C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

11 year Anniversary of September 11th

Actually yesterday. I watched a lot of documentaries on the history channel late at night and it scared the crap out of me. The worst is watching the people fed up with burning alive jumping from the 110th floor or watching the fire fighters march into the buildings into their mass grave. The young NYU girls who video taped the whole thing were so innocent and naive when the thing was happening and you literally saw them realize the world can be a bad place with bad people.

I think generally Americans don't care about 9/11 anymore. People cared a lot back then, the country was very patriotic the weeks afterwards where everybody had flags on their cars and people were very united. Now the country has never been more divided. People were real scared after 9/11 but we've come a long way. Now you have people protesting behind the White House to close Gitmo for terrorists rights. They wanted to put a Mosque near ground zero a couple years ago.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    I think generally Americans don't care about 9/11 anymore.
    speak for yourself guy...i went to a 9/11 memorial yesterday where a nyfd widow spoke...her husband aint ever coming back

never forget guy

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    speak for yourself guy...i went to a 9/11 memorial yesterday where a nyfd widow spoke...her husband aint ever coming back

never forget guy
    I'm 100% with you but I think we're in the minority. The average person cares more about the Kardashians, NFL, American Idol, or playing around on Facebook.