DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yes, the Eagles -3 = the easiest pick, but won by only ONE POINT.

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    the only way to the Eagles have a chance to stay in this game or win it is if Reid commits to Shady McCoy and runs the ball 20-25 times but we know Andy will never do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    take a look back iin 2008... reid was going pass happy (just like last week), throwing 58 passes vs a bad cincy team resulting iin a tie, and then the same tthing the following week when mcnabb was benchd vs bbaltimore.. Westbrrok was a top teir back in the league, but reid refused to run the ball.. He got crushed in philly and by the media all week.... then look at the next few games. This offense clicked as it should ... actually leading all teh way to the nfc championship game.. just bc he starting runnign the damn ball...

reid is notorious for forgetting about the run and forgetting about his stud running backs.. BUT, after games like this past week, he will come out for a few weeks and recommit to the run (before abandoining it again)... Just watch this week... the running backs will be very much involved and vick woont throw nearly as many passes. You mention reid will never allow shady to get his 20 carriers.. he actually had 20 just last week... thats not my point though... vick shhould not be dropping back to throw the ball 60+ times ever.. This team kept 4 rbs this year bc they are all solid and couldnt let any of them go.. brown and polk need to be involved to spell shady at times, and lewis can be involved on passing downs..

Anyway, you will see a more balanced attack this week no doubt about it. It may not last, but for this week and prob a few weeks following, I wouldnt expect to see anything similar to last weeks poor gameplan..
    41 runs, 32 passes

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Curry anyone?

nbaprofosor
    nbaprofosor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

fuk meee is this guy serius ....can he ever win

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

It's actually quite remarkable how bad he is running. Definition of an auto-fade.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

I don't know if he's had a winning thread in 6 months. Everyone runs bad, but continuous words like easy, absolute free money, and "that was tough to swallow" it's as if he's playing along with the trolls. "That was tough to swallow" said after like $30,000 lost in 5 different sports over a few months

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Hey OP, get out from under the camel, and pull your head out of your ass or the camel's ass !!

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

the way you guys killing lb for this play, a play that was the right side btw, is embarrassing to yourselves and your sorry ass parents who obviously failed miserably at raising you.... motha fukkers act as if you have never lost every time this guy loses a play, bumping it for days/weeks/months, just so happy that someone besides you lost some money or what? i don get it. go outside and torture little animals or whatever else it is you do to feel good about yourselves, but to constantly kill someone after a loss is just classless and sad really.....
    Points Awarded:

Holtgetsback gave 2daBank 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The point is here the guy is hitting like 35% not really just this Phila play
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

nobody is EVER due to win hey beantown that unbalance is in your fukin brain you need a lobotomy

MrXYZ
    MrXYZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3627

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    whats another 25x when you have this......

next up: 50x
    Gonna need a bigger tank.
    Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave MrXYZ 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the way you guys killing lb for this play, a play that was the right side btw, is embarrassing to yourselves and your sorry ass parents who obviously failed miserably at raising you.... motha fukkers act as if you have never lost every time this guy loses a play, bumping it for days/weeks/months, just so happy that someone besides you lost some money or what? i don get it. go outside and torture little animals or whatever else it is you do to feel good about yourselves, but to constantly kill someone after a loss is just classless and sad really.....

I was on Baltimore ML...Can I say that was the right side as well, since I was only 2 pts away from covering? I mean you're saying lakerboy was on the right side and he only needed 3 more pts to win his bet.

So what you must be saying is that Baltimore ML was the correct play along with Philly -3?

You a smart kid.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    When someone states an opinion on why they like a game and it loses fine. Haters should stay out. But when people proclaim locks/easiest play etc, they are fair game for the Haters if the play loses. And to say Phil was the right side is funny.

aca
    aca's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrXYZ View Post
    Gonna need a bigger tank.

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

whats another 25x when you have this......

next up: 50x
    lmaooooooooooooo owned

7secondsOrLess
    7secondsOrLess's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6678

as he would say it doesnt get any easier lmao fading this clown

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Eagles had the refs in their back pockets and still couldn't cover.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Some people are saying that Eagles -3 was the right side. I actually need that explained to me. The Eagles who went 8-8 last year losing to the Cardinals and Bills. Could only beat arguably the worst team in the NFL by a single point in week 1 going up against AFC Championship runner-up Baltimore. Would look like that should have been closer to a PK than anything, people still overvalue the Eagles and undervalue Baltimore. Sucks because everytime my Texans go up against them I think we'll stomp them, and then we continually fall short.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Some people are saying that Eagles -3 was the right side. I actually need that explained to me. The Eagles who went 8-8 last year losing to the Cardinals and Bills. Could only beat arguably the worst team in the NFL by a single point in week 1 going up against AFC Championship runner-up Baltimore. Would look like that should have been closer to a PK than anything, people still overvalue the Eagles and undervalue Baltimore. Sucks because everytime my Texans go up against them I think we'll stomp them, and then we continually fall short.

Eagles -3 +110 was a good play because Pinnacle closed -3 -107....

Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave byronbb 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo

dlunc3

Despite 4 turnovers, the Eagles STILL had 150 more yards, 9 more first downs, and dominated time of possession...

Any game where I know that there will be that kind of domination by a team, ill take a -3 spread all day

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post

Despite 4 turnovers, the Eagles STILL had 150 more yards, 9 more first downs, and dominated time of possession...

Any game where I know that there will be that kind of domination by a team, ill take a -3 spread all day
    that's because you're stupid and an airbettor like lakerboy.

dlunc3

that's because you're stupid and an airbettor like lakerboy.

yep, and mark sanchez is still a probowler and ian kennedy is still better then cole hamels

dlunc3

btw ive posted numerous screen shots... keep talking though... Mark Sanchez and Ian Kennedy are both all stars

asimone140
    asimone140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I like the Saints -9 over the Chiefs. Chiefs are freaking brutal this year. Maybe it's because I'm a fan but I see New Orleans running away with it.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i say that not because of sharp/square tinfoil hat shit...ill explain fast and easy as possible, philly totally outplayed balt in that gm pretty much from start to finish, outgained them in yards more than 2 to 1 i believe, lived in balt red zone all day, and the d did just as i said it would and shut down balty new shiny offense, bottom line is everyone's perception was to high on balt and way to low on a phi team who is capable and playing very good d... i will also say that while you cant really cap 4 red zone turnovers we should prob expect a few boneheaded plays from phi a gm but 4 taking points off the board is excessive..i will also say that i had phi-3 but also had phi ml parlayed with stl ml and while i feel phi was right side i still feel fortunate to have cashed ml because from a totally unbiased view im still not sure how those terrible refs took that td off the board for offensive p.i. on balt which pretty much kept phi in the gm, but the refs were so terrible in that gm not really sure who they fav overall but im willing to admit that offensive p.i. call was horrific, i didnt even know they called it after the td i freaked out as that was after dumbshit reid excepted a penalty when it would have been 4th down (wtf was he thinking) so while i would make that phi bet every time in that spot and feel i will come out ahead in plays like that i still had some good fortune just to cash the ml......

oh and as for your last statement im guessing you a texans fan? dont worry IF your squad stays healthy you will get over the hump against them this year
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-18-12 at 07:26 AM.

First ... 3456