Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Saints D was silly bad, couldnt stop anything Washington did

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kinda give them a pass with what happened Friday best players didn't get enough practice and new scheme

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

I'm absolutely shocked by the Skin's win. That line was off at least 5 points. The Saints, historically - get beat up at home by an inferior team, now and again. It happens. I was waiting to take the Skins around +12, yet it wasn't even near there. Crazyness, really. The Shanahan offense is built for a guy like Griffin. I figured, at BEST, they'd make it around a 10 point game and be competitive. HOW WRONG I WAS on that one. To me, Saints -7 1/2 was the best line of the week. Oh well. Glad I only played it in BTP.

Surprised by the turd Carolina laid, also. But not entirely - laid off the game and glad I did. Tampa is a competitive team. They MIGHT challenge for the division (which is what I figured - they'd be within 1 game of the Saints or Falcons).

Kind of surprised that TN got beat up as bad as they did at home. Well coached team with a QB prospect that I really like (Locker/Dalton were my top 2 that year, over Newton, etc). Shame, really. Not sure if Chris Johnson has anything to give now. It seems his 'home run' speed is long gone. Such is life with RBs. They burn bright and then they don't.

As far as other surprises? Not much else. The 9rs ML was juicy and I hammered it. If you watched the preseason, you'd see GB is not 'there' on either side of the ball (incidentally, WORST officiated game I've seen in my life... Giants/Cowboys was the 2nd worst). No matter, I have to watch tape on the rest of the games to see what was going on.

I also do NOT count the Jets/Bills game. It's a big rivalry/division game. Crazy crap always happens when those 2 meet... Another reason why I laid off. Should've hit my standard play of going 'over' with the two teams, but ah well. Had a good weekend either way.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Saints and Green Bay lose their home openers and are pretty much dominated on both sides of the ball? Green bay hasnt lost a season opener since 2006, the Saints havent lost at home in regular season since 2010 and that was a season finale and a meaningless game where most of the starters sat. New orleans, one of the most dominant home teams in football, losing to the Redskins???

Defense for the saints was atrocious, Packers still having tons of penalties called against them and I am not so sure this offense is going to be able to bail them out like in previous years

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Surprised the Packers lost the home opener.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I was surprised how well Adrian Peterson looked.

Shocked by the Saints performance.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

shocked by crappy performances by detroit and philly.

yup, also shocked at adrian peterson. that guy isn't human...

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

No way any of you guys should be surprised by the way Green bay and Philly did. Philly was sloppy last year too and played down to crappy talent so nothing new there.

And the Packers took on the 49ers for god's sake.

Definitely disappointing to see the Lions play sub par for most of their game and outright shocked at the Saints losing at home to a rookie QB and the Deadskins.

Also Sanchez looked like a stud (then again it was against Buffalo). He might be progressing talent wise now in his 4th year as a starter.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Shocked that the Pats dismantled the Titans as easily as they did. They looked better than they did arguable all of last year. That defense is amazing.
    Can't believe Gabbart has showed some hope for a career longer than one year and a few games.
    Overs went 8-5 today... thought most of the overs were adjust up a few points and still hit at a nice clip.
    And lastly you are a fukkin lying if you say that you thought that the Jets were going to score the most points this week.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

Just the Saints/Redskins everything else as expected.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

Surprises:

How well the skins rookie qb played.

How explosive the Jets were with tony sparano. Wtf?

How many missed calls the replacement refs made.

How good SF looked. Can somebody say NFC champion?

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

How bad Pete Carroll is as a coach.
    Refs were horrible. Some of the announcers were in spring training also with dumb comments.
    Broncos are best team in nfl.
    Wait no surprise there

How old Vick looks.
    Most surprised was the fact that broke didn't lose his whole roll week 1

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's Brock not broke but those two usually do go together anyways

arpeggiomeister
    arpeggiomeister's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2918

Detroit was the shocker for me. RG3 looked phenomenal against the Saints. I was looking to the Saints for some overs this year because I expected their D to be bad, but this game was not on my radar.