SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Never seen a bunch of fukk-sticks soo happy to see another guy loose....some of you guys relish in his losses probably more so than your own victories....

You stay classy SBR

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hang tough LB, like Paco says ...there are only a "few" guys who really know what is going on here, .......you are one of them

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
    Hang tough LB, like Paco says ...there are only a "few" guys who really know what is going on here, .......you are one of them

I agree, hang tough lakerboy

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Tough break Laker boy. If Cutler hadn't thrown 4 interceptions it would
    have been a different game. Keep your head up pal it's just one loss.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

whose ghost is this?

hard to believe this is a real person who lacks such self worth and dignity that they are on another man's junk 24/7.

especially the junk of a clown who is a documented 40% capper down $50,000 airbucks.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    Never seen a bunch of fukk-sticks soo happy to see another guy loose....some of you guys relish in his losses probably more so than your own victories....

You stay classy SBR
    instead of crying over some random stranger on the internet, maybe you should be asking yourself why the entire forum laughs at him.

let me help you with the first few reasons....

1. calls everyone stupid while acting like hes billy fking walters... meanwhile hes documented 40% and down $50,000 airbets.

2. goes from betting $100 a game to $5000-$50,000 everytime he goes on one of his epic losing streaks. when asked to prove any of his bets, he cant. the only proof of his bets are free cash he requested from sbr

3. claims to run several million dollar restaurants yet spends 24/7 on a forum posting hundreds of picks and non sense

4. worships nazis even though hes indian and wouldve been one of the first ones they gassed

5. his best friend "paco" already outed him as a broke airbettor who begged him for money but he insists on continuing on with his charade....
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave crustyme 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MrXYZ

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    I bet you 100 points Rodgers will throw a pick before cutler does

In fact, for 50 points, i bet you cutler throws ZERO interceptions

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

Quote Originally Posted by nbaprofosor View Post
    woowwww is this guy ever win a pick.and calling dummy the people who take pack.fukin idiot.you are dummy because bear won big and pack lost vs redskins last week .you jump on bears .and u get rooster in your asss enjoy it sunnnn .fukin home sexsual german gay ......
    lmaooooooo

SpreadSniper
    SpreadSniper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7261

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

instead of crying over some random stranger on the internet, maybe you should be asking yourself why the entire forum laughs at him.

let me help you with the first few reasons....

1. calls everyone stupid while acting like hes billy fking walters... meanwhile hes documented 40% and down $50,000 airbets.

2. goes from betting $100 a game to $5000-$50,000 everytime he goes on one of his epic losing streaks. when asked to prove any of his bets, he cant. the only proof of his bets are free cash he requested from sbr

3. claims to run several million dollar restaurants yet spends 24/7 on a forum posting hundreds of picks and non sense

4. worships nazis even though hes indian and wouldve been one of the first ones they gassed

5. his best friend "paco" already outed him as a broke airbettor who begged him for money but he insists on continuing on with his charade....
    1. Who's crying?

2. I didn't ask you for reasons

3. Yes, LB's schtick has worn thin.

What's sadder, LB or the guys who salivate at every opportunity to troll one of his threads? Talk shit about a guy spending 24/7 on a gambling forum but you appear to spend just as much time trolling the fukker.... Give your head a shake man.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Sniper you are f......dumb as a log....

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Curry anyone?

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Haha

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
    1. Who's crying?

2. I didn't ask you for reasons

3. Yes, LB's schtick has worn thin.

What's sadder, LB or the guys who salivate at every opportunity to troll one of his threads? Talk shit about a guy spending 24/7 on a gambling forum but you appear to spend just as much time trolling the fukker.... Give your head a shake man.
    holy crap, do you ever stop whining and moaning about someone you dont even know?

anyone who believes lakerboy doesnt deserve the shit storm he gets is probably a nazi sympathizer and an airbettor themselves.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Curry anyone?

SportsTerminator
    SportsTerminator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 810

I thought the Bears might win... they didn't even make it competitive, sad. The Bears definitely aren't a championship team, but they are more like a wildcard. The Packers took care of business at home, and were fired up. I don't even see the Bears winning next time they play them at home. And with Matt Forte out I only trust the Bears at home against average teams, maybe.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    whose ghost is this?

hard to believe this is a real person who lacks such self worth and dignity that they are on another man's junk 24/7.

especially the junk of a clown who is a documented 40% capper down $50,000 airbucks.

ain't no ghost.... ........learned lots about line-movement from LB.......made me a better capper.......

go lick the bowl,.".assclown".........the kind you sit on
    Last edited by JR007; 09-14-12 at 06:40 PM.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

ain't no ghost.... ........learned lots about line-movement from LB.......made me a better capper.......

go lick the bowl,.".assclown".........the kind you sit on

what did he "teach" you about line movement exactly?

hard to believe he made you a better capper when he can't even make himself one.

btw, you're the one doing all the licking. stop it before you embarrass yourself further, ghost.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

You think a guy creates a new topic for every 500 fake unit bet because he wants to help people? He doesn't give a rats ass if his picks win or lose...as long as people give him attention. It's the downfall of every forum and this one is no different.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: crustyme

ppcguru
    ppcguru's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

The bears were the sucker play...lmao

First 123