bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Great Feature That Should Be added to the Forum

If we get enough comments on this i bet we can get sbr to do something about this

Lots of garbage non sense posts in a lot of threads on this forum.Im sure im not the only one this pisses off.This forum is designed for us all to help each other make money and give thoughts and opinions on sporting events.

SBR needs to add the feature of letting a poster block any poster he does not want posting in his thread.This would clean up so much of the trash and non sense posts around this forum thus enabling all the good posters to have a nice clean thread with no garbage in it.

Im sick and phucking tired of doing all my research and posting my plays and having some azzhole come into my thread and start a war with some stupid,childish,immature comment that has nothing to do with what this forum is about.Why should we as the members of this forum not have the ability to block posters who we lable trouble makers from not posting in our threads?This would really really clean the forum up if SBR would add a feature like this

and if it is avaliable already then someone please tell me how its done.Thanks and much respect to the TRUE members of this forum who contribute so much!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wont happen. Sbr utilizes this in order to discourage winners from posting winners. Contrary to popular belief this site is not designed to help us make money. In fact it's the opposite. Although I do agree this would be a great feature and would cut down on a lot of the trolling that plaques sbr.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trolling = More forum activity = EXACTLY what SBR wants

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Thicker skin bradley, Thicker skin....

Now gimme a winner pal

SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Go to the sub forums...pt is for killing time while on the shitter.

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    Thicker skin bradley, Thicker skin....

Now gimme a winner pal
    Yanks -152 and rays -123

Pete0
    --------------------
    Pete0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

I've asked for this feature before. adding posters to a list of ignore / hide post/ thread list on the go.

but i dont think this will happen