SBR

Ticket#:73984862
    Sep 16 01:00 PM
    INTERNET / -1 Sep 12 11:18 PM NFL STRAIGHT BET
    [208] PHILADELPHIA -2½-110
    55 / 50

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Already on em Sweeper

love Philly this week

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Already on em Sweeper

love Philly this week
    I know the guys a homer but he was serious when I started with the gamblin' jargin....Got -2.5 so we shall see.

I like colts and rams as my top plays this weekend, prob wont play anything else. GL cuzzo

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post
    I know the guys a homer but he was serious when I started with the gamblin' jargin....Got -2.5 so we shall see.

I like colts and rams as my top plays this weekend, prob wont play anything else. GL cuzzo

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Baltimore has a recent trend of stinkin after big wins.
    Beating a division rival opening weekend on Monday Night I think counts as a 'big win'.
    Not sold on the play, though.

I didn't see a lot or pluses to take out of Philly's stinker vs the Browns. The Browns have an athletic D, which gave Vick problems. I don't care what b.s. he says about throwing the ball rather than running it, he made quite a few really bad passes in situations he is capable of making good ones.
    I think Philly's upside might be over-rated some, especially now that Desean and Lesean got their money. Not saying either is doggin it. I thought McCoy did pretty damn well, but Jackson is still Jackson with an uneven effort.

Actually, that line is just begging you to take Baltimore, IMO... So far, the 2 lines that made me scratch my head most (Giants -3 1/2 week 1 and Saints -7 1/2 week 1) provided a result I wasn't expecting.
    I haven't seen anything in preseason or week 1 that says Philly is capable of winning against a big opponent - although, Baltimore not giving a damn may be more of a factor.

RavensFan2k3
    Handicappin' like I'm Trappin'
    RavensFan2k3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18704

Quote Originally Posted by sweep View Post

IDK...I'm not gonna touch this game. I dont like Rams over Redskins though. I feel Redskins D is too much for the Rams. And Colts over Vikings may be a good play though.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Baltimore at home vs. NE next Sunday night, maybe a bit of a sandwich game for the Ravens here....I hate betting on or against the Eagles as they always seem to burn me either way but Ima roll with the Eags here for a half a unit just cause....Lets hope it cashes fellas

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
    IDK...I'm not gonna touch this game. I dont like Rams over Redskins though. I feel Redskins D is too much for the Rams. And Colts over Vikings may be a good play though.

I just don't see how this rookie () has any business layin points on the road in his 2nd career NFL game....Granted he looked good vs. the saints but he made some pretty gutsy throws that any above ave D should have been able to pick off or at least get a hand on. I think the kid gets a little "welcome to the big leagues" this weekend. Line should be STL -3 in my opinion here.

PS: you can still get Colts +2 at Heritage
    Last edited by sweep; 09-13-12 at 02:28 PM. Reason: language

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!

Sorry Shari, fixed

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do not bullshit this forum.

The only place you saw Brian Baldinger was in a fukkin strip club.

The guy practically lives in Cheerleaders.