SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR Videos 9/10 MNF Previews - Cin/Bal, SD/Oak with Kellen, Golokhov

Scott Kellen from SixthSenseSports.com and Dave Golokhov from AskMen.com take a look at the lines for the two Monday Night Football games from Week 1 NFL 2012.

Cincinnati at Baltimore

San Diego at Oakland

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

great fukin calls in game 1 kellen and golokhov

tough life being a tout, you get slammed 10 times more for being wrong than congratulated for being right, and you even sometimes get slammed for being right

at any rate, spot on analysis guys, I appreciate you even if no one else does!

jj get in here and fukin watch these vids and fukin tail the picks and make at least a tiny dent in all those negative numbers in your spreadsheet pal!

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

i agree thanks guys i saw the first vid and hammered ravens team total over 24

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by bradnowell View Post
    i agree thanks guys i saw the first vid and hammered ravens team total over 24
    damn nice where did you get 24?? I only saw 24.5

bradnowell
    bradnowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

dsi.. either way it went over with ease good call

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Carpe sits there refreshing every minute to see any new replies. A few will comment and a couple hundred will watch. Now bumping it for all to see a win. Carpe he puts his heart and soul into this shit every week and he's tired of it being underappreciated. The MAN IS DESPERATE OBLIGE HIM WITH UR ATTENTIONZ

Koldazzice
    Koldazzice's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4245

loshak I enjoy you and your interviews, but lets be honest these videos are maybe 40-50% in the past couple years. Pretty sure they went 0-5 yesterday? and what 1-1 today? Should everyone post GREAT CALL ON THE RAVENS!!! even though they lost seattle, titans, buffalo, pitt, and forget the others. But to make you happy

GREAT CALL ON THE RAVENS TOUTS way to go 1-6! Legendary stuff.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Sunde91 View Post
    Carpe sits there refreshing every minute to see any new replies. A few will comment and a couple hundred will watch. Now bumping it for all to see a win. Carpe he puts his heart and soul into this shit every week and he's tired of it being underappreciated. The MAN IS DESPERATE OBLIGE HIM WITH UR ATTENTIONZ
    sunde it is true. i put fukin everything i got into these vids. everything. these touts are like my childen

yes when i post a thread with tout preview vids i get super excited and yes wait and refresh to see comments and when there is a new one i feel a surge of dopamean

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by Koldazzice View Post
    loshak I enjoy you and your interviews, but lets be honest these videos are maybe 40-50% in the past couple years. Pretty sure they went 0-5 yesterday? and what 1-1 today? Should everyone post GREAT CALL ON THE RAVENS!!! even though they lost seattle, titans, buffalo, pitt, and forget the others. But to make you happy

GREAT CALL ON THE RAVENS TOUTS way to go 1-6! Legendary stuff.
    well actually, i have been meaning to tally up the records, but the only ones i was able to do were last year's college vids.

and the two main contributors, steve and upstone, had great records. Upstone was 8-8 ATS on his "weak" picks, but 26-12 ATS on his medium picks, and 7-0 ATS on his strong picks

and steve was 23-11 ATS on the games he wanted to talk about

theyve actually had a very good record overall, if i get some time I'll tally up last year's NFL results

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Fukk Touts. If they could handicap worth a damn they wouldn't need to sell picks. Fukk em.