Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

mccoy best rb in the nfl

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

So let me get this straight....

Philly barely squeezes past the Browns on Sunday, yet somehow they're an easy pick against Baltimore who crushed Cincinnati 44-13.

*shakin my head
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: zola

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

anyone that picks nfl games based on previous results is gonna be buried mid season
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RavensFan2k3

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    funny i heard this same thing every time balt looked great at home last year only to watch everyone get buried as they went and lost to the likes of jax, sea, sd, and ten is damn near this exact same spot in week 2 last season....
    Exactly they whoop Pitt last year week 1 then go to Tenn for their home opener as 6 point favs and lose by 13. Plus they could also be looking ahead to week 3 playing NE. Much better spot playing the Ravens in week 3 at home with revenge than playing them on the road against Philly in their home opener.

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

The thing nobody mentions is that if Colt Mccoy started for the Browns instead of Weeden the Browns would have won that game. Weeden threw 4 picks and was awful. The Browns didn't score an offensive TD but their D did. The Ravens Defense is much better than the Browns.

Maclin is a good receiver but so is Jason Avant. Different kinds of players and Maclin is certainly more explsoive but Avant is good too. The Ravens were very impressive but they have a short week to Prep.

I also didn't like Vick's body language and prep. He was looking at Reid on the sidelines like WTF? He was making mistakes and was very frustrated.

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by zola View Post
    Ha! New around here, but I've read enough to know to stay away from LakerBoy's picks. Balt will handle Vick & that dysfunctional team.
    Agreed

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Public all over balt. It does not get any easier than this. Eagles cover easily.

CoachJB
    CoachJB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2556

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Public all over balt. It does not get any easier than this. Eagles cover easily.
    Believe it or not the public does not always lose lakerboy

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    post a screenshot of that 25x bet.

lets see if you are really that confident or just blowing hot air.

ssmann
    ssmann's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2465

i love lakerboy threads

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7684

Quote Originally Posted by CoachJB View Post
    Believe it or not the public does not always lose lakerboy
    no i thought they always win.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Who cares about public, do you watch games at all...???

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Vick could be
    Injured on first possession. Then their ******...in my spread pool I've t played ravens.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

The public loses more than win. The public does not win 100% nor does the public loses 100%.

Fed_42420
    Fed_42420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 227

Lakerboy is the man, who the **** are all these haters. LB picks winners all the time. Will someone please keep track of all his plays, i guarantee he makes money this season, maybe that will shut the haters the **** up

BigOrange
    BigOrange's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5405

There are a lot of better games out there. Baltimore defense may knock Dogkiller senseless in the 1st quarter. Baltimore could play poorly and still win this one!

SteelRain
    SteelRain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6789

38-9 ravens

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by Fed_42420 View Post
    Lakerboy is the man, who the **** are all these haters. LB picks winners all the time. Will someone please keep track of all his plays, i guarantee he makes money this season, maybe that will shut the haters the **** up
    \\epic

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Agree with op. SIA sitting with -2 with mega lopsided action.

leetreaper

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    38-9 ravens
    Minimum

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    Just watch this week... the running backs will be very much involved and vick woont throw nearly as many passes.
    Thats because Vick is still shaking off the concussion cob webbs. And Andy Reid will probably want to protect his frail little ballerina

Ch Br
    Ch Br's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

i think its gonna be closer to 38-19...

Philly may get 4 fg's.. cuz vick will only have 2 ints and probably a fumble from being batted around like a rag-doll

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    Exactly they whoop Pitt last year week 1 then go to Tenn for their home opener as 6 point favs and lose by 13. Plus they could also be looking ahead to week 3 playing NE. Much better spot playing the Ravens in week 3 at home with revenge than playing them on the road against Philly in their home opener.

yep, and the real funny thing is after balt struggles in this gm and pats beat the dogshit out of zona then everyone will be wanting to take pats as dogs in balt next week...

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny thread. People convinced that what we saw in Week 1 will translate directly to the games in Week 2, despite seeing that theory being disproved yesterday by the Packers/Bears. The Eagles couldn't have played worse on Sunday, and the Ravens couldn't have played better.

There's 8 year old kids with a more rational assessment of this matchup.

suicidekings
    Update your status
    suicidekings's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    yep, and the real funny thing is after balt struggles in this gm and pats beat the dogshit out of zona then everyone will be wanting to take pats as dogs in balt next week...
    Looking forward to taking Baltimore against the Pats. The lookahead line at LVH has them as a pickem, and if we see the Pats/Eagles win this week, there could be some great value on the Ravens next week.

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by suicidekings View Post
    Looking forward to taking Baltimore against the Pats. The lookahead line at LVH has them as a pickem, and if we see the Pats/Eagles win this week, there could be some great value on the Ravens next week.
    no doubt..im actually kinda surprised by look ahead line as i would have made it balt -3.....

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

lakerboy's "Awesome Angle of the Week" - People will be down on philly...

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    post a screenshot of that 25x bet.

lets see if you are really that confident or just blowing hot air.
    Every time i see a LB thread i look for your post hating on him so i can laugh a little. Then i noticed you spend more time bashing this guy then you do contributing useful information to the board.

CREEPY dont you think?

pdubb86
    so short.. (life)
    pdubb86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

"In love" with ravens, like reverse psychology is a valid betting strat..
    in that case nobody should of bet on the Miami Heat to win last years NBA championship.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

I'm sure Philly will be glad to be home this week, but as another asshole put it, when the home crowd starts booing them after 2 or 3 three and outs vick will lose it. He's already frustrated, skittish, and stupid. Coupled with Andy Reids play call dislexia, this could turn into a very bad game for philly. Philadelphia has to be the worst home crowd in the NFL, they are ruthless to a loser. I still can't understand how Andy is still drawing a check there.
    I'm taking a shot on Baltimore, coz that's what I do. I find a game every few weeks I can go in on and say penetrate it...here we go!
    good luck to everyone on my side here, I think LB does a bunch of reverse bullshit just to light up the boards. he's a closet sharp.

Parligod
    Parligod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

Just because a game will be fun doesn't mean you should bet on it. Don't touch this one...

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1824

Quote Originally Posted by SteelRain View Post
    38-9 ravens
    I'll take the Under 38 and Over 9.

freakydave
    freakydave's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Funny thread. People convinced that what we saw in Week 1 will translate directly to the games in Week 2, despite seeing that theory being disproved yesterday by the Packers/Bears. The Eagles couldn't have played worse on Sunday, and the Ravens couldn't have played better.

If that were true there would be only two records a team could end up with 16-0 ,0-16.Nobody in this thread is asserting that.The packers/bears game didn't really disprove anything.People on Baltimore believe that beating a good team (cincy)is more indicative of being a good team than squeaking out a win vs a very poor team (clev).The guy who said betting based on previous results will get you buried is right-doesn't that also mean that Baltimore's road record last year is irrelevant this week.

leetreaper

Balty is a better team hands down so 3 points should be considered like a birthday gift IMHO...

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3329

It's not as if Balt is favored by 3 or 7 on the road. You are getting points with a quality team against an overrated team/QB. In addition, Jackson/Maclin are very questionable at this time. Sure Phil may come out with a purpose, but for me it's Balt or no play.

First 123456 Last